Pretty In Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers

"As long as you want me?" he replied.

She relaxed and smiled. "I'll tell Max," she said. "He'll be delighted." Almost as if he understood her words, Max bounded into the room and leaped on to the bed. They both yelled at him, but he seemed unrepentant as he barked with excitement, his tail wagging furiously.

"And what about you?" asked Luke when Max had finally settled back down again, lying heavily across Luke's foot like a dead weight as he grinned doggy fashion at them both.

"I guess I can put up with you for now," she teased.

That was good enough for Luke. Cat was the best thing to have happened to him in a long time and he had no intentions of fucking this up. The idea of marriage suddenly seemed far more appealing than it had a few days previously. But that was something they could discuss another time. Right now he had more important things on his mind.

Like doggy obedience classes...

*

rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers