Pretty Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water ran down Nicollette's body, and she turned around to let a spurt squirt up her ass and wash away his sperm. For some reason, this turned Michael on completely again.

He got behind her, bent her all the way over, and fucked her furiously; like an animal. Nicci couldn't object. His cock was already in her. Besides, it felt soooo good.

Mike moaned once more. It was as if his appetite for Nicollette couldn't be satiated.

Sunday, 6:21 p.m.

It occurred to Mike that he hadn't eaten anything yesterday except for the chocolate syrup that he licked off of Nicollette's body. He was willing to bet that she was starving too, and not just for sex. He hoped they could beat the dinner time rush at Bennigan's.

Sunday 6:50 p.m.

Michael McLaughlin drove his car into Bennigan's parking lot and found a perfect space. His passenger was beautiful, intelligent, charming and hotter than Phoenix, AZ and Egypt combined.

As they were about to exit the car, Nicollette Johnson leaned over and kissed Michael with her luscious, full lips. It was deep, passionate, aggressive, and erotic. It was the type of kiss that made him want more than he could have at that particular moment. Mike had kissed her like that several times in his apartment because he knew that they could finish whatever they started. But now, he was excited, stunned and...hard. Did this mean that Nicci wanted him to "give it to her" right there in the parking lot?

At that point Nicollette got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant. I guess not, Mike thought. He was glad he was wearing a long, coat. Mike hopped out and ran to catch up.

Inside the hostess stood taking down names.

"Your last name, sir?" she requested.

"Umm..." Mike stumbled. He was still flabbergasted by Nicci's kiss.

"Johnson," Nicollette finished, giving her last name.

Michael smiled sheepishly. "Thanks."

He hoped no one noticed the bold erection in his pants. When I sit down, I could probably raise the table with this thing, Mike thought.

A while later, a waitress showed them to their table, and his hard-on was still full-blown.

The appetizers came, and still the same.

Nicollette picked up a cheese stick and nibbled on it seductively. Stringy, white mozzarella hung from her chin. She picked it off and slurped up the cheese with delight. Then, Nicci moistened her lips with her tongue. "Mmmmmm, that was good," she declared.

Michael was speechless. Was she trying to drive him crazy?

"Sooo....Mikey," Nicollette said, raising her eyebrow suggestively, "What do you want to do tonight?"

At that point, Michael knew that he was going to call in sick to work tomorrow; he felt to good not to.

And, at that point, Mike knew that whether he ordered it at the restaurant or not, he would have his dessert tonight.

And, he was willing to bet anyone a million dollars, that no matter what... it would be chocolate.

12