Pretty Paula's Poodle Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get lost, you arrogant little bastard, and don't ever let me catch you here again. Get lost, and I mean get lost!" Mr. Collins pointed at the road.

"I wouldn't lower myself to your standards," James sneered, as he walked off into the night.

"Howard, you've still got it," said Mrs. Collins proudly.

Her husband massaged his fist. "Somebody had to teach him a lesson, Heather."

"Are you okay?" Robbie asked Paula.

Paula was confident. "Yes, thanks to you and Mr. Collins."

"That's okay," Robbie assured her. "If he bothers you again, let me know."

"I will, but I don't think he'll be back anytime soon," said Paula. She looked at Robbie's hand, where one of his knuckles was bleeding. "Let me put something on that for you."

"Thanks," said Robbie, following Paula upstairs, pleased to have rescued a young lady in distress.

*

On the Saturday morning, Mr. and Mrs. Collins went to visit their daughter and son in law and their kids out of town, and would not be back until Sunday evening. Paula was up early, dressed in her white blouse, blue poodle skirt, white bobby sox and white shoes, and tied her red hair back in a ponytail with a blue ribbon. The young woman was excited as she packed a picnic lunch, with her sister Helen and the two kids visiting for the day. However, she was disappointed to receive a telephone call from her sister to cancel, as both kids had the flu.

Robbie, who wore a white casual shirt and jeans, had his turn with the car, and didn't have much planned. It was a nice day outside, and quite warm for this time in the fall. "Why don't we go out for a drive?" suggested Robbie.

Paula's face brightened. "Okay, thanks Robbie. I'd love to come, and this food won't go to waste." She indicated the picnic hamper.

Robbie put the hamper in the back of the car along with a blanket, and like a gentleman, he held the door open for Paula. "Thank you," she said, climbing in, and Robbie closing it behind her, before driving to the park.

He carried the small hamper and Paula the blanket as they went to set up on the lawn near a lake, where many other people were taking advantage of the warm fall weather. Feeling the call of nature from his bladder, Robbie looked around for the facilities, and saw the ladies and gents along a small pathway.

"I'll be right back, I just need the men's room," said Robbie, walking up the path where two guys, looking to be aged in their mid-30s, blocked his path.

"You don't want to go up there," warned the first man.

"I only need to visit the men's room," Robbie protested.

"No, you can't go in there," said the second man. "I sent my wife to call the police. There's some of them in there. You know, strange ones? I sent my wife to call the police."

"Some of them?" asked Robbie, before realizing. "Homosexuals?"

"Yes, homosexuals," confirmed the first man. "We saw them, but they didn't see us. We're waiting for the police, and to stop anybody else going in there."

"It's sad when we can't take our wives and kids to the park without homosexuals ruining it," said the second man.

Paula, who had laid out the blanket, also felt the call of nature and set out along the path herself for the ladies', and was confused why Robbie had not gone to the men's room, but was talking to these two very worried gentlemen.

"Is everything okay, Robbie?" she asked.

"Yes, but you can't use the facilities," said Robbie.

"Why not?" asked Paula, before two police cars arrived, each containing four uniformed officers. Paula, Robbie and the two men stood back, while the police made straight for the men's room, followed by yelling and protesting.

"That voice sounds familiar," said Paula, a look of concern on her face.

"Save it for the judge," said one of the officers, as the police dragged two young men, partially dressed out of the men's room. One was a small statured, dark-haired young man with an effeminate look. The second young man was very familiar; tall, blonde and handsome - Paula's ex-boyfriend James.

A look of despair crossed Paula's face as she saw James placed in handcuffs and arrested. "This is all a mistake," he was protesting. "I was in there to use the facilities."

"We have two witnesses who saw you and your friend committing sodomy and other homosexual acts in there," said the police sergeant. "Now shut up."

"James, will you be quiet," pleaded the other young man.

"How do you even know my name?" James said. "He came onto me while I was in there. I've never seen him before in my life."

"He came onto you, so you engaged in homosexual activity?" demanded the sergeant. "I've had enough of you. Shut it, boy."

"How dare you say that you don't know me, James!" screeched the young man, also handcuffed and getting escorted to one of the patrol cars.

"I have a girlfriend," said James. His eyes took in Paula, showing amazement to see her standing there. "There she is, that's Paula, my girlfriend. She'll tell you."

The police sergeant turned to Paula. "Is this true, Miss?"

Paula shook her head. "No. We were dating, but broke up some weeks ago. He found somebody else called Chris."

"Isn't your name Chris?" one of the other police officers asked the effeminate young man.

"Yes," said the young man.

The color drained from the already fair skin of Paula's face. "What? This is Chris, not Christine, or Christina but ..."

"No, we are dating," James asserted to Paula. "Tell them we are dating right now. Tell them this is just a big mistake!"

"Shut up, James, just shut up, shut up, shut up!" yelled Paula.

"You heard the young lady," said the sergeant. He turned to two of his officers. "Get these two queers out of here and down to the precinct. We'll take statements here and follow you down there."

The handcuffed James and Chris were bundled into the back of one of the police cars, and driven away. Paula looked pale, and Robbie patted her on the back of the hand to reassure her, something she appreciated.

Having interviewed the two men who had witnessed Chris and James engaging in homosexual activity in the male toilets, the sergeant turned to Paula. "I guess you are feeling rather confused at the moment, Miss?"

"You could say that," agreed Paula.

The sergeant spoke with confidence. "Breaking up with your boyfriend was the best thing you could have done. Homosexuals are a constant and ever-present danger in society today. The best way I could describe homosexuals, like your ex-boyfriend is that they are ill, infected with a disease such as poliomyelitis. But if your former boyfriend had had polio, it would have shown on the outside, such as withered arms or legs, or breathing problems. The disease of homosexuality has twisted his mind, and while he looks and behaves perfectly normally on the outside, on the inside he would constantly be thinking about new ways he can commit his sick crimes."

"James never showed any signs of, you know, being one of those homosexuals," said Paula.

"No, I don't imagine he would," said the sergeant. "I have arrested homosexuals who were married men, and at home they appeared devoted to their wives and children, and everything was bright and gay. However, this was nothing but a masquerade, a cover for their depraved desires."

"Thank you, Sergeant," said Paula. "That does reassure me. I was wondering how I could have missed the signs."

"That's the thing, Miss, there are often no signs," said the sergeant. He looked at Robbie, and then back at Paula. "I'm sure your new boyfriend won't let you down like your old one."

Paula and Robbie both opened their mouths to correct the sergeant, but neither did, and the police officers said their goodbyes, and drove away.

Robbie assumed that given the events of the morning, Paula might not want to continue with the day's outing. "Would you like me to take you home?" he asked.

Paula paused for a moment, and then shook her head, with a look of determination on her face. "No, let's enjoy the day. I'm not going to let my ex-boyfriend ruin it for me."

Remembering that both needed to use the bathroom, Paula and Robbie went into the ladies' and men's rooms respectively. Robbie stood at the urinal and wondered how two homosexuals would want to get intimate in these bleak surroundings, then decided he was better off not knowing how their minds worked. He zipped himself and flushed the urinal, exiting after washing his hands. He stood waiting for Paula, until he heard her flush the toilet and wash her hands, and emerge from the ladies' room adjusting her poodle skirt.

Going back to the picnic blanket, they enjoyed their sandwiches and fruit, then took advantage of the beautiful day and hired a row-boat, Robbie rowing and he and Paula talking. Packing up the picnic, they went for a drive and called into Marty's Diner in the late afternoon, a popular hangout for teenagers who liked rock and roll and dancing.

With one great song after another playing on the juke box, Robbie asked Paula, "Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to," she said, taking hold of Robbie's hand and going with him onto the dance floor.

Robbie had never seen Paula dance before, but she was an expert, her slim body picking up each dance move to perfection, her poodle skirt swirling up to show her white panties from time to time. Robbie and Paula stayed on the dance floor for hours, and were breathless and perspiring when they finally called it a night.

"You are such a great dancer," Robbie complimented her.

Paula smiled. "Thank you, you're really good too."

"So, would you like to see a movie at the drive in?" asked Robbie.

"That would be swell," said Paula.

Robbie and Paula drove to the drive-in, and sat in their car watching the film. It was a horror movie, about a sea monster that terrorized a beachside community filled with teenagers. The movie was more amusing than scary, so bad were the effects and acting, but it was entertaining at least, and Paula and Robbie both enjoyed it.

On the way home, Paula drove, as she had her license but rarely got a chance to drive. It was getting late when they returned, and the first drops of rain were beginning to fall, clouds having rolled in from late in the afternoon.

Going upstairs, Paula said, "Thank you so much for a great day Robbie. It could have been a bad day, with my sister having to cancel, and then finding out James was a sick homosexual, who broke up with me for a guy rather than a girl called Chris, but I had a wonderful day thanks to you."

"I had a great time too," said James. "Who taught you to dance like that?"

"Not my parents, that's for sure," said Paula. "They don't approve of 'rock or roll' and 'duke boxes'." She laughed, and Robbie joined in.

"Mind you, our perfect day doesn't have to end now," said Paula, fluttering her blue eyes. She put her face close to Robbie's and after a few seconds of uncertainty by the teenagers, their lips locked together, then Robbie's tongue worked its way into Paula's mouth.

In his groin, Robbie felt the first feelings of arousal as he and Paula embraced, while inside Paula's panties, her vagina tingled and she began to feel damp between her legs.

After French-kissing for a few minutes, Paula and Robbie made their way into her bedroom, and closed the door. The sound of the rain was audible from outside, and as was often the case in Baltimore, lightning lit up the bedroom, accompanied by distant thunder, adding to the romance of the night.

Paula unlaced her white shoes and removed them, followed by her bobby sox. Robbie likewise removed his shoes and sox, and he and Paula lay back on the bed, kissing and caressing. His hands running through Paula's silky red hair, he reached up and untied her pony-tail, so the red tresses hung loose down past her shoulders.

Paula slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, so her firm young breasts covered by a white bra were now on display. With gentle hands, Paula guided Robbie's hands to her breasts, and he caressed them slowly, lovingly through the cotton of her bra.

"That feels so great," said Paula, twitching at the feelings between her legs.

"They do feel good," admitted Robbie, feeling his erection throbbing in his underpants.

"Of course they do," said Paula. She smiled. "Take off your shirt, Robbie."

Robbie happily followed this direction, and Paula admired his fit physique, the teenager running her soft hands over his muscular torso. They kissed again, and Paula reached behind her back, unclasping her bra and sliding it off, her firm breasts, pale and with pink areola and nipples, on display.

Feeling breathless from looking at them, Robbie dared to reach out and touch Paula's bare breasts, feeling the soft skin under the tips of his fingers.

Paula removed her blouse altogether, then her poodle skirt, leaving her wearing only her white panties. Robbie removed his jeans, and he now wore red underpants.

The teenagers lay next to each other on the bed, wearing only their underpants and again kissed and caressed. Paula felt her vagina getting damper and damper, and she could see how Robbie's erection was bulging at the front of his underpants. She extended her hand, teasing his hard penis with her fingers and feeling it throbbing under her touch.

"You like that, don't you?" she purred, before kneeling in front of him, hooking her thumbs into her white, full brief panties and sliding them down her thighs. Robbie's eyes bulged at the sight of Paula's pubic hair; a perfect triangle of red curls covering her mind, and reflected in the mirror, the firm round cheeks of her bare bottom. Moving to sit down, Paula pulled her panties further down her legs, taking them off and twirling them in her fingers, before placing them on the bed and sitting with her legs parted, Robbie seeing the oval-shaped lips of her naked vagina.

Robbie slid down his own underpants, freeing his erection, his black pubic hair contrasting with Paula's red pubic hair. Completely naked now, the young man and woman took deep breaths, anticipating what was coming next.

Paula always thought her first time would be on her wedding night, but with Robbie, this felt right, just so right. Times were changing, and this was 1957, not 1907. Robbie could not believe how Paula had come into his life, and how the girl he had had a crush on since their first meeting but who seemed out of reach, was now about to make love with him.

Reaching into her drawer, Paula pulled out a condom. "Where did you get that?" Robbie asked

"I confiscated it from James," said Paula. "I caught him with it, and he said that he bought it to try and get me to make myself available to him. We know now that was one big, fat lie."

Paula unwrapped the condom, and her gentle fingers slid it onto Robbie's penis. The beautiful young woman lay back on the bed and opened her legs, Robbie seeing her vagina wide open through her red pubic hair and further down, Paula's tight anus. Her soft delicate feminine smell was noticeable between her legs.

Robbie got into position, lying on top of Paula and slowly, gently, inserting his cock into the tight confines of her pussy, Paula gasping as she felt his penis fill her vagina.

Slowly and gently, Robbie began to move back and forth, Paula gasping at each firm but gentle stroke deep inside her. Robbie could feel his cock throbbing, and how hot the interior of Paula's vagina was, even through the condom.

For more than 20 minutes, Paula and Robbie remained locked in the missionary position, kissing and embracing, Robbie pushing deep inside Paula, the end of his cock touching the entrance to her birth canal on the deeper thrusts, their contrasting black and red pubic hair brushing against each other as they stayed locked inside each other.

Then Paula felt the feeling approaching. The tingling from her clitoris became one intense wave of pleasure. Her nipples buzzed, and the toes of her bare feet curled up. The sensations in her vagina became more and more intense and spread into her anus and rectum, before she came with a rush of wetness from her vagina, gasping for breath and in delight.

Simultaneously, Robbie felt the pleasure in his cock getting stronger and stronger, and he came with an almighty rush of semen going into the condom, the rubber preventing his sperm from going into Paula's uterus and potentially causing a problem nine months later.

Gasping, the sweaty teenagers held each other tight, caressing each other's naked bodies as they recovered, Robbie stroking Paula's pubic hair as they kissed.

"I think we could use a bath," suggested Paula, getting up from the bed, Robbie seeing her vagina as she uncrossed her legs and walked naked to the bathroom, Robbie following after removing the condom.

Paula bent over to turn on the taps, Robbie seeing the cheeks of her bare bottom part to show her vagina, and the slightest glimpse of her anus. When the bath was run, Robbie jumped in first, Paula sitting her bare bottom down in his lap, her soft vagina against his leg.

The teenagers washed each other's naked bodies, exchanging kisses and caresses, Robbie particularly enjoying seeing Paula's wet pubic hair coated in soap as she stood up to get comfortable. They stayed in the water until it got cold, then climbed out, drained the bath brushed their teeth and went to Paula's bed for the night.

Paula wore her cute pink pajamas that came down to the knees, fresh pink panties underneath, and Robbie a pair of boxer shorts. Paula's bed was of course a single bed which made it quite cramped, but as they held each other, rubbed their bare feet together and listened to the rain outside, before falling asleep in each other's arms, they could not have been happier.

*

One person who was not happy, nor jolly or gay was James. Chris had made bail, with his mother, knowing her son was different from a young age when he played with his sister's dolls rather than sport, paying for her son to be released. Upon release, Chris, still smarting over the way James had tried to blame their arrest on him, had screamed that 'it was over'.

James had only made things worse with the police, offering them a bribe. Now he faced charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice, as well as serious homosexual offences. Mr. Marsh, upon receiving his son's call and learning of the nature of his offending, had hung up the phone on James, and taken immediate and ruthless action.

Firstly, he and his wife rang all relatives, telling them not to post bail for James should he contact them. Mr. Marsh retrieved his son's car, and immediately made arrangements to give it to a niece. Mrs. Marsh removed all photographs of James from the house, and Mr. Marsh called his attorney to arrange a meeting on Monday, where James would be cut off from all financial support. Mr. and Mrs. Marsh were united in their resolve that now they only had one son and one daughter; James the homosexual was disowned and cut off.

Now James languished on remand, sharing a cell with a huge, muscular man who looked like a grizzly bear. Tattoos adorned his muscular arms, and hair grew all over his body, a menacing stare visible through a full beard.

James looked at his cell-mate, who puffed on a cigarette with a packet of them on the bed next to him, in fear. A guard's warning to the prisoner- "Try not to smash this one's head against the wall this time, Mick," - obviously did not help his nerves.

Mick looked up from his cigarette, and saw James looking at him. James averted his eyes. "You looking at my cigarettes, boy?" he demanded.

"No," said James.

"You were looking at my cigarettes," growled Mick, taking a puff on the one he was smoking and stubbing out the butt. He stood up to his full six foot six height, and pointed at James, bellowing, "You do not smoke my cigarettes, you do not touch my cigarettes and you do not look at my cigarettes! I catch you anywhere near my cigarettes, and I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be part of the space program. You got that, boy?"