Pretty Little Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, it wasn't as if Hannah could ask. Just brace herself when he slapped her face twice with his cock before resting the tip toward the top of her cheek, chuckling to himself as he pissed directly into her eyes. When she closed them, trying to protect herself, he only moved so that the stream was right below her nose. "Have fun smelling my piss all day, bitch."

Something dropped into her bucket, but Hannah didn't bother opening her eyes, hands clenching behind her back as she tried to calm herself. To remind herself that she wanted this. Wanted to be degraded and used as a urinal, wanted to earn the money for the fucking machine.

As odd as it sounded, the fucking machine was a soothing thought. Cold and impersonal, a fucking machine wouldn't be swayed by crying or moaning, would fuck her ass or mouth with as much force and speed as Master set it to. It wouldn't get hard or tired either.

Hannah liked to think that Master wouldn't use it in her cunt. As embarrassing as it was, she reveled in the times that he would slap her clit, degrading her for thinking that her cunt was of any interest to him. There were better girls out there if he wanted that.

Something cool and wet touched Hannah's face and she flinched back. Opened her eyes only to find Ryan there, holding a paper towel and looking down at her with a cocked eyebrow. "Sit still. It's my job to clean the toilets when they get too messy."

Ryan finished wiping down her face and gag before standing up to toss his trash away. He was in the process of washing his hands when yet another potential client came in, and Ryan started in on his speech, "Today only, we've got a sparkling toilet, only 50 cents to-"

"No thank you," the man cut Ryan off, wrinkling his nose at Hannah. "I would rather piss outside than on a used rag like that."

Used rag. Hannah clenched her thighs, trying to mitigate the sting while she listened to the sound of his urine hitting the porcelain. As humiliating as getting pissed on, and it was, somehow not being pissed on was worse.

Three more clients, another handful of change in the bucket. It was beginning to get heavy, a constant pulling sensation on her nipples. But she wouldn't complain. Couldn't complain, not really, not with the gag in her mouth.

When her Master came in, Hannah sagged, unsure of whether or not she was happy for it to be over. On one hand, her thighs, back, and shoulders were killing her, there had to be over a pint of piss gurgling in her gut and that was the conservative estimate. On the other, she hadn't proven herself yet.

"Don't worry, whore," Master unzipped as he said it, taking out his glorious cock. However, instead of pissing like she expected, he stroked himself off. "I know you've got to be hungry. Master has some come to go with all that piss you've been drinking."

What she wanted to do was suck him off. Wrap her lips, her real lips and not this ridiculous gag, around him. Maybe tongue the sensitive head. She settled for watching him trace the tip with his thumb before picking up the pace again.

A few minutes later his come slid down her throat and she would have said thank you if she could.

"There's more where that came from." Master patted her cheek after zipping himself up. "I've heard such good things about what a good piss slave you've been. Keep it up for a few more hours and you might actually make some money."

Hours.

Once Master had left, Ryan bent down beside her, taking the chain holding her wrists from wherever it'd been hung. There was an odd kind of kindness in the way he massaged her shoulders. "Don't worry, you're not done being a toilet yet. But I thought I ought to let you change positions for a bit."

Hannah watched with open curiosity as he dug around in their play bag, setting aside a few different bits of bondage equipment before unclipping the chain holding her wrists together entirely. Aware of how much he controlled her fate, she kept her hands behind her still, refusing to move until he allowed it.

By the end of his fussing, Hannah was on her back, each ankle tied to a different urinal, spreading her legs wide and pulling her hips off of the floor, balancing most of her weight on her upper back. After giving her a minute or two of freedom, he'd handcuffed her wrists behind her neck to get them out of the way. While it was a welcome reprieve on her thighs, this position would only make sure more of her body ached tomorrow.

"I'm going to undo the nipple clamps, bad idea to leave that kind of thing on too long." Maybe, but Hannah had gone longer. Not that she could tell him that. Could only whimper as blood rushed back to her abused tits.

Ryan considered her for a moment before placing her little money cup in the urinal itself. His hands found her lower belly, forcefully rubbing against her swollen bladder. "I know where I'm going to put that next, but first, I think it's time you pissed on yourself."

Hannah shook her head, clenching as hard as she could to avoid soiling herself. There was only so much humiliation that she could take. Watersports was far from a limit of hers, and Master had forced her to do similar before. But in their bathtub, far from any eyes. Something she wasn't free of now. Two men had joined them in the bathroom, hovering to the side as they waited to see what would happen.

Ryan sighed, frown evident. "See, I was hoping you wouldn't make me do this. When your Master asked me to do this, I had him to pick me up something from the store first."

Out of the play bag came a toilet brush and Hannah jerked, trying to get away from it. An act that got her a foot on her forehead. A resting threat. "You're lucky it's a new one, and he was nice enough to get a pretty small one. You should thank him for that later."

The bristles were rough as he circled her already sore nipples, but that was nothing compared to what would come next. Behind her gag, Hannah sobbed as he rubbed it against her pussy. Something that only made Ryan smile again. "Feel free to piss whenever, but this is going inside."

Pain. That was the only word for the feeling of the brush pushing inside of her, each bristle dragging against her tender flesh. He fucked it in and out of her, going just a little deeper each time until Hannah gave in. Pissed, sobbing as her position caused the stream to flow down her own body, pooling just beneath her tits.

At first, she assumed that the lack of movement meant that Ryan had decided to take pity on her, that he'd changed his mind about making her take it anyway. That hope ended when a steady stream of piss splashed into her unnaturally open mouth.

Like this it was harder to swallow it all, harder to keep it from spilling but considering the mess she'd already made that was nothing. This time Ryan's sigh was from pleasure. "I always find it makes me feel less guilty if a toilet is already messed up before I piss all over it."

Finished, Ryan tucked himself back into his pants, before returning his attention back to the handle still sticking out between her legs. "Thought about doing that after the guy pissed on your face, but you looked a little too ready to cry. Wouldn't want to break your spirit too much."

A funny thing to say seconds before forcing the rest of the brush inside of her. Hannah's head slammed back into the tile, unable to scream.

Unable to swallow as one of the bystanders decided this was the ideal time to piss. His friend joined in, twin flows filling her mouth as she writhed, urine covering the upper part of her face and soaking into her hair.

There was the sound of change hitting the cup and Hannah sobbed as they finally left.

Fingers running along her sore opening made her writhe again, looking up at Ryan helplessly. Who only gave her a dispassionate look. "Before I go attaching the cup again, do you need to safeword?"

Safewording would end the scene and as horrible as she felt, as humiliated and dirty, she hadn't earned her keep yet. What was worse, enduring this for a few more hours or having gone through it all with nothing to show but piss in her hair and a brush in her cunt?

With that in mind, Hannah shook her head. Clenched her eyes shut as Ryan picked up the clamps again, though he didn't bend to place them on her nipples this time. No, this time he stretched out each of her pussy lips individually, forcing the brush in just a little further as he attached the clamps so that he could hang the cup once more.

Even more so than she'd felt it on her nipples, she could feel each individual tooth of the clamps digging into her flesh. Knew that with every shift of her body the cup would move, pulling them further and jostling the brush inside of her even more.

If her Master's setup had been cruel, Ryan's was out and out devious.

"I really do hope he lets us take you for a spin," Ryan said conversationally. "Dirty thing like you probably loves getting fucked in the mud."

The things someone like Ryan would do to her-

Hannah couldn't figure out whether she dreaded the idea of him taking her or looked forward to it. No doubt Master would agree if she was alright with it. Would leave the decision up to her. Make her ask for it.

There was the creak of the door opening and Hannah tilted her head back so that she could see who it was. Found herself staring upside down at the shoes of a man, and more interesting, the breasts of a female submissive, crawling into the room.

Above their heads was a conversation, and Hannah bit down the squelch of nausea at what she was hearing. The dominant, who ever he was, wanted his slave to use her. Which wasn't bad, after all, there was no difference between a man and a woman using her mouth. Especially not with her head already on the ground.

No, what had her whimpering as the slave climbed on was his hand wrapping around the brush handle. It was something he'd been considering as a punishment recently, and he wanted his slave to see exactly how painful it was. Had asked for permission to make an example of Hannah. Was willing to pay handsomely for it.

As painful as having the brush in was, having it pulled out was worse. Especially knowing that it wasn't the end, that relief wasn't just around the corner.

"See how red its cunt is?" The man sneered.

Its.

The subtle dehumanization, even though it wasn't the first time today, made her whine. A sound completely stifled by the thighs gripping her face. The slave hadn't started to piss yet, was merely using Hannah's mouth as a front row seat to her own torture.

The brush dug into her sensitive clit, fucked across her hole and toward her asshole. Before she could panic too much about the possibility of him trying to push it in there, it moved back. He followed this pattern a few more times, no doubt enjoying the way it made her jerk, how red her skin had to be turning.

"Go ahead, grab the chains and hold open its cunt. I want you to see this," The Master instructed his slave. Who complied with hesitation, pulling the chains beneath the clamps as far as they would go. No mercy for how it must feel to Hannah.

No mercy at all for Hannah as the man spit into her opened cunt, before pressing in the first half inch of the brush. Here he moved the handle in wide circles, forcing her further and further open. Hannah's thighs shook, and she groaned as he pulled it back out.

Screamed when he used it to slap her cunt, a stabbing sensation that wracked her body with sobs. Vaguely she was aware of him above her, warning the slave of what would happen if she continued to disobey. Of the ways he would use this, this tool to hurt her. How much she really, really did not want that.

He punctuated his statement but jamming it all in in one go before snapping at his slave to do her business and get off. Another burst of urine, more piss sliding down her cheeks.

When they left, Hannah laid there boneless. Didn't open her eyes or move. Not even when Ryan knelt beside her. Not as the strange gag was pulled from her mouth. Hardly did more than breathe as he undid the clamps and placed the cup back in the urinal.

Just laid there. Refusing to react. Not even when he brushed a strange gel-like substance along the edges of the brush. Some sort of lubricant, though it barely helped relieve the sting as he pulled it out and dropped it to the side.

Fingers massaged her piss covered jaw, and that was the first time she looked up at him. Aware of what a mess she must be, soaked in piss, snot, and tears.

Vaguely Hannah recognized the sound of men peeing in the restroom. Peeing in things that weren't her. But this time she was too exhausted to be humiliated at her inadequacy. Just let Ryan touch.

Hannah wasn't sure how much time passed before Ryan spoke. "Tell me you're okay to keep going or I go and get your Master."

There was a bitter 'like you care' in her throat, but Hannah dismissed it. Sure he'd been the one to slam the brush into her to begin with, but Master hurt her too. Hurt her because she enjoyed it.

And she hadn't safe worded. Hadn't tried to, though it would have been hard with the girl on top of her and her hands behind her neck. Maybe that was why Ryan was being so careful. Maybe he was afraid that he'd let things go too far that time. That Master would be upset with him.

"Am I bleeding?" Because she refused to look, wasn't sure if she wanted to know.

It was a limit of hers. No intentional blood play. Something Master hadn't crossed the line with. Just the occasional droplet or two from the edge of a strap, or being fucked just a little too hard. But the brush-

"It's gonna hurt to piss for a few days," Ryan confessed. "But no blood."

Alright. Hannah nodded, mostly to herself. "Then I have the pleasure of being your most obedient toilet."

At least for the next few hours. With her reassurance, Ryan hummed before reaching up to undo first one ankle and then the next. "Back on your knees then, toilet. You're too much of a sloppy bitch when you're down there like that."

This time the chain between her wrists went over the pipe toward the top of the urinal, stretching her arms up and above her head, thrusting her chest out. As a small act of sympathy, the cup went on the floor beside her this time, no clamps pulling at her abused flesh.

No gag either. Ryan tapped her cheek, smiling mockingly. "You're going to have to keep that mouth open on your own accord now. Show everyone what a willing little toilet you are."

Fuck. Hannah squirmed, cunt twitching and spasming. He'd probably made the decision so that she could safeword more easily, but the framing-

Focusing on how much this was her choice. Her own agency that led her to this place-

Hannah moaned.

"You like it, don't you?" Ryan's fingers found her mouth, two sliding in just deep enough that they could hold her mouth open. "Everyone using you. Not even getting any sexual gratification from it. Worse than a fuck doll, you're just an object to all these men. No different than any of the other urinals here."

This time, when the door opened, Ryan took a step back. Apparently satisfied that she was okay, he propped himself back up on the counter before going through his increasingly familiar speech.

Hannah took three more loads of piss before her Master came back in, this time with two pretty girls behind him.

Master barely raised an eyebrow at the change in her position. "Figured you could use a snack again. I've been fucking these two lovely ladies all afternoon and they're being nice enough to share their load. Don't you think they're being nice?"

"Thank you so much," Hannah focused on the women as she said it. "I'm undeserving of this privilege."

"Damn right you are," the one closest to her snapped.

Which didn't stop the woman from coming closer, using Hannah's bun to drag her to where Master's seed leaked. They must have been fucking for a long time for the woman's cunt to be so open and swollen, and Hannah did her best to give her pleasure as she sucked and licked up her present.

Before the woman could come, Master jerked her off of Hannah, snapping something about how her mouth was only a receptacle today.

The second was nicer, bending over in front of Hannah, gripping her knees as she winked her asshole. Let Hannah lean forward to set the pace. Pulled away as soon as Hannah had cleaned her, avoiding the ire of her Master.

"Well girls," Master said as the door opened. "Whore here has a job to get back to."

The dismissal stung, but he wasn't lying. There was piss to drink, and Hannah allowed herself to get lost in that. In the almost never ending stream of salty liquid. Kept her mouth open like a good toilet, barely flinching when some of the men played target practice with her face, unconcerned with where it landed.

Slipped quietly into a more comfortable sort of subspace, aware of the slickness between her own legs. The other Dom, the one with the brush had been too harsh, had almost stolen her buzz. But this?

This kind of dirtiness she could roll in. Let the shame wash over her until it didn't matter anymore. Toilets couldn't be ashamed.

Ryan was right. She was just an object.

Hannah's eyelids fluttered when she registered a familiar figure approaching her. Opened her mouth willingly, even as he tossed some sort of bill into her little cup. True to his word, the man from earlier slid directly into her throat, using her bun to make sure that she couldn't back off.

Spittle gathered even at the corners of her mouth even as he pissed into her throat.

Helpless to do anything to stop it, Hannah focused on the sensation instead. On how full her belly felt, how the piss raced down her throat, tickling her from the inside instead of sliding down like when she swallowed.

Better that than how hard it was to breathe. The way spiderwebs seemed to be forming at the edge of her vision, unable to thrash to get away, unable to breathe through her nose.

Thankfully he pulled away before Hannah blacked out.

Ryan checked his watch before hopping off the counter again. "Executive decision time, the party is winding down and I think it's about time this toilet got cleaned up."

Hannah frowned, throat muscles still working to try and diminish the sting from minutes before. "Shouldn't it stay in use until after everyone's left?"

"You really going to back talk me, now?" Ryan cocked an eyebrow and Hannah shook her head vehemently. Because no. She was not trying to back talk him at all. "Good. Because I said it's time to get cleaned up and I meant it."

This time it was much easier to free her from the bondage. Ryan made quick work of the handcuffs and suddenly, for the first time in hours, Hannah had full control of her limbs.

Not that she showed it, falling into him when Ryan helped her to her feet. Surprisingly, he didn't complain. Let her lean against him while she collected herself. She'd expected to be directed to the mess, to be pushed back down to her knees and made to lick the floor. Instead, he guided her to the mirror, forced her to look at what a mess she was.

"One last thing," He massaged her lower belly as he said it, sloshing around the contents of her stomach. "You're going to piss for me, one last time."

Considering what had happened last time she didn't listen, Hannah wasn't in the mood to protest, no matter how embarrassing it was. Went to spread her legs, only for him to slide his hands down to keep her thighs together. "Just like this."

HIs goal didn't become clear until she'd managed to relax enough to go. Cringed at the warmth spreading throughout her shoes and socks. When she finally finished, Ryan's reflection winked at her before moving away.

"Not going to lie-" When Hannah turned around, she found him holding the toilet brush once more. It took a ridiculous amount of willpower not to take a step back. Ryan only smiled, turning it over in his hands. "I was planning on using this to clean you before the incident. Flush the urinal above your head so that I could get it wet, scrub you down with toilet water before untying you."