Pretty Puppet

Story Info
He coerces her into having sex with his friends.
1.3k words
3.33
85.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eden_Apple
Eden_Apple
10 Followers

Her boyfriend's words echoed in her mind like a bottomless well. "You're boring as fuck Candice. You never want to do anything kinky or spontaneous."I'll show him. I'm keeping my man.She sat on the edge of her bed and slid her black thigh-highs up her long silky legs. She attached them to the straps of her black lace garter belt. Her skimpy thong and double "D" bra matched perfectly. She put on her tan designer trench coat and shiny black heels. Checking her reflection to see that her long blonde curls and generously applied make up were perfect, she decided she was ready to walk out the door.

"Come on its cold out here. Just buzz me in." She whined into the intercom.

"What's the magic word?" Bill loved to give Candice a hard time before letting her into his apartment building.

"Please."

"Nope."

"Bill, knock it off!"

"Fine, wimp!"

When she entered his spacious apartment over-looking a small lake she was mortified to see his three friends taking up his couch drinking beer and playing X-Box. They all greeted her between their competitive shit-talking.

"Hi you guys. Sweetie, I didn't know you had company."

"So?"

She stood, nervously wringing the strap to her jacket in her moist hands. "Take off your coat." Bill said.

"N-no. It's fine. I'm chilly."

"Bullshit the heater's on full-blast. Take it off, you look retarded."

"No really, I can't."

Annoyed, Bill walked up behind her, reached around her waist, and stripped her jacket off. She gasped and tried to cover herself with her arms.

"What the fuck is this all about!" he exclaimed. His friends paused their game and gawked at Candice. Bill laughed hysterically. "Is this supposed to be your big surprise? How cliché."

She froze and stared at the floor.

"Holy shit you're fucking hot!" Frank shouted followed by Jim and Eric's renditions of his comment. Candice's heart lifted ever so slightly at the thought of being admired.

"Just give me my jacket back Bill. I'm leaving."

"Not so fast. You came here in this get-up for a reason didn't you?" She nodded. "You're trying to put the spice back in our relationship right?" he scoffed. Her face turned red.

"I'm trying." She muttered under her breath.

"If you really wanna' show me how wild you can be you'll take off your bra and show my friends your tits." Candice looked up at him with contempt.

"Are you serious?"

"Either do it or leave."

Candice hesitantly took off her bra revealing her voluminous breasts. The three men on the couch began to holler flattering obscenities. Unexpectedly she noticed herself being turned-on by this attention. Bill snatched her bra from her hand and tossed it on the floor.

"Now turn around and pick it up." He ordered.

She did so, arousing the men even more. When she handed the garment back to Bill he repeated the action making her bend over again. "This time stay that way." She remained in a fully bent position while everyone stared. "Pull your panties aside and show us your cunt." She did as she was told. "Play with it." She followed instructions and found herself to be soaking wet. This was the most excited she'd ever been.

"Bill, be a good pal and make her sit on my lap." said Frank.

"You heard him. Get over there."

She pranced across the room and sat down on Frank's lap. "Feel free to help yourselves." Jim graciously offered. She got a pit in her stomach and a lump in her throat. She felt conflicted. On one hand the fact that her boyfriend was willing to share her with these perverts was deeply hurtful and offensive; on the other hand... this was hot. Frank wasted no time taking Bill up on his invitation. He began fondling between her legs. On either side of Frank sat Jim and Eric. Each took a nipple into his mouth and began sucking so hard she imagined a breast pump would have nothing on them. Jim sat in the recliner and started stroking his cock while he watched his buddies toy with his girlfriend. "Somebody eat her out."

"Dibs!" called Eric. He got on his knees in front of her. Frank forced her legs open and Eric buried his face in her pussy. She moaned with delight. Frank licked her neck and sucked her earlobe. Jim pulled out his dick and put her hand on it. She squeezed and stroked it fast. He let out a grunt.

"Baby, get on your knees and let Eric fuck you while you suck Frank's dick." Without a word she got into position and did as she was told. Eric slipped his cock into Candice's shaved wet pussy. She hummed with enjoyment while she deep-throated Frank. Jim placed her hand around his member and motioned for her to jerk him off. She did.

"Fuck this, there's room for me in her mouth too." Jim said.

"Hell no, I don't want your dick touching mine." protested Frank.

"Stop being a bitch and share." Bill demanded.

"Alright, alright!" Both men rose and pushed their cocks into her mouth. She gagged and drooled at first but she quickly adjusted and liked having her mouth bombarded by two men. Eric continued fucking her until he pulled out and came all over her ass. The warm wetness titillated Candice.

"Wipe that shit off. It's my turn." Frank got behind her and waited for Eric to clean up his mess. He wiped the cum off with his hand, and then wiped his hand on her hair. He plopped back down on the couch and resumed his video game.

Being the biggest of all the men, Frank's penis did the most damage when he shoved it in. She squealed and pulled away from him. "Get back here slut." He pulled her back onto his dick and pounded her cunt relentlessly. She could feel her flesh stretching around his thick cock. It started to burn and ache. Although the pain was erotic she couldn't wait for him to finish. She focused on giving Jim head without dragging her teeth. Eventually Frank finally stroked himself off on her clit. Her pussy was bright red and tender.

Shoving Frank aside Jim entered Candice. It was too much for her to take. "Please fuck my ass." She begged.

"No problem." He spat on her asshole and squeezed his way in slowly. She groaned and shoved her face into the couch cushion.

"That-a-girl honey!" encouraged Bill.

Deeper and deeper he went, in and out, in and out. She whimpered and moaned. About two minutes later he filled her ass with cum. Bill walked up, steered her head with a hand full of her hair to face him and aimed his juices all over her eyes, nose, and cheeks. He let go, left her on her knees, and went back to his recliner. The men put their dicks back in their pants and continued drinking as though it never happened. Candice wiped the semen from her face and sat on the floor.

"Take a shower. You're filthy." Bill recommended.

"Okay." In the shower she tried to reassure herself.I did what I had to do to make him happy. It would have been foolish to say no. I know he loves me; he just has trouble showing it.She shut off the water and dried off with a fluffy white towel. There was a rap on the bathroom door.

"Candice?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can I come in?"

She opened the door and Bill entered.

"Look, I don't know how to break this to you but I'm gonna' need to ask you to leave. We're kinda' having a boy's night and it's a 'no girls allowed' sort of thing. Besides my friends are feeling awkward around you now that you fucked all of them. It's pretty trashy."

"But... I... I did it for you."

"You think cheating on me is gonna' make me love you more? What kind of girl fucks her boyfriend's best friends and expects a reward?" He handed her her trench-coat and heels, reached down and picked up her panties, thigh-highs, and garter. "Don't forget these." Candice cried, put on her coat and heels, and stormed out.

"You're one hell of a host Bill."

"Thanks Frankie. I aim to serve."

Eden_Apple
Eden_Apple
10 Followers