Pretty Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,350 Followers

I felt strangely aroused, being on display like that, completely naked except for the heels, while other women in the store occasionally looked on. More than once, I stumbled, but Anne and Cleo were patient. They even made a joke of my apparent clumsiness, making me feel at ease.

Along with my education on fine clothing, I was given little hints and tricks, things to say and do when in the company of a gentleman. My natural charisma, Anne said, should never be overshadowed, as many men will enjoy my company because of my obvious youth. But there were times and places for acting like a girl, and times for acting like a lady of the evening.

"Accentuate your age, play off it," Anne told me. She spoke with melodramatic fair, moving her arms and hands a lot. "Remind them that you are young and fresh. But do not remind them that you are a bubbly little girl. Impress them, surprise them with your intelligence and wit. You will need to learn a few things about politics and business."

I grimaced. I hated politics. But I listened to Anne's advice.

After a few hours, Cleo and I selected a new wardrobe for me that cost a small fortune. I noticed she paid with a corporate credit card, but didn't catch the name on the card. Cleo just smiled and winked at me. "Just see it as our investment in you," she said.

We loaded the bags and boxes in Cleo's SUV, then headed to a book store. Cleo picked out some books on various topics, including etiquette, sexual techniques, erotic massage, some soft erotica, and one entitled 'Classy Dirty Jokes.'

"I love that book," Cleo declared, then added with a conspiratorial look, "page seventy-two." Again, she flashed the corporate card.

After that, we went to a jeweler, the little shop hidden in a big business complex. I felt really nervous and self-conscious as Cleo selected earrings, necklaces, bracelets and bangles. She had me pick out a platinum woman's watch -- warning me not to wear it casually -- and a gold waist chain. I selected one that had a cat-face charm on it. Cleo approved.

"You wouldn't believe how erotic men find the sight of a naked woman wearing only a waist chain," she said.

I saw a couple of ankle bracelets I liked, and Cleo commended me on my eye. Ankle bracelets too, she said, were very erotic. "Even if worn with jeans."

Lastly, we picked up some new makeup for me, and I selected a spicy perfume I liked. Again, Cleo cautioned me about wearing the perfume and makeup casually.

"Why?" I asked as we got back in her car.

Cleo smiled. "You are going to be making a lot of money, Alyssa," she explained. "With no clear means of explaining how. When you are paid, it will always be in cash. Your driver will have it for you at the end of each 'date.' Therefore, if you start showing off the fact that you are making money, people might wonder how. And we don't want questions raised.

"Look at me," she continued. "I'm wearing an eighty-dollar blazer and forty-dollar jeans. My watch cost even less than that. The jewelry I have on comes out to less than a thousand dollars. You wouldn't think that I have a necklace at home covered in four karats of diamonds and an evening gown that's worth more than this car."

I nodded slowly, beginning to catch on.

"Pamper yourself, honey," Cleo said, patting my leg. "But don't be too obvious about it. Don't live beyond your apparent means. If you want to buy a new car, don't go into a Lexus dealership and plunk down thirty grand in cash. People don't expect a teenager to have money like that."

"So . . . wear the good stuff when I'm . . . 'escorting,'" I said as I understood. "But the rest of the time—"

"You're just little old you," finished Cleo with a smile.

"But, what if someone I know sees me when I'm out?"

"Honey," Cleo said with a wink. "Even your own mother wouldn't recognize you when you're all dolled up. Trust me."

. . . to be continued . . .

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,350 Followers