Pretty Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit look at that-"

"Damn, that one looks just like Britney Spears!"

"God, these sluts look fucking hot as hell!"

"Nice tits!"

Taylor looked about all the men before shouting.

"Wow, who the fuck are you guys?"

"We're the party, and the two of you are the whores we're about to have a lot of fun with!"

Britney bust out laughing at the random guy that answered Taylor. Looking at the men all lined up together, Britney counted twelve of them. There was 8 white guys, 3 black men, and then 1 Latin man to create a perfect mix of various taste. Steve stepped forward by the girls and clapped his hands before addressing them.

"Guys, I want you all to meet Britney here..."

Raising her hand, Britney smiled giving them her trademark smile with her pearly white teeth. Steve continued speaking.

"And Taylor right over here."

Taylor raised her middle finger to address the roll call with the names, always the edgy girl that she presented herself. Steve clapped his hands together and now the party was rolling.

"They're all yours, fellas!"

There was no need to drag out a long roll call of names for the dozen of men. Their names didn't matter, only the two ladies sitting on the their knees are what mattered. The men did not waste any time, as two of them came to both of the girls and stepped in front of them. One man swung his cock towards Taylor's pretty lips while the other man let Britney open her mouth and get to work. Within seconds, both of the girls had a dick between their lips and were sucking. Taylor demonstrated her oral skills right from the start, bobbing her head up and down furiously. At the same time, Britney took it slow, taking the man's entire length down her throat and sucking up and down while her eyes were locked on him the entire time.

"Look at this, look at them go-"

"I gotta get some of that."

"I'm coming through!"

The voices were a string of different men speaking as they all gathered around on the sides to watch. Soon, they would see to it that both hands of the girls went to work. Taylor pushed her mouth all the way down on her man's cock, proving she could take it all at once. He moaned out loudly, while Britney came up with a loud pop sound and spit on the dick that she was occupied with.

"Yeah, you like me sucking your fucking cock?"

Britney's words were enough to force the man in front of her to put his hands over the back of her head and force her to go back down on his rod. He began to buck his hips and fuck her mouth, while Taylor was still bobbing her head up and down on the cock she focused her attention to. At this rate, both of the men were in world of pleasure but they knew that they had to share with their buddies. Letting go of Britney's head, the man watched her come up from his cock with long sticky saliva strings dangling down. One man moved forward and the pop princess focused on the new cock, spitting on it before wrapping her little hand around it and sucking. Taylor used her hand and grabbed a cock to her left before moving to the next one.

"Yeah that's it, you nasty looking slut! Suck mine next!"

The man in front of Taylor barked his words to her as she began to suck his cock while using one of her hands to stroke the dick that was covered in her saliva from seconds earlier. Britney across from her was going into an aggressive frenzy bobbing her head up and down on the cock she tended to. After giving it enough attention, she came up with a loud pop noise and turned her head to the right before shouting out.

"Alright, where's the next one!?"

"Right here, bitch!"

One man couldn't help but laugh at her comment and the answer. With a new cock in front of her face, Britney wasted no time putting her lips around it and forcing it between her jaws. By now, the men were circling around the girls to trap them with their hard cocks just begging for attention. Of 12 men; 6 each circled the girls as they had now spaced themselves apart from one another. Taylor was the first that used both of her hands to grab a cock on the left and right of her as she began to stroke them at the same time she sucked. Britney was in a similar situation, wrapping both her hands around cocks to the left and right while she bobbed her head furiously up and down on the one in the center of her view. In the circle of cocks, Britney popped her lips off one, spit on the next and alternated her mouth to the next one while her hands moved to other cocks desperate for attention.

"I want mine next, just like this!"

The one Hispanic man of the whole dozen spoke a thick accent as Taylor was behind him. She looked up to see his cock dangling in front of her face and arched her head back for him to feed his meat between her lips. In this position of arching her neck back to suck him backwards, it allowed his balls to smack up against her nose and forehead each time her mouth went up and down. Her hands still moved down and up the two cocks she stroked. All the while next to her, Britney moved her attention to one of the black men. Placing her pink lips over his dark shaft and sucking it between her lips, she heard his moan loud and clear among all the other men.

"God damn, look at this girl go..."

'Mmmmmm', Britney moaned over his dark meat, bobbing her head up and down on it. Taylor across from her had moved on to a new cock that wasn't coated in her saliva. Once Britney came off the man's cock, she popped her lips over it and spit before teasing him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. You like me sucking your big fucking black cock?"

Those words caught the attention of one of the other black men who was circled around Taylor. Now, he moved over to Britney and swung his shaft to her direction. Another man stepped away to go to Taylor, while Britney moved her lips over the other black dick, sucking on it while she stroked the other one in her left hand and had another cock in her right. The man pushed Britney's head down to force her to push his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Holding her there in that position, her hands worked frantically over the dicks in her grasp. After a good minute, she coughed and gagged over his dark meat. Once her eyes watered up, he let go of her and allowed her to come up for air with long strings of saliva dangling back to her mouth.

"These fucking whores are good at sucking dicks."

"Yeah, yeah! They should be!"

Some chatter among the men was nothing to distract Taylor from being hard at work. Once she slobbered all over one cock for a good enough time, she moved over to the next. Some of the men were forced to step back from both of the girls since they had already come close to forcing orgasms with their oral skills. Britney moved her way forward to another shaft waiting, spitting on it and sliding her lips around it. One man reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it, but that wasn't enough to break her concentration from sucking their cocks. Taylor tried to shove two cocks into her mouth at the same time, rubbing them together as she closed her eyes and sucked on them.

By now, only a few little words could be made out in the cluttered voices of the dozen of men that were moaning in unison as both girls were hard at work. One man grabbed Taylor by the back of her head and forced her down on his cock before bucking his hips and began to fuck her pretty mouth. All the while, one man wanted Britney's mouth to give attention to his balls.

"Suck on my nuts!"

Britney opened her jaws wide and then man fed his balls to her hungry mouth. Sucking on the right one first and then the left, his cock was stretched out over her face. She decided to wrap both her hands around it and stroke it, freeing two men who she was jacking off who joined in by beating their dicks on her cheeks and forehead. Within a few seconds, Britney was completely overrun with hard cocks from all angles touching her face while she lapped her tongue over one man's balls. Taylor across from her, was going to town with one dick after the other between her jaws. One man reached down and smacked her ass from behind but it didn't phase her to keep on sucking. Eventually one map clapped his hands and called out to the rest of them.

"Guys, come on! We need to line up for them! Like we did last time!"

There had been experience with this crew of men and blow bangs. That experience had paid off to know when to switch and do a line position. The men began to back away leaving the girls time to catch their breathes. Together, they slowly lined up to force a nice line shoulder to shoulder. Britney noticed that Steve had completely left the room and no one was in charge but the guys themselves. All 12 of them were in a line with the one Hispanic guy at the far left start; one black man at the far right end and then the other two black guys were in the middle. The idea was to have both girls start at one end of the line and work their way to the middle, making sure that each cock spent time between both of their lovely mouths.

"Britney, you take the left! Taylor, get your slutty ass over to the right!"

A random guy called out the orders, Britney giggled and responded by crawling her way over to the left side. Most of the men that had huddled around Taylor were to the left anyway, all slobber coated cocks eager for Britney's own mouth. At the same time, Taylor got a taste of fresh dicks that had mostly only been between Britney's lips. Trails of spit flowed down both their bodies as Taylor's chin was a dripping mess and Britney had long streams of saliva flowing down her neck and breasts. Both women across the room took a hold of their cocks on each side; Britney bobbed her head up and down on the hot Latin man's rod, while Taylor took her first taste of a black cock to the day.

Together, the girls sucked on one cock from across the room and then moved over to the next. Britney repeated her process of making sure to spit on the next one. With both of them moving their lips to the second, this allowed usage of their hands to stroke two cocks simultaneously while their lips worked a cock in their mouths. Within minutes, they moved to put their mouths over the third cock in their line. Britney and Taylor's bodies moved closer each time they moved from cocks, and so far they were half way done sucking their share of 6 apiece.

"Watch this girl suck it!"

A guy yelled out to one of his buddies as Taylor moved her mouth over his cock and he put his hand on the back of her head to take command in her oral skills. He pushed her mouth up and down on his rod before slowly pushing her head all the way down. The blonde rock singer looked up at him with her blue eyes and signature heavy dark eyeliner around them. It took several seconds until she finally choked and gagged on his meat, her eyes watered up to smear her makeup in a trail of dark tears. The man gave her a sinister shark-like smile before he let go and allowed her to move on to the next cock. Across from her, Britney was working a frenzy bobbing her head up and down loudly over one man's long shaft. Taylor had never seen another girl suck dicks or handle so many the way Britney was currently doing. Her hands glided over two large shafts at the same time those lips worked amazingly over a cock.

Moving on to the next cocks, Britney and Taylor were getting closer to joining their bodies side by side. So far, they had sucked off 5 cocks and their hands were side by side working both big black dicks that were the next for their mouths. The man who Britney tended to with her mouth reached down to put both his hands over her face and begin to thrust his cock between her lips. Britney gagged and forced a number of sucking noises as her mouth was being fucked.

"GWAK-GWAK-KWAH-GWU-GWU-MHHUM"

"Yeah, suck that cock Britney!"

"Holy shit, they're so fucking hot with our cocks in their mouths!"

One man simply could not brag without another one chiming in. Taylor took her time with the last white cock between her lips, knowing the one that awaited her was next. Bobbing her head up and down for a bit, she came to a stop when she heard Britney's lips pop off a cock next to her. The man who had taken control of the pop princess, snatched her hair up after his cock slid from her mouth. Britney looked up into the man's eyes as he grinned down at her and shoved her face towards his friend and the massive black cock that awaited her. Taylor looked over at Britney as now both of them moved their lips over a big black cock; the two black men had been in the center of the 12 men line and it all came down to this. Both of the blonde singers put their lips down over the dark meat and began to suck.

"Ohhhhh man, this feels so amazing."

"Yeah dude, I imagine y'all gotta be in heaven right now!"

Laughter was heard among the small chatter but nothing could break concentration between both Britney and Taylor as they bobbed her heads up and down in unison over the two black men's long shafts. Britney looked up into her man's eyes the whole time, while Taylor's man put his hand on the back of her head to force her to take his shaft deeper. The two girls had mover shoulder to shoulder on the floor and Britney used her right hand to play with the man's nuts. Over and over their heads bobbed up and down on the long shafts until finally it was time for a break. Britney waited till she seen the other man's hand leave Taylor's hair and then, she slowly moved her lips back to the head of the shaft and placed a loving kiss over it.

"Alright, let's get back around them guys!"

From this point on, all 12 cocks had felt the tongues and warm mouths of both Britney and Taylor. The men began to shuffle around again with the one Latin man stepping back in front of Britney as three men gathered behind her and Taylor began to move. Before she would let the girl move, Britney wrapped her hand around the man's shaft in front of her and called out to the girl.

"Mmmmm, c'mon here Taylor! Come here and help me suck this fuckin' dick!"

That thick southern accent slurred out of Britney's voice. So far, the two of them had spent this whole session bonding as they shared all the cocks and worked them together like a team. Now, Britney wanted to share the moment of one cock being shared by both of them. She gripped the Latin man's long meat pole at the base and moved her head to the side to run her lips over it. Taylor moved in and followed accordingly, rubbing her lips on the opposite as both girls' lips were so close to touching if it weren't for the hard cock in between.

Their bodies began to rub up against one another as Britney moved her lips over the head of the shaft and sucked it, while Taylor's tongue lapped up the underside and went down to playfully suck on the man's balls. Britney's voluptuous body had moved up against her, their breasts briefly touched against one another. Taylor came up from his balls and spit on the shaft as Britney began to bob her head up and down on it.

"I love sucking these huge cocks, but it feels even better when I have these titties rubbing up against me."

Britney heard Taylor's words and moved to the side so she could smash her tits to the girl's chest. Popping her mouth off the cock with a loud pop sound, Taylor wasted no time getting it between her lips and picking up where Britney had left off. The man moaned, watching their bodies crush up against one another as Britney sucked his nuts and Taylor was sucking down the first few inches of his pole.

"That's it girls, that's it! Lovely!"

Knowing that he had to take turns with the other men, the man stepped back and let his cock pop out of Taylor's mouth. Some of the other men had grown impatient and gathered around the two girls. All those cocks just begging for attention from them. Britney wrapped both her hands around a shaft to the left and one behind her. One man stepped forward for the two of them to begin their oral work together again. This time, Britney put her lips at the head and fed the dick down her throat while Taylor sucked the man's balls.

"God, look at this!"

Looking up into the man's eyes, Taylor came off his nuts to tease him.

"You like us both sucking your big cock?"

"Oh yeah, both of these fucking mouths are perfect!"

Taylor brought her mouth back down over his balls to suck them while Britney at this point was bobbing her head up and down into a fast pace. Beads of sweat dripped from their heads, it was a wonder that they had not grown exhausted yet, but Britney had years of experience. The man knew if he let them continue sucking him like this, he was going to cum. Pushing Britney's head off his cock, he stepped back and now Taylor looked at Britney before the older blonde woman pushed her lips together and began to kiss the younger girl. Some of the men cheered and the others clapped their hands.

"Wooo! Yeah, kiss each other like good little whores!"

"Damn, that's fucking hot right there!"

"Yeah, suck each other's faces off too, while y'all are at it!"

As usual, the men chattered and bragged as they witnessed the two girls. Breaking the kiss, Britney turned to her right and Taylor turned to her left. Like before, the men created a circle back around the girls to flood their vision with 6 cocks apiece begging for attention. Some of the men were ready to cum and Britney could feel it, she herself was ready to get her face caked into a mess.

"Y'all ready to cum for us!?"

Britney spoke while wrapping her hands around a shaft on each side and plunging her mouth down on a rod in front of her. Taylor laughed hearing the words, and grabbed a hold of two cocks before speaking back up.

"Yeah! I want you to cum on our faces too!"

Quickly pushing her mouth down over a cock, Taylor sucked as fast as she could on one guy while pumping the shafts in her hands. Britney moved her mouth from one cock to the next after giving fast sucks but not before speaking.

"I want it, I know y'all are gonna cum all over us!"

Putting her mouth back down over a cock, a man answered her.

"Oh yeah baby, we're going to fucking glaze the both of you down."

Taylor popped her lips off a cock to answer the random man.

"That's what I want! I want it running all down my fucking face!"

Britney popped her lips loudly off a cock and then spoke again.

"Yeah! We need your cum after all this hard work!"

The men moved around, giving Britney the time to reunite with Taylor side by side. The girls locked their lips into another kiss. Taylor wanted to tease the men and get them to jacking themselves off. One man yelled out to them.

"Get your faces together! Hold them side by side for us!"

Britney pushed her face up against Taylor's, as the younger girl followed instructions. Britney was on the left, Taylor on the right as their faces were touching together. The men had a perfect canvas of two beautiful faces, already with drops of sweat from their foreheads and messy makeup. The men walked around them but it seemed that two gorgeous hunks already had made up their mind that they were going to be the first to cum all over those pretty faces. Taylor moaned and spoke up, teasing them.

"Cum all over our faces!"

A response was added by Britney as her eyes looked at a hard cock in front of her waiting to burst.

"Yeah, cum all over us!"

Two men were in front of them, stroking their dicks as fast as they could. One man cupped Taylor's face to hold her closer and then barked out his reply.

"You nasty bitches want some of this cum!?"

Taylor moaned out her response.

"Yes! Please, pretty please!"

"Oh god, here you go whores! FUCK!"

The man grunted and his cock exploded hard. With both of them holding their faces together side by side, his initial burst shot across Britney's face and plastered both of her cheeks before reaching across Taylor's cheek. Britney had a thick stream of white cum over both cheeks, right under her nose and above her lip. The remaining bits shot up to Taylor's nose and coated her right cheek. Britney laughed at the warm feeling over her face. Another man stepped forward as the other guy let go of Taylor's face and stepped back.