Pretty Paula's Poodle Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright!" yelled James. "I won't touch your cigarettes, or even look at them, okay?"

"You raise your voice to me, boy?" demanded Mick.

"No," pleaded James, terrified of the menacing giant of a man approaching him.

Mick stopped and smiled. "Good," he said. He looked James up and down. "You were one of the queers they caught in the park, right? How stupid are you, fucking up your whole life doing that? There must have been more than a hundred other places you queers could have gone instead of the park. You've never been in prison before, right?"

"Right," agreed James.

"This prison aint so bad," said Mick. "I went to reform school at ten, and I've been in and out of jail ever since. This is like a holiday camp, compared to the penitentiary. You don't want to go to the pen. There's lots of ways to have fun here, lots of ways." He put his hand on James' shoulder, and smiled, showing off yellowed teeth. "And you and me boy, we're going to have a whole lot of fun together."