Pretty Chris-tine Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy wife dresses husband in lingerie for bedroom fun.
3k words
4.51
50.8k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

My wife, Sharon, and I were lifelong friends. We eventually began dating and then got married. The idea that eventually shaped part of our sex life was her grandmother remarking that I was too "pretty" to be a boy. She thought that my complexion and clean looking face was attractive. One time as a lark, Sharon asked me to let her put makeup on me. I initially resisted this because I thought it was a slap at my masculinity. Being a late maturing boy, I was fraught with adolescent insecurities. However, when she made up my face, I had the strangest feeling. She thought that I was even prettier than her grandmother had thought.

From best friends to marriage was an interesting journey. However, after marriage, I was still a little insecure because Sharon made more money than me. I thought that I had to be the "man" and "protector". When she started buying new clothes and underwear after her breast implant surgery, I was with her every shopping trip. She modeled the lingerie and dresses for me. I was very aroused by her fashion shows and we had plenty of sex after her modeling sessions. Then she put her garter belt on me while we had sex. It was so hot. We developed a closer bond sexually after we started experimenting with dressing in lingerie. It started out as Sharon's idea, but I was drawn in almost from the first. Now I willingly submit to being dressed in lingerie and having my face made up pretty.

As I described earlier, Sharon is a petite woman with fairly wide hips. Not fat, just pleasingly wide. Her ass is just perfect for her hips. Plus it is round with the typical "bookshelf" backside that you could set a book on. She is not a typical big bootie girl, just has a little more than some slim women. She got big breast implants to balance out her figure. Certain types of clothes might make her look chubby since she is short at 5"-2". She was careful to dress in form fitting clothes for her job as an IT personnel recruiter. Together with her peaches and cream complexion and her dark hair, she was always fresh and perky. Her energy was excessive and her sense of humor, divine. It was no wonder that she was so successful in her field. She is equally comfortable with men and women.

After getting the breast implants, she was viewed as a sexier woman to everyone else. To me, however, she was always sexy. It would not be easy for some women to have such drastic measurement changes and pull it off like Sharon did. More women than men complimented her on her new figure. They all thought it was so right for her body and personality. I am sure the men, along with me, thought she had really beautiful full breasts. Now the hourglass figure made her even more popular with the clients and applicants.

She is still adding to her wardrobe, mostly for work. She did continue to add some very sexy club wear and lingerie, however. The first time she asked me to wear panties under my dress clothes, I was nervous beyond what I could have imagined. I feared that every guy in the place would make me for a sissy. We made it through the evening and she felt my little cock through the panties on the way home. She eventually talked me into letting her make up my face again to match the feminine aura of my panties. We made wonderful love and we both enjoyed it.

After that, every time we went out, she dressed me in her panties. They fit fine, because her delicious ass was bigger than mine. She continued to tease me when we were in public and feel my panties and cock. After a night or day out, our lovemaking was more intense. Gradually she got me into her garter belts and panties and of course the stockings were not far behind. The next step was to get me to shave my legs and the rest of my body hair. My body hair was thin anyway, so you could not see that much of a change. The stockings looked much better with all the hair removed. She instructed me on how to maintain this clean look. She also kept her pussy hairless. I loved this both for the looks and the convenience when I sucked her off.

We decided to go dancing one Saturday evening. There was no longer any discussion about me wearing her panties. She laid out a shiny gold bikini panty for me along with a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. I had already learned to fasten the garter straps. Usually I wore my cock straight up in the panties. It created a little bulge, but not enough to be that noticeable even when I was erect. I reached for a pair of socks, but Sharon told me to wear just the stockings and no one would notice. My slacks were long enough to hide the tops of my shoes unless I stretched some. The feel of the sheer stockings in my shoes and up my hairless legs was so erotic that I did not care if anyone noticed or not.

Sharon wore a stunning white balconette bra made of very sheer material. It clearly showed her puffy nipples and areola. She wore a matching white garter belt and sheer white stockings. No panties for her. Her top was a tight red deeply scooped neck tee shirt selection which showed everything and left little to the imagination. She wore a navy skirt and red high heels. Every head in the club turned when she walked by or we danced.

That evening dancing, Sharon groped my panty clad ass and rubbed my crotch relentlessly. We had a good time and a few cocktails. On the way home, she began talking to me in a sexy voice,

"Chris, you are so pretty. I am going to give you a little surprise tonight."

"I can't wait to get you home."

"You are my love slave this evening."

She just kept it up. I was flooding the gold bikini with my precum. All inside the panties was a sticky mess. When we got home, she changed into a gartered chemise. She wore no panties again. Her breasts could not be contained by the average size cups in the top, so were flowing out everywhere.

She stripped me and pulled off the bikini panties. There I was in just the garter belt and stockings. She giggled and told me to wait. She left the room and I heard her in the spare bedroom. She returned with one of her "before surgery" bras and helped me into it. It was a sexy sheer black number with very thin material on the top of the cups and silky smooth material making up the B cup. She rubbed my breasts through the bra.

"Not sit down, Chris, and I will do your makeup."

I did as I was told. She made me up to look like a pure slut. She stepped back and marveled at her handiwork. "Wow, you are not Chris, you are Chris-TINE." She emphasized the feminine ending of the name. She began calling me that as she praised me.

"All you need is a blonde wig and you could easily pass as Christine."

We made frenzied love. I sucked her pussy and made her cum several times. She wrapped her firm legs around my head and pulled me into her sex. I mouthed and tongued her all over. I even licked her asshole. She seemed to enjoy this and encouraged me over and over. She rolled me over and mounted my little cock. She rode me like a cowgirl until I released a huge load of cum into her. Without stopping, she cupped her pussy and moved up, straddling my face and releasing my cum into my mouth and all over my pretty made up face.

I know I looked a mess with cum flowing everywhere and my makeup smeared all over. She had more orgasms and finally rolled off me completely spent. I went to sleep for a few hours until I had to get up and pee. When I looked at my face in the mirror, I no longer looked like pretty Christine; I looked like a cheap prostitute with cum stains on my spent makeup. I wiped the mess off and went back to bed, still in my garters, stockings and bra.

The next morning, Sharon teasingly scolded me for getting my makeup on the bed linens. She said that she might have to punish me by not letting me wear my pretty clothing. I was becoming more comfortable with dressing up for my wife. She was so cute and sassy as she poked good natured fun at me about our new fetish. I began thinking about dressing in sexy lingerie all the time. I am definitely submissive to Sharon in the true sense, because her fantasies started this kink in the beginning. However, once I realized that this was fun for her, I really began embracing my role. I loved the look of the sexy items and I loved the soft special feel of the lingerie. I no longer felt any insecurity about my manhood. Indeed, part of my superficial manhood ego began to disappear as we both enjoyed our "dress up" sessions. It is not like that it was all we did together. As a matter of fact we enjoyed a quite satisfying sex life.

I was reluctant to take the lead in femming myself up. I always responded to Sharon's whims. I gladly participated. I suppose that taking it on myself made me in some way feel gay. She assured me that as much as I loved to suck her pussy and fuck her, that she was pretty sure I was not gay. It started as a lark to her, but she really loved making me up. For some reason, this did not ever get routine or old to us. There was enough variety and so I knew at some point, I was going to be femmed, but we always played some variation of the roles we assumed.

One night she would act like a confused female and ask me what the difference between men and women was. Other times she would play the vindictive school marm type who punished me by making me dress in lingerie. Once she came out dressed to the nines in a thin negligee and stockings and accused me of ogling her. She took off all the lingerie, piece by piece and made me wear everything to show me "how it felt to be on display".

Later she laid out my lingerie while I was showering and removing all my body hair. She then dressed me in casual clothing over my bra, stockings and panties. She left to run an errand and came back to "discover" that I had "stolen" her lingerie. She told me that as punishment for my crime, I had to wear a skimpy thong to work for a week. I spent the week fixing my cock and balls trying to keep everything inside the little panty.

She began calling me at work asking "Is Christine there?" I knew that I had to get home, use my depilatory creams and razor and get my whole body ready to be feminized that evening. She even demanded that I be ready and waiting for her when she came in later.

I saw her bringing some large boxes in when she got home once. She had me unload a few more from her car. When I asked about the boxes, she said, "You will see later." That is the night I tried on wigs. I had already done my makeup per her instructions. I was getting very good at applying just the right amount to look pretty. She finally settled on a blonde wig to go with my light complexion. It shocked me to see how feminine I looked with the wig on. The last step was slipping into the sexy nude colored 4"heels that she had purchased for the occasion. We made long sexy, "lesbian love" that evening.

Sharon loved our bedroom games and it never seemed to get old. When we went out, I was almost always in panties. She loved for me to dress in garter belts and stockings. Often she would insist that I wear the belt and stockings only without panties. She said that I should not complain if she dressed the same way. Out shopping or clubbing she was getting more used to her sexual charms and consequently became more and more daring. She would wear jeans or shorts with a tank top and no bra. That was always a show stopper. She got one pantsuit that she wore with no underwear at all. The bottom flared at the legs giving a hint of a skirt. The top was fitted and the bust line came down to her waist. Her magnificent breasts were completely visible if she turned just so. She had to do the Hollywood trick and put a little super glue so they would not come completely out. Everyone was watching her and no one was concentrating on me with my feminine attire under my slacks. In cooler weather she had me wearing a super thin A cup bra. The outline would not show through thicker casual shirts.

One Friday afternoon, she called me and asked, "Is Christine there?"

I went home and removed any body stubble that had accumulated since my last hair removal. I shaved my under arms and showered. I was instructed to put on my terrycloth robe and do my own makeup. Sharon told me to use "night time club makeup technique". I applied heavy beard face covering base along with the dark eye makeup. My ears were pierced and she had begun to fit me in very large dangling earrings. I finished my powder and lipstick, and then added the earrings. I looked pretty and also daring. When Sharon got home, she picked out some of prettiest skirts and tops that she had before her breast enlargement. She laid out sheer pantyhose and a tight thong. She handed me one of her sexiest pre-surgery bras which fit me perfectly. She slipped a couple of breastforms into the bra, giving me just the right sized bust to fit into her old tops.

The top was medium low cut and just covered the bra. She adjusted the breastforms and my chest tissue to give just a hint of cleavage. I slipped on the high heels. I turned and modeled for her until she was satisfied that there were no other adjustments needed. She fluffed my wig and told me, "Christine, you are just gorgeous. Why don't you pour us some wine while I get dressed?"

I strutted into the kitchen and opened the wine, taking a glass for each of us to the back den. Twenty minutes later she appeared in a lace bodysuit with suspenders and stockings. She was wearing very high black heels. The body chemise was cut very high in the hips. I caught just the V of her pussy and the legs opened all the way up past her hip bones. Those magnificent wide hips tapered to a small waist. He beautiful breasts were barely held up with half cups and her 3" areolas and hard nipples were clearly on display. She produced a digital camera and instructed me to model for her.

Some people would be shy about having their picture taken made up like this. I trusted Sharon. I just knew that she was as concerned about my privacy as I am. She snapped photos of all kind. She had me fully dressed and posing in a seductive manner. She had me remove parts of my outfit to show some of my lingerie. By the time I had finished, she had taken enough pictures to fill a large album. I asked her again what she would do with the pictures. She assured me that they would be locked and pass worded in her computer. She said, "Unless you want me to release them to an adult site. I begged her not to.

For the next week, she asked me daily if I would like for her to send some of the pictures to the internet. This scared me, but also made me extremely excited. Finally I relented and let her post a few of the pictures on some adult sites. These sites contained a variety of sexual topics and crossdressing was a very popular topic. I had not realized that so many men and women also were into this gender bending fun. We read some stories together to get us in the mood. Often Sharon would fondle my cock and breasts through my lingerie. She would have me sit down and try to look up my skirt or down my top mimicking the interest men had in women.

There was never any friction associated with our dressing up. She kept the scenarios lively and very intriguing. We would occasionally post more pictures of me in my female attire and read the comments about the pictures on the web site. We managed to block out enough of our faces to remain anonymous, but when she included herself in the pictures, her figure was most memorable. She would set the camera self timer and have me strip down and then get back dressed as the camera clicked away. We would discuss the best poses and then post the better pictures to several of the websites.

We would spend some time in the evenings reading the comments and likes from our posted pictures. Some of the websites had short stories about the content of the pictures. We could write whatever caption or short story to go with the picture. This broadened our imagination about what types of role playing we wanted to plan. One of her favorite episodes was her acting like the hot lesbian trying to seduce the reluctant married woman. When she did finally seduce me, I turned into a wild female pussy eater and would satisfy her repeatedly.

We did not abandon our regular male and female roles, but added spice regularly when she called and asked for Christine.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers