Pretty Today Ch. 02

Story Info
The closet just keeps getting darker...
1.4k words
4.36
32.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story so far… Working late one night, Darlene had the misfortune of being dragged into a closet by the evil janitor. He’d known her years ago when he was a student and, though she hadn’t recognized him, he had been watching her for some time. His boyhood obsession for her had grown over the years, becoming dark and twisted.

As Darlene was soon to find out, he’d been waiting and planning for this opportunity for quite a while.

Darlene’s whimpers and moans filled the dark closet, punctuated by the rhythmic, wet, squelching sounds of the thick cock pounding hard into her pussy. Arms bound behind her back with duct tape, she balanced precariously on her high heels as he drove hard into her from behind, using her swaying breasts for leverage.

Despite herself, she could feel her pussy starting to contract, preparing for a huge orgasm. She tried to fight it, squirming to get away, but it was no use. He continued to thrust into her, so deep that she could feel him banging hard against her cervix.

Suddenly, he withdrew completely from her pussy, leaving her wet and panting and needy. She could feel the emptiness and instinctively moved her ass back, searching to be filled again and whimpered. She froze when she realized what she’d just done and hoped he hadn’t noticed. But, of course, he had. With a pleased sound, he slapped her bare ass with one huge hand, causing her to yelp.

With the other he grabbed the back of her neck, forcing her head down, bending her body further towards the floor. With her legs still spread wide, she was terrified of falling face forward to the concrete floor, but he seemed to hold her effortlessly. Then she felt his stiff penis rubbing against her backside.

He was humming under his breath, caressing one cheek, then the other. She could feel the wetness of the path he was tracing on the curves of her buttocks. The humming became more urgent as he slipped his cock between her cheeks, stroking up and down between them. She realized he was becoming thoroughly coated in the juices that were freely running down her thighs.

Her eyes widened in fear as she realized what was to come next. As she felt him nudging her exposed asshole, she cried, “No, nooo… please, not that! You’ll hurt me… you’re too big, you can’t do this to me!” She shook her head and struggled as much as possible – not easy to do considering her awkward position and bound arms.

Pushing her even farther forward and exposing her bottom even more, he slapped her upturned rump soundly. Each hard swat was accompanied by a measured word. “Your… sorry… white… ass… is… mine… bitch!”

Suddenly, she felt him positioning himself at her tight backdoor and give one massive thrust. She howled as the pain threatened to tear her in two. With only the lube from her own juices to ease his entrance, he shoved his thick member in as far as it would go. His balls were nestled firmly up against her slippery cunt. His hands took hold of her shoulders and he growled into her ear, “Get used to this, slut. I’m gonna use every hole you’ve got as often as I want to. What you want don’t matter – it’s all about me, bitch and ain’t nobody gonna stop me. You’re my whore now, I own you!”

Her tears were flowing freely now as he slowly withdrew almost completely from her ass, only to painfully ram back in. Over and over he did this, picking up speed. She felt like she was being ass fucked by a freight train… he just kept on going, pounding harder and harder. The pain was intense and she could feel her ass stretching and tearing around his huge prick.

But the thud against her bottom and the way his balls smacked up against her cunt were having a strange effect on her. She could feel her legs trembling from the onslaught and her knees would’ve buckled if he hadn’t had such a firm hold on her. She was still gasping out cries of pain and protest, but he showed her no mercy, using her ass ruthlessly.

With one final, deep thrust, he stiffened and grunted out his orgasm, filling her ass with his hot spooge. Withdrawing quickly, he gave her a quick shove, forcing her to her knees. Walking around in front of her, he looked her in the eye and grinned evilly as he took his dick in hand and brought it up to her face.

She tried to turn away, but once again, his hand was tangled in her hair, painfully forcing her head towards his groin.

“Look here cunt… you made my johnson dirty. Now be a good little whore and clean it off.”

As he said it, he was playfully tapping her face with his tool, rubbing their mixed juices and her filth onto her cheeks and nose, circling her lips. He laughed at the look of horrified distaste on her face.

“Oh, don’t worry Miss Darlene… you’ll still look pretty to me while you’re licking me clean!”

She pressed her lips firmly together, closing her eyes against the sight. The swift slap was unexpected and so hard it made her head ring. Unfortunately, it also caused her mouth to drop open and he swiftly shoved his waiting tool in.

Placing one hand on either side of her head, he squeezed tight and warned her, “Don’t even think about biting me slut… you’ll lose every tooth in that pretty little head if you do, and that’ll just be the beginning of your troubles. Now, start sucking bitch…”

While she tried not to gag or vomit from the vileness in her mouth, his hands slowly rocked her head up and down on his semi-soft penis. She had no choice in the matter, it was either suck or be choked. As her tongue began to stroke his shaft, she could feel him starting to harden again.

“Oh, that’s it whore… yeah, lick my cock… suck it down baby… you’re gonna learn to love choking on my monster…” The filthier he talked, the bigger he grew, till he was thrusting deep down her throat, pounding faster with each stroke.

One hand was wrapped tight in her hair, forcing her face up against his groin, while the other one had slid down to caress her throat, as if to feel his cock sliding down it.

As she struggled to breathe around the now-massive object in her mouth, his hand wrapped tighter around the slim column of her neck. Frantically, she tried to escape as his grip became firmer. She could feel herself becoming lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, then he let go, allowing her a moment to gasp for breath, only to repeat the process again and again.

Weak and trembling, she took in great gulping breaths of air, at first not even realizing he’d removed his cock from her mouth. Then she felt the first wet sprays hit her face.

Unconsciously, she tilted her face up, not even attempting to turn away as the jets of warm cum hit her cheeks and eyes and hair. She looked up to see him leering down at her, aiming the next sprays at her full tits and exposed pussy. Unable to help herself, she opened her mouth and caught the final splash on her lips and tongue.

Coated with his sticky jism, he pushed her face down on the floor. Again she heard the sounds of duct tape being torn from the roll. This time he wrapped it around her ankles. Pulling a length of rope from the shelf where he’d placed it earlier, he tied one end to the duct tape wrapping her arms and passed the other end down to the tape between her ankles.

He drew the loose end up, pulling her ankles back and her arms down until she was curved like a hunting bow, then he tied the rope tight.

Giving her another slap on her already sore ass, he chuckled, “Don’t go anywhere now, slut. I’ve got some things to take care of, but I’ll be coming back for you real soon.” With that, he headed for the door, only to pause and look back. Admiring his work, he said, “Miss Darlene, you sure do look pretty today.”