Pretty Lin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he won't touch Iliana, perhaps Ilya can seduce him." A masque would be held soon. Iliana would dress as a man and try to get Dick Ennis-Botham that way.

Just as she had prepared herself for the deflowering of a woman's usual kind, she determined to ready herself for this other manner of intercourse. Iliana picked up the candle again, from where she had set it down, and …

"You really want me to continue?" Micca's confidence seemed to wither by the moment.

This was almost as new to me as it was to Micca. Not all of the butterflies in my stomach came from excitement. But, for some reason, I felt a need to challenge Micca, to expose her to even more ways explore a body. I wondered then – was that the reason for the attentiveness I had been seeing in her? The hope that I would make some new request of her, so she could feel that the choice was not really hers? It seemed silly, of course, the choice was always hers. Still, sex seemed to cause confused feelings for her even as she opened herself to the experience.

I made my voice sound forceful. "Yes, Micca. Keep reading. And keep touching yourself."

She obediently picked up the book, opened her legs, and settled her hand between them again. I heard a tremor in her voice, which could simply have been her arousal trembling within her.

Following the Lady's lead, I lubricated myself thoroughly. I dipped the candle in the clear gel then touched it to my bottom, over and over. Each time, I pressed the rounded end to my anus. A fraction at a time, each touch went a little deeper. The slickness made its way reasonably comfortable, the tapered shape made its entry inevitable. The moment soon came. I said her name, "Micca."

She looked up at me. When she did, I pressed the probe into my rear canal. It didn't go in far, just an inch or two, but it was in. All motion stopped for a moment, except for the muscles inside me. They clenched and released, creating a whole range of sensations by themselves. I let out a long breath.

"Are you OK?" Micca reached out toward me.

"Yes, I'm OK. It doesn't hurt, like people said it would. I just have to get used to it." After a moment, I felt ready to start again. I started pumping it in motions and eased in by tiny steps. "Read more, please," I asked. "And you do you, too."

I played with the feelings as the slim stick went deeper into me. I tilted it, shifted it side to side, and rotated it. I gripped it, almost the way I would with my vagina, and felt its solid resistance. Then, when the Lady did, I put my other hand to my vulva.

Sometimes, when I masturbated, I wanted a full feeling in my vagina. My fingers gave me what I wanted those times. This fullness added at least as much to my masturbation as that other fullness ever did. But this time, there was the extra thrill of doing something naughty and new, and of making Micca a part of my exploration.

Micca started on the Lady's 'crisis' just when my own orgasm was ready to blossom. One last push, the deepest I though I could stand, and orgasm burst through me. I was louder than ever before, causing Micca to look up with a concerned expression. When she saw me, though, she dropped the book, took one of my nipples in her hand, and bent down to kiss me. The extra touch, the teeth on my lower lip just drove me farther. I had never come like that before in my life.

Soon, I collapsed. It left me as quickly as it had come, leaving me as limp as a dishrag. I didn't even have the strength to pull the candle out. I felt like a mounted butterfly, pinned in place by the little wax stake.

I saw Micca's hand between her legs, but not moving. "Are you going to come too?"

"I don't know," she answered. She fingered herself experimentally, seeing what sensations she could stir.

"Let's try." She was still kneeling, with her legs well away from each other. I could see that her position held her labia open, so the inner lips dangled in silhouette. Her touch on her own body took on a more determined look, as she worked to comply with my request. I reached between her legs, too.

At first, I just took her inner petals between my fingertips and played gently. My fingers tended to stick, though. I reached for the other dish of lube, the one I hadn't touched yet, and put it on the bed under her. I wet my fingers in the thick syrup, then reached up to her labia again.

Micca flinched. "Cold," she said, then relaxed into my touch again. The slippery film made it easy for me to explore every part of her vulva, adding to her own attention to her clitoris. I had the first joint of my finger in her vagina, not deep enough to feel the band that defines its interior, when the idea occurred to me. I let her go, wet my finger thoroughly in the dish, and reach upward, farther back than before. By pure luck, my finger went straight to the little pucker between her cheeks.

She startled, and I felt her bottom try to clench around my touch. It was spread too wide to close around me, though. Her face carried a surprised look and she almost yelped my name, "Lin!"

"Yes?" I smiled at her. I did not press deeper into her, but did not release my touch, either.

"You're touching my behind!"

"Yes, Micca. I am. Is that a problem?"

Indecision played on her face for a while. Soon it left, replaced by an expression I couldn't quite identify. "No, Lin. It's not a problem. It's what you just did, right?" I heard submission in her voice, but eagerness too.

"Pretty much, yes."

"And you liked it?"

"Oh, yes!" I wiggled my finger a little, but couldn't identify any response.

"OK Lin. Go ahead. You can touch me there." She still couldn't use body words, even when I held her in the most intimate way. With that, she looked down, closed her eyes, and started petting herself again.

"Micca, you're a love." I dipped my finger again and probed her again. She flinched again, but less. I drew a tiny circle with my finger, feeling the ball of my finger start to spread the crinkled fold open. I worked like that, getting more lube on my finger frequently, and working inward by tiny steps.

Soon, velvety folds encircled the whole first joint of my finger. A ring of muscle appeared at the tip of my finger. I pressed against it. Micca gave a little gasp, then relaxed again. I approached this the same way I had gotten as far in as I did. I wet my finger, keeping everything slick, and pressed into her again. I felt muscles quivering inside of Micca, as if to repel this unfamiliar invasion. Then, in a deliberate effort, Micca relaxed herself. The tiny circle widened, and the whole first part of my finger went truly within her. She gasped again and froze for a moment. I held still too, feeling the tissues inside grasp me, slide along my finger, and release. Soon, even that quieted.

Lin opened her eyes and looked at me. "Oh." It took her a moment to find her voice. "It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Do you like it?"

"It's, well, different." I started to pull out, as slowly as I had entered her. "No, leave it. I just need a moment." Soon, Micca started petting herself again. This time, it seemed easier for her, not something she was making herself do. The way she nibbled her lower lip told me that this was genuine arousal – she always does that when she's turned on.

I started playing again, too. Now that I was in, I wasn't going to pull out again. I didn't want anything to go wrong getting back in. My finger was very slick, though, and lots of extra slickness coated my finger and the place where it had entered. A bit at a time, the second joint of my finger went in, and finally part of the third. My hand cupped the cheeks of her bottom while the middle, longest finger played inside.

I felt contractions begin within her again. These were steady and strong, though, not the irregular twitching I had felt before. Micca's body had started working its way toward another climax. Each time she tightened around my finger, my own bottom tightened sympathetically and reminded me of the candle still implanted within. I reached for a pretty, pink nipple with my other hand, tugged it, and felt her orgasm crystallize around my intrusion, a place she had never been touched before.

Just looking at her, you might not have known that it happened. I could feel her inner tension, though, could feel its throbbing, the strength of its peak, and its gradual release. Her eyes opened again. It seemed to take her a moment to orient herself, then she looked down at me. I still held her bottom and held my finger as far in as it would go.

Carefully, she leaned over, took my face in her hands, and gave me the slowest, most sensual kiss I have ever felt. Then she leaned down, so her cheek lay on my breast like a pillow. She looked up at me and said, "That was incredible." Saying even that much seemed use up her remaining strength. I still felt an occasional twitch around my finger, with matching twitches where the candle still penetrated my body. I curled my finger in side her and said her full name, "Michaela."

She looked at me. "Mmm?"

I wiggled again. "This is mine now, isn't it?"

She clenched in acknowledgment. "Yes, Lin, this is yours."

We lay there for a moment, letting the feeling linger in each of us and between us. Then I said, "Let's go clean up."