Pretty Little Teen Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

When they had been together it had bothered Caleb what a flirt Hanna could be, and initially he was furious when she admitted what she had done behind his back. Ironically knowing what a natural whore she was only added to his enjoyment of this moment. Then again, what guy wouldn't like a girl talking dirty and begging him to fuck her whore ass harder, something he couldn't help oblige regardless of how increasingly hard it was not to cum.

"Mmmmmmm fuck me! Fuck me harder Caleb, ohhhhhhhhh fuck my ass!" Hanna begged, "Please slam fuck my slutty little ass! Pound my whore butt! Come on Caleb, make me cum by fucking my little whore ass, and then turn my butt into your cum depository. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, deposit a big load of cum right up my butt! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss I want a big hot load deep in my slutty ass so I can shit it out and eat it! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee ooooooooooh fuck my ass and make me cum and turn me into your cum dumpster! Mmmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhh fuck, you already came in my mouth and all over my face, mmmmmmmm, now cum in my butt!"

Not one to ever deny Hanna Marin anything Caleb picked up his speed until the sound of his thighs smacking off the blonde's butt cheeks were echoing throughout the room along with Hanna's screams of pleasure. And ok, he was denying her his cum for now, but that was only to make her cum first. Not that she was making it easy, Hanna eventually using her body as well as her words to make Caleb have to think of 'unsexy thoughts' to prevent himself from cumming. Even then it was difficult with Hanna pushing back against him, the former couple eventually working together to make sure the ass fucking was brutally hard as possible.

Although he tried to concentrate on anything but the incredible pleasure he was receiving Caleb couldn't help get lost in the sight before him. Hanna Marin on all fours in front of him, her well-rounded yet firm ass cheeks jiggling against his thighs, his dick disappearing and then reappearing from the tiny hole in between those cheeks which was now stretched out for his meat, just beyond the stretching hole a wonderfully tight passage which was milking his cock. And as he focused on that sight it became difficult to concentrate on anything else, his bloated balls aching painfully with the need to empty as they smashed against the bottom of Hanna's pussy with every thrust.

Soon after that they were mostly slamming against Hanna's hand, the blonde reaching between her legs and beginning to frantically rub her pussy lips. Hanna was the type of anal whore who could cum just from getting ass fucked, but she could tell by the way Caleb's cock was twitching inside her back passage that he was struggling to hold back. She could have stopped talking dirty and thrusting herself back against him, but she always preferred adding to subtracting, especially when getting her ass fucked.

In the name of that Hanna ended up pushing one and then two fingers inside her pussy, a wide smile crossing her face at the little DP action. Partly because she could feel her ex-boyfriend's dick hammering her ass to the then wall separating her front and back passages, and partly because of the sheer nastiness of it. Oh Hanna loved her life, loving it even more as she started hammering those fingers in and out of her cunt while frantically rubbing her clit with her thumb.

As Hanna became lost in the blissful euphoria she received while receiving some nice hard anal sex she thought about how happy she was Caleb was here, being the one to butt fuck her. She'd been anally taking their number of 'older gentleman' recently, and while they were so sweet and tipped generously, making herself cum while sperm was dripping out of her gaping ass hole just wasn't quite as fun as cumming and with a cock in her ass. On the bright side both made her feel like a total whore, but the latter was just a stronger orgasm, one she was thrilled to receive this evening.

When her climax hit Hanna buried her fingers as far as they would go into her snatch and then frantically rubbed her clit so she could make the orgasm as powerful as possible while enjoying the feeling of her cunt spasming round her fingers while her ass squeezed Caleb's cock. Then, just when it didn't feel like it could get any better, Caleb came in her butt, Hanna grinning wickedly as she felt shot after shot of hot semen empty into her bowels, soothing her well-pounded rectum and making her feel like a total whore. And not just a whore, but an anal whore, Hanna revelling in the feeling so much she came a second time.

Caleb was a little ashamed of himself. He had lasted longer in the past, but tonight he couldn't control himself. Maybe it was because Hanna seemed even hornier than usual, maybe it was because the thought of getting to violate Aria Montgomery's bubble butt had him frantically rock hard all day, maybe in the week or maybe so it had been since last time he ass fucked Hanna he had forgotten just how perfect his ex-girlfriend's ass was. Or maybe he was just looking for excuses.

No matter what the reason that tight milking ass hole all became too much and he found himself emptying what felt like the entire contents of his balls deep inside Hanna's butt, that well-trained bottom taking every drop of his salty goodness as it shot like a fire hose from the tip of his dick. It helped that as soon as he started to cum Caleb shoved his cock as deep as it would go into Hanna's ass. Just as he had been trained to do. That way it was easier for Hanna to take all of his cum up her butt, even if she didn't keep it for very long.

Shortly after his shrinking cock fell out of Hanna's ass a small trickle of cum began leaking from the blonde's back hole. That hole remained stretched open so the cum would have eventually left on its own, but Hanna reached back and placed her hand underneath her butt hole before pushing it out. It was one of the most obscene things Caleb had ever witnessed, although it was something he witnessed often and couldn't take his eyes away from, especially when Hanna had decided that she expelled as much of his cum as she could and brought it up to her lips. She gave him a perverted grin before beginning to lick away at her hand.

Knowing what was expected of him Caleb collapsed down next to her, watching transfixed as she lapped up every drop of his cum, cleaning each of her fingers as well as the palm of her hand. Once Hanna was sure she got every drop she quickly went down between her ex-boyfriend's legs, Caleb groaning as his sensitive cock was enveloped by his ex-girlfriend's warm wet mouth, Hanna greedily sucking the combination of her own cum and pussy juices mixed in with a drop or two of his cum left over or dripping out his tip. The sensation was almost good enough to get him hard again, but he really needed a minute. Not that Hanna seemed to mind.

No, Hanna just happily cleaned his cock, then took it out of her mouth and bragged, "Mmmmmmm, I'm a great little teen whore, huh Caleb?"

"The best." Caleb groaned as Hanna moved down to clean his balls.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12