Pretty Vein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you up to Max?" she giggled playfully.

"Just getting you ready," he smiled as he eased another finger into her relaxing opening.

"Ready for what?"

It was already too late he held her pinned to the bed with one hand as he guided his cock into her. She was so tight, he thrust deeper, she didn't protest but hissed oddly enjoying the discomfort as he buggered her. Holding her down on the bed with both hands he fucked her delightfully tight arse gently until she relaxed and learnt to accommodate him then released his hold on her. She lay subserviently beneath him as he abused her.

"I take it you've never been buggered before," he grunted between thrusts relishing her tightness as she squirmed beneath him now.

"No!" she whimpered excitedly, "but it feels very strange, unnatural but quite pleasurable once the pain fades, I could get used to it!"

"You're a fucking slut Marie!" he laughed stepping up the intensity of his thrusts making her cry out pitifully

"A girl can't help herself!" she wailed, "I'm a slut so fuck me you bastard!"

"I'm going to fuck you hard till I come up your arse, bitch," so saying he thrust her down onto the bed and pummelled his cock into her virgin arse relentlessly.

On and on he fucked her, beneath him she was tossed around like a rag doll, she cried, squealed moaned and groaned incoherently but he could tell she loved every second of it. His hunger grew to feverous intensity; if he didn't feed soon he may loose control. It was almost time for the grand finale little by little he relaxed his restraint on his own arousal and allowed the pleasurable sensations of fucking such a sweet tight arsehole to flood his senses. Within moments of doing so Max felt his own orgasm began finally building. His finely tuned highly developed senses descended into their most primal instincts to rut and to feed.

Now Marie knelt before him on all fours, his hands grasped her hips as he drove hard into the moaning girl. Her blonde head was thrown back, reaching out he grasped her by the throat and she grabbed his wrist. It took no effort drawing the unsuspecting girl up she squealed with delight as he wrapped his arms about her pulling her close. Snaking over her right shoulder his right hand grasped her left breast viciously holding their perspiration soaked bodies tightly together. His cock burrowed deeply into her delightfully tight anus whilst his other hand slid down to caress her overexcited pussy. She cried out as he pounded into her squirming body spiralling closer and closer to orgasm. The change came upon him, once long ago it was agonising as his body morphed uncontrollable but now he could harness the intensity and incorporate and enjoy the transformation. As always his whole body grew sinewy and knotted. Buried deep within Marie his cock distended into a huge convoluted merciless entity, Lost in sexual oblivion she wailed pathetically as it swelled inside her especially the head, he knew she must be damaged inside but that was the least of her problems now. He stared at the side of her sweat beaded face as his fangs grew, she gasped and moaned, her eyes clenched shut either blocking out or enjoying the pain as he shuddered in the final throes of morphing. His now long nails dug into her breast and groin non to carefully making her yelp, his right hand left her breast, she wailed as it scratched a long trail towards her neck. Breathing in her excitement he swept her long hair from her throat then gripped the obliging girl's head.

"Jesus Max I think," she wailed almost incoherently, "I think you've torn me down there!"

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, ohh yes," she whimpered.

"Then enjoy it slut," he moaned excitedly, "It'll all be over very soon!"

It was almost time he was moments from coming, in one smooth motion he reared backwards drawing the wailing, now struggling girl back with him and holding her close. Pulling her head aside he exposed her throat, as always when he was so keyed up time seemed to slow. His vision shifted, the blood vessel pulsed excitedly beneath her glistening skin and he took aim. She froze expectantly knowing he was going to flood her ruined rectum with hot seed at least, she hung impaled on his distended phallus excited beyond comprehension and panting like a wild animal as the intensity welled up agonisingly inside him until it finally burst from his aching cock-head into her in gushing waves of sheer pleasure. She was in mid wail as his fangs struck.

The intensity of his climax astounded him he slipped; the resulting bite was messy spilling what would seem to her quite a quantity of her blood from the ragged wound before he could fasten his mouth over it. It spurted over both their bodies and the bedclothes; unable to scream Marie managed only a series of pathetic yelps and cries as she was feasted upon. He felt her shuddering under yet another orgasm her body tightening in frantic spasms around his agonisingly sensitive manhood heightening his feeding frenzy and ending his orgasm perfectly. Her endorphin rich blood gushed eagerly into his waiting maw as he finally secured his lips about her wound and drank from her. She grew still in his arms allowing him to take his fill, her only movement the occasional shudder of pleasure as his cock moved inside her. As he fed the intensity faded, he needed to take but a little to survive but gorged himself somewhat on her intoxicating nectar.

Eventually all desires sated he released her, she fell forward heavily clearly exhausted by their exertions and the extent of her blood loss and he extricated himself from her then sat back looking down upon her pale form sprawled on the blood spattered bedding. Exhausted she mumbled incoherently as she slipped into a deep comatose healing sleep induced by venom from his fangs.

He would have to clear up himself; he couldn't leave a mess like this behind and hope to stay on the island for long. First he had to clean himself up though and sought out the shower leaving the deeply sleeping girl sprawled over the bed. The first of his harem on the island had been secured, he chuckled to himself smugly as he turned the shower on.

12