Pretty Tied Up

Story Info
Ellen baits me into tying her up and dominating her.
1.8k words
4.34
52.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the kitchen table drinking my morning coffee and reading the paper, I didn't hear her soft footsteps until a moment before she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her lips into my neck. Ellen's arms snaked down my chest, over my stomach and down to my thighs. She bit down, causing me to wince slightly as the delicate strands of her long, light brown hair cascaded over my neck. I had gotten up early that morning and left her to sleep in, and it seems she'd woken up in a very playful mood. As she continued to nibble on my neck, one hand slid back up my thigh and under my shorts, and I instantly became hard.

"Good morning, baby," Ellen sexily whispered into my ear. "I'm hungry, and I don't mean for food." When Ellen wanted something, there was no subtlety about it, she got what she wanted.

I turned in my chair and she planted her lips on mine. Our tongues met, dancing together, my hand reaching for the side of her face, running back through her hair. Our kissing increased in intensity, hands roaming over each others' bodies, undressing each other as we kissed until suddenly she bit down hard on my lower lip. I pulled back in pain and saw the wicked glint in her eye. She was baiting me. She didn't want to be loved this morning, she wanted to be dominated. And after a bite like that, who was I to deny her? Sweetness and wicked mischievousness wrapped up in the sexiest little package any man had been lucky enough to lay eyes on - that was my Ellen.

Standing up, I reached for her hair again, but instead of running my hand gently through it, this time I grabbed it forcefully and pulled her head back, exposing her neck to me. I leaned down and alternated between kisses and bites on her neck. She reached out with her arms and pushed at my shoulders, pushing away from me, teasing me. I brushed her arms aside and pulled her back to me, making her feel my hard cock rub up against her stomach. Again she pushed away from me, smiling, almost gloating that she could turn me on so much and then try to walk away.

But being so turned on I wasn't going to let that happen. I suddenly ducked down and reached behind her legs, picking her up and throwing her naked form over my shoulder. It happened so quickly and unexpectedly that Ellen couldn't do anything to stop it. "Oh my God," she simply said. I carried her into the living room and put her down next to the coffee table.

I gave her a stern look as I chided her, "Tease me and then push me away will you? That's not going to happen today. You've been a bad girl." I pushed her onto the lounge and walked over to the linen cupboard in the hallway. I opened the door and pulled out two ropes and returned to the lounge. Upon seeing what I was carrying, Ellen couldn't help but grin.

Standing over her, I grabbed her by the hair again and made her stand beside me. I reached down for her arms, pulled her wrists together behind her back and turned her around. Holding her wrists together with one hand, I drew the hair away from the back of her neck with my other and kissed it briefly, then grasped it and pushed her head down towards the coffee table. At first, she bent at the waist, resisting my efforts to make her submit, but with the pressure I applied on her neck she relented and her knees bent with her. She knelt down on the floor, her breasts squashed beneath her as I forced her chest down across the table, her head hanging over the other side. Still holding her neck with one hand and her wrists with the other, I spread her legs apart with my feet. I pulled her wrists up slightly, not enough to hurt her, just enough enough to keep her head down and prevent her from getting any ideas about twisting out of this position. I picked up one of the ropes and wrapped it tightly around her wrists, then tied her legs down to the table. With those securely in place, I undid the rope around her wrists, spread her arms across the table and tied them in place. Naked and completely submissive, she looked so pretty tied down to the table.

I slid my shorts down and grabbing her by the hair, I roughly pulled her head up and pointed my cock towards her face. Her wide grin gave way as she opened her mouth wide and I fed my shaft to her, slowly fucking her face. I spread my hands out wide on either side of her face and held her head still. Her soft lips felt fantastic as I slid my cock slowly in and out of her mouth. I slowly got deeper and deeper into her mouth on each stroke, getting her used to the feeling and when I felt she was ready I pushed hard and deep, holding her face in tight, her nose in my pubic hair and her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. As the seconds ticked by I could feel her throat starting to convulse around the head. Saliva bubbled out of her mouth and coated my balls. Her eyes opened wide and she looked up at me, pleading with me to stop as she started to struggle for breath.

I withdrew my cock quickly so that only the head was left between her lips. She gasped for air around it. One long strand of saliva, connected from her lips to my shaft, stretched and broke, dripping down her chin. I gave her a few seconds to catch her breath before I started slowly sliding my cock in and out again. Still holding her face between my hands, I started to build up again and with little warning, suddenly repeated the previous action, pushing deep and burying her face against my stomach. Again her eyes popped open and her throat convulsed, and as she started to struggle once more I withdrew.

While she recovered again, I reached over behind her and gave her arse cheeks a good slap, one on each side. Spreading her cheeks I slid a finger down between them, running over her tight little arsehole and down to her pussy, feeling how wet she'd become. I slid two fingers inside getting them nice and wet, then pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth and replaced it with my fingers, letting her taste her cunt juice.

Once she'd had a good taste I pushed her forehead back and stuck my cock at her lips, pushing it back into her mouth. She opened her mouth again and I held her head in my hands once more, this time fucking her face faster than before. She groaned around my cock as I slid it into her mouth over and over at a frenetic pace. I started to feel an orgasm rise, but I wasn't ready to come yet.

I pulled out of her mouth and Ellen gulped in huge breaths. Before she had time to recover I stepped around behind her, spread her delicious arse cheeks wide and thrust my cock deep into her dripping pussy. Still gasping, she could barely squeak, "Oh fuck yes, fuck my cunt," trying to let me know how much she enjoyed the sudden intrusion. She began to moan as I slammed my cock in and out of her. My hands slid around to her hips allowing me to pull her back hard towards me as I repeatedly drove my hips forward, pistoning into her. The harder I fucked her, the wetter she got, and her pussy juices dripped out of her sopping slit, coating the inside of her bound legs. The tangy scent of her sex filled my nostrils encouraging me to pound her cunt even harder while her moans crescendoed into screams that filled the room with primal sounds of unadulterated pleasure.

I slid my hands up her back, reaching for her shoulders. As I pulled her whole body back onto me, the table started to move with her, allowing me to hammer her pussy with even greater force. I reached under her chin with one hand, grasping her neck and pulling it back while squeezing. I rubbed a finger up over her chin and across her bottom lip. Ellen stopped screaming and flicked her tongue over it, then sucked it into her mouth. As I fucked her, she started moaning around the digit and closed her teeth on it. At first, she only grazed my finger, but I started to increase the power of my strokes and she bit down harder and harder. When the pain got too much I squeezed her neck tightly and she was forced to release my finger.

Ellen's screams intensified as I screwed her with everything I could. I gave her another slap on the arse and this seemed to drive her over the edge. Suddenly, she was gushing juices around my cock and she screamed out, "Ooooh, I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt, I'm coming!" I continued to pound away at her pussy as she climaxed wildly beneath me. It started to subside and I pulled out, almost ready for my own. I stepped around in front of her again and lifted her head by her chin. Stroking my cock, I offered my balls to her and she lapped at them, tasting her juices all over them. I pointed my cock back at her mouth as I felt myself about to come and she wrapped her lips around the head. As the pressure welled up, my stomach contracted and I exploded inside her mouth, my come splashing the back of her throat, Ellen swallowing it greedily. My cock continued to throb and fill her mouth with my seed. A dribble of semen escaped the corner of her mouth so I reached down and wiped it up with my finger, offering it to her. She hungrily sucked it up.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her and untied the ropes holding her in place. Completely spent, I lay back on the floor. Ellen climbed off the table, came over to me and lay down on top of me. She kissed me sweetly, then put her head on my chest. We wrapped our arms around each other, a loving embrace strangely at odds with the teasing and rough treatment that had occurred moments before. "Thank you, baby," she said to me, "That was exactly what I needed."