Pretty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
810 Followers

"I hope what you've got down here isn't nearly as pre-pubescent as the upper half," he whispered.

I furrowed my brow and kicked him sharply in the butt with my heel. He bared his teeth at me and dove back up the bed, grabbing me by the throat and kissing me passionately until we were both breathless.

"Get back to what you were doing," I panted. "You were well on your way to discovering the epitome of my virile manliness."

"Don't you give me orders, you little snot," he hissed. "The world doesn't exist to serve your whims!"

"But you do," I retorted brazenly. "It's all you're good for. Take my cock out, you big dumb man-whore!"

He bit my cheek firmly, and I cried out at the burst of bright pleasure-pain. My cock throbbed.

"Ass!" I blurted out.

"You insulting me, or telling me what you want?" he asked in a low chuckle.

I reached around and grabbed both his lower cheeks, round and very firm beneath his sweatpants. "Insulting you," I replied as I squeezed his muscular butt. "You better not leave marks on me."

"I'll mark you if I want to mark you," he snorted, nipping at my neck, collarbone, and nipples. "You're begging for it. It's even your name. Markus, Markus! Well, fine. Would you rather be bitten and bruised, or peed on? I'm game for the latter, but then I really would have to change my sheets."

"Ew!" I exclaimed, smacking his ass with both hands, hard.

He laughed boorishly and moved further down so I couldn't reach his behind anymore. He finally started sliding my pants off, and I shifted to help him out. Soon they had been tossed off the bed to join my shirt. Greg grabbed hold of the elastic waistband of my boxers and stretched it out to its limit. My hard cock strained upward. I waited for him to start pulling my underpants down, but instead he abruptly let go, and the elastic snapped back painfully.

"Fuck!" I yelped, kicking him wherever I could reach.

He laughed more still, grabbing my legs and forcibly pinning my ankles together. I tried to wriggle from his grasp, but damn, he was strong. He gripped my ankles with one hand, forced them up into the air, and reached down with his other hand to grasp the back of my boxers and pull.

"Hey!" I snapped, craning my head around to see him past my inclined legs. "This is truly unsexy! This is not how you take off a guy's underwear--you're doing it as if you're changing a fucking diaper!"

He leaned aside to make eye contact. "Maybe if you weren't being such a baby..." he retorted, smacking my ass. "Wah, wah, wah--you're wrecking my shirt; I don't like your bed; don't bite me so hard; that's not how you strip me! You should be in diapers."

"Yeah? You're the only one I've seen crying today!" I shot back.

He stilled, staring at me thoughtfully.

Oops. Too far? I bit down on my lip. Both my ankles were now resting on one of his shoulders.

"If you think that's supposed to insult me," he said slowly, "maybe you need to reevaluate your idea of what makes a man. Do I cry? Sure, sometimes. Am I ashamed? No fucking way. The only thing to be ashamed of is being a whiner like you."

I swallowed. This was getting pretty real. "Why'd you cry, Greg?" I whispered, feeling small and very vulnerable as I lay almost naked beneath him. Uncovering emotions was even more intense than uncovering skin. Maybe too intense. I could feel my hands shaking again.

He took a deep breath, and sighed forcefully. Getting serious seemed to drain some of the heat out of him. "Because..." he mused, slinging an arm around my thighs. "Because, I realized I was going to have to have sex with the most annoying guy on campus. Who wouldn't cry?"

After a few strange moments, I laughed. It was impossible not to. "You've got it all wrong, you big lug. Every time you beat off you're having sex with the most annoying guy on campus."

He dropped my legs and dove down, blowing a noisy raspberry on my lower belly. I laughed hysterically. "Fuck off!" I screamed, swatting at him frantically. I was keen to heat him back up to the full force of his fire. "That's not how you give a blowjob! Moron!"

He grappled my arms and tried to pin me down. I fought him like a badger, but my spirit was no match for his strength. He caught both of my slender wrists, clamping them together in the meaty grip of one of his enormous hands while his lower half pinned down my legs. He held my hands above my head as he pinched and gnawed on my nipples until I was howling. It hurt like hell, but turned me on even more.

I'd forgotten how thin the walls were in these dorms--someone in the next room started pounding noisily against the wall and shouting at us to shut up.

Greg let go of my hands and took his own turn at pounding on the wall. I was almost surprised he didn't punch right through it.

"I'm trying to get laid in here!" he roared.

I stared up at him dumbly, almost as astonished as I'd been when he'd kissed me. We knew our neighbours by name. Either they would think we were pulling a prank on them, or this--whatever it was--wouldn't remain a secret for long. Greg furrowed his brow at me as if he couldn't figure out what my problem was.

"You gonna keep caterwauling?" he asked, flicking his callused thumbs against my aching nipples. The corners of his mouth curled up wickedly. "Maybe start moaning my name?"

I blinked at him a few times, and then mirrored his smirk. "OH GREG!" I hollered at the top of my lungs. "Your dick is SO TINY!"

His mouth fell open partway--somehow he hadn't seen this coming. Before he could retaliate, our neighbour cranked up his speakers and, for the next hour, we endured the screaming, thrashing cacophony of Slipknot for our soundtrack, only slightly muffled by the less-than-adequate wall.

"See what you've done?" Greg scolded, gripping my chin. "You little shit!"

I sucked in a deep breath as he descended on me again. He growled and snuffled like a wild beast, licking, biting, and nuzzling me all over. My breathing ramped up to rapid gasps and huffs. I scraped his back with my fingernails. My pelvis squirmed back and forth, up and down, needing him.

"Please... please," I hissed. "C'mon, please!"

"Please what?"

"Pleeeease... take my cock out!" I sighed pathetically, kicking my legs. "Boxers off! Off!"

He snorted and grinned smugly down at me. "I like making you beg. I think I want a little more of that." He rubbed up against me, slowly, maddeningly grinding his hard bulge against mine.

"Gah!" I grunted. "Ugh! Greg! Seriously! I... I'm gonna bust. Please, for fuck's sake... I'll cream my shorts! Take 'em off! Take my cock out--fuck, PLEASE!"

His grin grew wider, and smugger. He sat back a little and once more grabbed the waistband of my boxers. "That's what I like to hear, pretty baby."

He slowly pulled my boxers down, and my cock leaped up, the tip deep scarlet and shining with precum. He pulled faster and finally liberated my feet from the tangle of fabric, tossing it to the floor.

"You're naked," he stated, half amused, half sinister. "And... a bit horny by the looks of it."

"Mm-hm," I mumbled, settling my legs on either side of him. I nudged him with my heels. "Touch... touch my cock."

"You sure?" He grinned and leaned down a little, forming his mouth into a little "o". He blew a soft breath against the oozing tip of my cock.

"Ohhhh!" I breathed quiveringly. My toes curled, and my hands bunched up his sheets. "S-still not how you give a blowjob. Idiot. Now... c'mon... grab my cock. Grab it. Greg--I'm serious. Grab me already!"

He placed one hand in the middle of my chest and then raked his fingers slowly downward. As he travelled below my navel, nearly making me squeal, his fingers strayed to one side and scraped down my thigh. He blew on me once more.

"Ohhh I hate you!" I groaned, squeezing him between my legs. "Bastard!"

His rough, callused hand pressed flat upon my thigh and then slid back up, sending an array of tingles across my sensitive, meticulously moisturized skin. It dipped down and cupped my balls, tugging gently.

"Oh!" I cried, digging my heels into his back. "Oh! Mm--!"

He slid his thumb up between my balls until it rested above my sac, and wrapped his index finger around the base of my cock to meet his thumb, forming a circle, which he squeezed tightly and drew agonizingly slowly up to the tip, milking a large drop of clear precum.

"Shhhhit!" I gasped.

He kept that ring snugly around the tip of my cock and leaned down, blowing gently, making me twitch. He leaned down closer, extending his tongue, and finally made contact. He drew the tip of his tongue along my slit, cleaning up every bit of precum. He shut his eyes, released a long breath through his nose, and then opened them again. He kissed my cock, tenderly, and slid his thumb-and-finger ring slowly back down my shaft.

"Ga... aaah!" I wailed, clamping my legs around him almost involuntarily as the hastily building pleasure deep inside me shot up to a reckless climax. I busted an explosive load across his face.

"Fuck!" he barked, jerking back.

I was heedless of his reaction as I squirmed blissfully in the throes of my orgasm, reaching my hips up off the mattress. My hands continued to twist and bunch his sheets. I grinned blindly at the ceiling as I let the sensation wash over me, still accompanied by the dissonant clash of Slipknot next door.

When I was finally able to focus on Greg's face, I noticed he had a fist pressed against one eye.

"You came in my eye, you asshole!" he grumbled.

"I came all over you, sucker!" I laughed tremulously, grinning at the spectacular splotches of cum that painted most of his face and part of his chest. "I like you all sloppy-faced. So whorish. Big ol' gay football whore."

He snorted and grabbed a corner of a sheet, wiping himself off thoroughly. He rubbed his eye and blinked rapidly. It was a bit bloodshot. "Fuck, that stings."

"Now who's being a baby?"

"Shut it, you little brat," he grumbled, closing his fist abruptly around my only partially- softened cock.

"Ooh!" I yelped. "Ahh--fuck! NOW you grab me?"

"I didn't expect you'd be such a hair trigger!" he shot back. "I mean, I know I'm hot, but... man, I thought you'd at least give me a few minutes. What a let-down!"

I propped myself up on my elbows, glaring intensely up at him. "Now, hold on--who said I was finished? I happen to be a dynamo in bed, you fucking caveman. Get ready for multiples."

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow and worked at stroking me in earnest. "Maybe keep the next one outta my face, huh, slick?"

"Maybe don't put your face right next to my cock, huh, genius?" I settled back onto his pillow and sighed as he jerked me.

It took only a couple of minutes for me to reach full hardness again. I smiled smugly up at Greg. "You like that cock?"

He leaned down and kissed my mouth--a long, lingering, wet smooch with plenty of passionate tongue. "I've barely gotten started with that cock, pretty boy," he whispered against my lips. "You've got some work left to do. You think I'm just gonna pleasure you all night? Lazy ass."

"Take your pants off!" I hissed. "Let's see what you're... very poorly hiding." I humped against his hardness a few times.

"Get up."

We switched places, and he took no time to wriggle out of his pants and underwear all at once, kicking them off the end of the bed. His huge erection thumped heavily against his belly. I'd seen his bulge, not to mention the ludicrous size of his hands and feet, so I shouldn't have been surprised. Still, I was speechless.

"Quit drooling, princess," he quipped, smirking arrogantly. "You look like a fucking idiot."

I swallowed and reached out with both hands, grasping his shaft--hot, surging, and rock-hard beneath its soft veil of loose flesh. I heard his breath tremble. I took hold of his heavy ballocks, squeezing them, weighing them in my hands like fruit. He shivered again. I slid my hands back up his shaft and began to stroke him firmly and rhythmically. Greg's cock fascinated me, impressed me, turned me on, and terrified me all at once.

"You like that?" I whispered uncertainly.

His eyes blazed. I could tell by the set of his mouth and the occasional quiver of his breath that he was loving it. "Could be better... if you didn't have such girly little hands," he huffed. "Fuck your soft hands. Fuck your moisturizer."

"Fuck your big fat horse cock!" I returned, jerking him quicker.

"Fuck your... multiple orgasms!" he panted.

"Fuck... you," I concluded, smirking down at him. I was running out of things to fuck, but still loving this game, and loving how breathless he was getting from my handjob. "Just fuck you, Greg."

"Yeah." He smiled widely at me, and winked. "Fuck me indeed."

I cocked my head; my hands paused.

"Fuck me," he reiterated, his eyes piercing into mine. "Fuck me, Markus. I mean it."

"Huh?" I felt a little tickle travel up my spine.

He tucked a hand down into the tight space between his mattress and bedframe and came up with a half-full lube bottle, which he slapped down onto his belly. He reached down again and rummaged until he came up with a strip of condoms. He tore one off and held it between his first two fingers like a cigarette, holding it out to me.

I think my mouth fell open a little bit as I reached out tentatively to take the condom. In this scenario, I didn't truly expect it would escalate to actual ass-fucking. If the possibility had entered my mind, I would have expected he'd want to fuck me, which explained my feeling intimidated by the size of his cock. I was something of a twink, after all--the twink always gets ass-fucked by the muscle hunk.

"You want me... to fuck you?" I clarified stupidly.

He laughed heartily. "That's what I said, smart guy. What, did you expect me to top you? Please--I'd destroy your poor little virgin ass!"

"What makes you think I've got a virgin ass?" I quickly retorted.

"Please," he said again, snorting. "I can smell a virgin a mile away."

"I'm not a virgin!"

"But you've never fucked a guy before. Or been fucked by one."

"What makes you so sure of that?"

He smiled steadily. "The look on your face. The way you touch my cock. I dunno. A lot of things."

I felt a bizarre burst of affection for him then. Hadn't I always hated stereotypes? I'd typed him in so many ways, and he was proving me consistently wrong.

And his smile--it was perfectly genuine in this moment.

"I'm a bottom," he added. "You got a problem with that? Pretty boy?"

I shook my head slowly and tore the wrapper open. "Nope!" I grinned back at him as I put on the condom. I was instantly and wholly in love with the idea of fucking him in the ass.

Slipknot continued to growl, serenading us aggressively as Greg flipped open the lube bottle and poured plenty into my hands. I slicked myself up. He spread his legs wide apart, propping one foot on the edge of the bed and the opposite knee against the wall. I watched in fascination as he lubed up his fingers and pressed them into his pink pucker. They slid in with apparent ease. I was rapt as he gently fucked himself with those two fingers, working in more and more lube as he did so.

"Ready?" he asked, spreading wider for me and gripping his thighs.

I nodded and shuffled closer, leaning over him. I propped one hand next to his shoulder and used my other to guide my cock. "I've... never done anal before," I admitted suddenly. "With anyone. At all."

"That's okay." He grinned and then snorted. "You can think of me as a nice, tight pussy if it helps."

I rolled my eyes and blushed, pushing gently against his asshole. "I just... don't want to... hurt you or anything." I made a face at him to break the seriousness. "Not that you wouldn't deserve it."

He snorted again. "You, hurt me? Gimme a fucking break. Seriously--I'm a tough guy. I'll let you know if I need you to ease up. Now just fuck me already, would you? Fuck that ass, princess!"

I let out a breath and leaned in, now propping myself up with both hands and pushing forward with my hips. His opening felt impossibly tight at first.

"Harder!" he barked.

I clenched my jaw and pushed harder against him. The tip of my cock penetrated him, popping abruptly past the initial ring of muscle. It was easier going then. I slid in further and further, sucking in a breath as I did so.

"Ohh... whoa!" I exhaled. "That... that really is a nice, tight pussy."

"Thought you'd like that." He grinned and wrapped his legs around me, coaxing me closer. "Feel that? Your cock's inside me. Good stuff?"

"Real good!" I agreed, feeling an immense sensation of blissful warmth spread up through my abdomen and flood all of my extremities. My balls rested against his ass, and I groaned, long and loud. "Fuuuck! I can't believe this is happening!"

Greg grinned like an idiot. His cheeks were very red. "You're kinda cute when you're porking me."

I watched him closely as I started pulling out, and then pushing back into him, still tentative.

"Get the lead out," he urged, pushing up against me. His goofy smile disappeared fast, and he glared and barked at me like a coach: "I dragged you up here to fuck me, now fuck me already. C'mon, pretty boy--I thought you were a 'dynamo'. Now fuck my ass like you mean it!"

I drew myself up and glared back at him, gritting my teeth as I withdrew just to the tip, and then plunged in to the hilt with force.

"Yeah!" He hooked his hands around his thighs and pulled his legs up further, bending nearly double. "Again!"

I was struck with sudden nervousness about the structural integrity of the little loft bed holding us up. "This bed isn't going to break, is it?"

"Not a chance," he said urgently. "The people who design these things know what goes on in them. I could probably have a raging linebacker threesome up here and not come close to breaking the bed. Now let's get some rhythm! Let the music guide you!" He brayed with laughter.

Slipknot's crashing drums and frantic electric guitar riffs set a dizzying pace as vocals screamed at us incoherently from the other side of the wall. I hated metal, but the sheer intensity and surreality of it seemed to somehow... fit. I let it inhabit me, and rested my hands on his firm chest as if to hold him down while I arched over him and began slamming into his tight ass over and over and over. I bit down on my bottom lip, almost hard enough to make it bleed. I was scarcely aware of the growl that was welling up in my throat. I became a beast, pile driving him into the mattress with fury as if he weren't three times my size.

"Oh!" Greg cried out, throwing his head back. The blooms of colour in his cheeks darkened, and a light sheen of sweat broke out across his face. "Oh! Oh! Fuck!"

Spurred on, I bared my teeth and hissed a series of profanities at him, fucking him as hard and as fast as my body would allow. My balls ached from colliding repeatedly with his backside, and from their desperation to release once more. The sensation of his snug passage squeezing me as I mercilessly fucked him was exquisite. I was sweating, too--it rolled down my temples and dripped from my chin.

"Oh fuck that's it!" he bellowed. "Fuckin' A! Right there, right there--OH!"

His boisterous enjoyment enflamed me so powerfully, I could feel the warm rise of a second climax begin to well up already.

"Hhhhaaaugghhh...!" I wailed, slamming into him at a faster pace for several strokes as I gave up control and wave after wave of sweet release cascaded over me.

I fought to get my breathing under control as I pulled out, grabbed hold of the condom, and twisted it shut, quickly flipping it onto the floor. Greg let his legs fall with a long, shuddering sigh.

"That all I get?" he panted, looking disappointed and irritable.

"Condom!" I gasped, stroking myself rapidly. "Still hard!"

tamgreen
tamgreen
810 Followers