Pretty Little Teen Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Aria whimpered softly, and then after a few seconds of telling herself again why she shouldn't do this she reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart, surrendering her most intimate hole to be penetrated by a massive dildo. Her virgin butt hole, which she was surrendering to a massive dildo being worn by her own mother. Looking back over her shoulder Aria whimpered and blushed as she saw her own mother staring lustfully down in between her spread butt cheeks to the before tonight untouched anal ring, the older brunette looking like she was going to literally drool at the sight.

Instead she just licked her lips, slid the dildo briefly up-and-down Aria's ass crack and then practically purred, "Oh Aria, I've waited so long for this."

It sounded like those words just slipped out, the older brunette looking a little embarrassed at her outburst while Aria felt increasingly worried. What exactly did her Mom mean? Just how long had her own mother been lusting after her? Because lusting after her now was bizarrely a little flattering, but too far in the past and... and luckily before Aria could dwell on that idea too much she felt her virgin ass hole slowly stretch, her entire world quickly becoming focused on that tight ring of flesh being forced open by her own mother. For a few seconds she was silent even though her mouth and her big eyes were becoming as wide as her stretching ass hole, then all of a sudden the head of her Mom's cock slipped into her ass and Aria let out a deafening cry of pain.

She couldn't believe it. Aria had now officially lost her anal virginity to her own mother, the younger brunette digging her fingernails into her butt cheeks and gritting her teeth as she forced her abused anal ring to relax. It wasn't easy, but thankfully her Mom remain still as a statue, allowing Aria to get used to the feeling of a cock in her ass. A strap-on cock. There was a strap-on cock stretching her butt hole, acting as a constant reminder she had just been robbed of her anal cherry by her own mother, Aria unsure whether she could ever get used to that.

To her amazement she did, Aria whimpering in shame and humiliation as not only did the pain vanished without a trace it was replaced with a pleasant tingle. In a way she was almost grateful when the pain returned once there was more dildo added into her rectum, her Mom pushing the toy cock deeper into her ass and forcing the anal walls to stretch like never before. Even then her mother gave her plenty of time to relax in between each added inch into her tailpipe, and then when Aria had about half of the dick inside her back passage her Mom began officially fucking her ass, and Aria knew then Hanna was right, this was heaven.

Ella thought the greatest moment of her life was the first time she had taken another girl's virgin ass, but it didn't even compare to popping her own daughter's anal cherry. In turn the only thing that came close to robbing her baby girl of her back door virginity was the moment Aria let out a pleasure filled cry pretty much the second she started officially ass fucking her little girl. Both of those two moments filled Ella with a type of sadistic joy which was beyond words, the mother of two honestly thinking in those two moments she was going to cum so hard she wouldn't be able to continue the butt fuck.

Instead not only did Ella continue butt fucking her own daughter she used those clearly distracting thrusts to stuff the rest of her strap-on into Aria's shit pipe. Perhaps the best part was not only did Aria continue moaning like the anal whore she was clearly destined to be, but her baby girl continued spreading her butt cheeks, giving Ella the perfect view of the long thick shaft disappearing into Aria's back hole. It was a sight Ella would cherish forever, along with another heavenly moment she thought she would cum on the spot, namely the moment her thighs met Aria's ass cheeks, announcing Ella had done it. She had officially buried every single inch of her cock in her baby girl's butt, and Ella couldn't be happier.

"Wow... 10 inches right up your virgin ass! Mmmmmmm, let go of your cheeks sweetie, it's time for Mommy to show you how much fun butt sex can be." Ella practically growled.

When Aria obediently let go of her ass cheeks Ella immediately regretted it, because not only was she denied the clear submission of her daughter spreading her butt cheeks for her but her view of her dildo pumping in and out of Aria's back door was restricted. On the other hand there was something so thrilling about watching Aria grip tightly to the bed sheets as she tried to get used to the feeling of a 10 inch long dildo pumping in and out of her perfect ass, and the feeling of those well rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs was yet another thing Ella couldn't find the words to describe.

Over the past year each and every one of her clients had approached her about her daughter. Most of them, even the ones who weren't rich, had asked her to name her price, especially when it came to Aria's juicy bubble butt. It was ironic, given what Aria had agreed to tonight it turned out that all of their money troubles could have simply been fixed if Ella had allowed say Victoria Hastings to pop Aria's anal cherry. Not only would they have enough to send Aria to college but Ella could quit her second job and finally have her whores all to herself. But it was just too high a price. Some things were just priceless, and being able to be the first to violate her own daughter's ass was definitely something Ella couldn't stand anyone else having.

In a bizarre way Aria was also grateful that her first time taking it up the ass was with her own mother. She felt so safe with this woman, and she was just so skilled. Which was what Aria had thought about her mouth, tongue and fingers, but somehow everything else her Mom had done to her was nothing compared to her skills with a cock. Easily putting Ezra to shame her Mom gave her more pleasure in the first few minutes of butt fucking than Aria had ever received during regular pussy pumping, and now her mother was slowly picking up the pace Aria could feel her first orgasm rushing towards her like a runaway train.

Perhaps her body's reactions had more to do with her than it did Ezra. Maybe like Hanna she was made to be butt fucked, her friend's earlier words about her having a perfect ass no longer embarrassing Aria, instead she found them thrilling and more importantly she wanted them to be true. And the harder her own mother fucked her up the ass the more Aria realised those words were true, that as much as it embarrassed her even now she was born to be an ass whore.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd, oh Aria, your ass is so tight! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm, this little ass is soooooooooo tight, I can't get enough! I could never get enough of my daughter's tight little teen butt!" Ella moaned, delirious with lust, "Oh honey, your ass was made to be fucked! Ohhhhhhhhh Aria, your purpose in life is to take it up the ass, mmmmmmm, please let me help you achieve your purpose in life. You were born to be an ass whore Aria, ooooooooooooh Gooooooodddddddd MY LITTLE ASS WHORE! Your my little ass whore right now Aria, and I can't stand the thought of having to live another day without sticking my strap-on inside your perfect ass, so please Aria, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, please be my little teen whore from now on. Oh fuck, I swear you'll never have to worry about money another day of your life if you're just become my whore. I'll take care of you, make sure you don't get abused by clients, mmmmmmmmm, or you can just exclusively bend over for me. It's up to you sweetie, just don't make me go back to not having your ass, because I need it! I need to fuck this ass on a daily basis, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I need to be able to fuck you honey, and I'll pay you whatever you want if you're just be a pretty little teen whore for me."

For a few long seconds there was nothing but the sound of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the room, then an equally delirious Aria whimpered, "Yes, oh God yes, oh fuck me, mmmmmmmm, fuck me Mom and make me your whore! Fuck me hard and make me cum. Make me cum again and I'll do whatever you want. I'll go down on whoever you want, take it up the ass night and day for you and each one of your clients, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU JUST MAKE ME CUM! OH GOD, MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! FUCK, IT FEELS SO GOOD IN MY ASS! SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME MOMMY! OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, ASS FUCK ME AND MAKE ME YOUR WHORE! MAKE ME YOUR PERSONAL ASS WHORE! ASS FUCK ME AND MAKE ME YOUR PERSONAL ASS WHORE WHO HAS TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR YOU AND WHOEVER YOU WANT! FUCK MY ASS UNTIL YOU OWN IT! OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, I WANT YOU TO OWN MY ASS MOM, OWN IT SO YOU CAN FUCK IT LIKE THIS WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

"Yesssssssssss, I own it! I own your ass!" Ella mumbled deliriously even as Aria kept talking, "Ohhhhhhhhh, it's mine to do with as I please. I fucking own you. You're my little whore now!"

A lot more was said, but neither woman paid much more attention to it. Not when the real butt pounding got underway, making mother and daughter become completely lost in the anal sex. Not that Aria had any idea her Mom was receiving even half the ecstasy she was, any doubts that were left in Aria's mind that she was born to be an ass whore completely erased once her mother started to give her a real butt pounding. And oh, was it ever a real butt pounding, Aria's understanding of pleasure redefined as her Mom picked up the pace in a couple thrusts so it was like she was almost immediately brutalising the young brunette's bottom, the sound of her mother's thighs crashing into her butt cheeks echoing throughout the room along with her squeals of pure joy as she was anally ridden to cloud nine.

For a second Aria thought she had an accident, then she realised it was just her cum squirting out of her cunt. To be fair she barely felt it, or the rough battering her butt cheeks and back passage were taking, or the soreness in her throat as she screamed like a banshee or even the fact that she started slamming her own body back against the rectum wrecking thrusts. In those wonderful moments Aria Montgomery was aware of only three things. Firstly and most importantly the pure bliss that was being butt fucked, secondly a hatred for herself for not trying this sooner and thirdly an understanding she had found her place in life.

Ella was thinking along the same lines as she savagely brutalised her baby girl's butt with every ounce of strength and skill years of sodomising teen girls had given her. Obviously she knew of the pure bliss taking a teenaged girl's virgin ass could bring her, it was why she rarely allowed her clients to take her whores' anal cherries. Sure, it was for their benefit too, as Ella had mastered the art of turning a girl from a blushing back door virgin to a shameless anal whore, Aria now becoming just another perfect example of that, but selfishly Ella could almost never give up the chance to take virgin girl butt, and it was now unthinkable that she could have ever even considered letting anyone else but herself taken Aria's anal cherry.

At the same time there was overwhelming regret at not taking Aria's perfect ass sooner. Obviously not too soon, but Aria should not have been allowed to get through her 18th birthday with her anal virginity intact. In fact considering what a fuck-able little ass Aria had Ella considered it nothing short of a miracle her foolishness hadn't cost her this once-in-a-lifetime chance, the respected teacher overwhelmingly grateful that Aria had been able to keep her back door cherry intact long enough for Ella to be the one to take it.

Then again it seemed only right. After all, Ella was at least partly responsible for giving this beautiful creature life, shouldn't it be her right to literally enjoy the fruits of her labour? Even though this was a taboo on top of a taboo how could anyone condemn her actions given just how amazing Aria's little body was? Besides, she had risked everything to find the money to put Aria through college, and now she had enough money to not only keep Aria fed and clothed for life but would be able to do the same for any future grandchildren. Wasn't it about time Ella treated herself? Shouldn't Aria's virgin ass be her reward for all her hard work?

Ella thought so, she also thought that no price was worth allowing anyone else to have this ass. This perfect ass was rightfully hers. Aria Montgomery may have been born to be an ass whore, but from this moment on she would be Ella's personal ass whore. Oh yes, Ella thought to herself, her clients could have all her other little teen sluts, but this teen was all hers. Nobody was going to touch Aria Montgomery except Ella Montgomery, and as sweet as her daughter's cunt was Ella wasn't so sure she would ever touch it again when Aria was clearly designed to be fucked up the ass. At the very least Aria's ass hole was going to be Ella's favourite fuck hole, the respected teacher and secret pimp promising herself that from now on her own daughter wouldn't go a single day without at least two or three ass fuckings.

With that in mind Ella finally went over the edge of an orgasm, this one more powerful and satisfying than any she had ever known, as were the ones that followed it. Sure, there was always the stimulator on her clit and everything that had come before had a lot to do with it, but the sheer joy of sodomising her own teen daughter was the thing that made it absolutely perfect. Unfortunately it meant that the adrenaline which had been keeping her going quickly faded, leaving her an exhausted, sweaty mess who was seconds away from collapsing on her equally sweaty and exhausted offspring, who was currently lying face down and just letting Ella have her way with her ass.

Feeling a touch guilty Ella almost immediately pulled her dick out of her daughter's ass, although she kept a firm hold of Aria's hips so that the teen's lower half remained in the air, giving Ella a perfect view of what she had done to her own daughter's butt hole. That view either made Ella cum again or she experienced some really powerful after-shocks. Either way she could forever treasure the memory of Aria's gaping open butt hole, the once flawless flesh around it still bruised a angry red from the result of the constant hit of Ella's thighs, and earlier her hand, against it while the gaping crater between those spread cheeks allowed her to see deep into her daughter's brutalised bowels.

After staring for about a minute Ella softly purred, "Spread your ass cheeks for me sweetie. Give Mommy the best possible look at her handiwork."

The way Aria immediately shot her hand back and pulled her cheeks apart warmed Ella's perverted heart, the Mom unable to resist quickly grabbing her phone and taking a couple of photos. Thanks to the position, Aria's face was even visible for most of them, although Ella couldn't resist taking at least one far away shot. Then she collapsed with her back against the headboard and a deep sigh. She really want to continue fucking her daughter's ass, maybe make her little girl anally ride her, but it was clear neither of them have the energy for that. Luckily there was a way to still prolong the end of this, the greatest sex of Ella's life.

"Good girl, now clean my cock honey." Ella softly ordered, "Good whores always clean up after one of their fuck holes has been used, and if you're going to be MY ass whore I will expect you to do this every single time I take your tight little bottom."

Before Ella was even finished speaking Aria started moving, although it was clear she was having a little trouble on the account of how tired she was and how sore her butt must be feeling after the pounding it had just taken. And yet Aria didn't whine and complain like so many other teens after the first time Ella had butt fucked them. No, Aria turned around, wrapped her lips around that cock and even moaned in clear enjoyment as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass. Ella had never been so proud of her baby girl. True, Aria wasn't able to take the dick very far into her mouth, and she didn't even try to deep throat, but she sucked and slurped her own anal cream with enthusiasm, looking up at Ella with a burning desire to please in those big eyes of hers as she bobbed her mouth up and down that ass flavoured dildo.

"Not bad, but I meant what I said sweetie." Ella said softly, but firmly, "From now on, I own your ass, and I'll pimp it out to my friends as much as I want."

There was a long pause, and then Aria removed her mouth from the dildo and smiled, "Yes Mom. I'm your whore. Your personal ass whore."

"Good girl." Ella beamed, and then corrected, "Although if I ever let my clients get their hands on you I want you to refer to yourself as a pretty little teen whore. A friend of mine advised me it sounded classier."

"Yes Mom, whatever you want." Aria nodded obediently, then adding just in case, "You're the boss, and I'm your pretty little teen whore."

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12