Pretty Damned Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked concerned and both of them laughed. Martha said, "You know how I feel about you, I told him the truth."

"That may be worse than what you said." Amy chuckled.

"I hope you guys don't think I am a party pooper, but I think I will go up and work on my tan," Martha said.

They watched her cute rear go through the door. PD pulled Amy into his arms and kissed her softly. "Can we just cuddle and talk? I want to know every thing about you, what you do, where you live, what foods you like, what kinds of music, everything."

"I want to know everything about you too. But I hope we have a very long time to find out all of this. Please kiss me and hold me in your arms. I need to think about things, nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I have always been, monogamous, I only ever had one other man before, this is my very first threesome. I loved it but I think I want you all to my self, I don't mind sharing you with Martha, but no one else. I don't know what happened, but when I looked at you for the first time my knees went weak and I didn't know what to do. I have never wanted a man like I wanted you. You looked strong, but very sad. I needed to put a smile on those sweet lips. Oh! Listen to me, rattling on like a lovesick teenager. I think I love you PD Good. You are better than just Pretty Damn Good, you are marvelous"

12