Prey

Story Info
Two brothers teach a biker to really enjoy his leather suit.
1.6k words
3.95
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting. These long periods of idle waiting really do get on my nerves. There is simply nothing going on then, not a single thing at all. I am just standing around, doing nothing but to wait all the time. And it is not just for a couple of hours, sometimes I have to wait for days, even weeks before something happens. I keep wondering how spiders can cope with this situation, sitting in their webs, motionless, waiting for the prey. Waiting.

My brother stands right next to me, and there are other guys around, too. But of course we can't talk; on the watch, all the time, always waiting for our prey to appear.

And then it happens: First we only feel that a change is coming, you don't know who's going to be the lucky one, hoping all the time that finally this time it will be you, that once again after all this endless waiting you will be selected, and this growing sensation seams to go on for ages, and still you feel it coming nearer and nearer.

Most often it just passes, nothing happens at all, it just goes away, the sensation dies slowly. And you know, it is going to be a long, long time before something like that is happening again.

But occasionally you just feel it stopping, sometimes even quite close. Then it's going to happen to some other guy this time. You envy him, try to imagine what's happening there, wish you could be there, in his place. You start to think about your last time, dream about the next time -- and then you suddenly know that it's over, the strange sensation gone, the whole affair is over. Someone definitely has had some fun at least.

And then, once in a while, you hit the jackpot: The sensation rises to unbelievable levels, you can't imagine how great this feeling is.

And then the roller-coaster ride begins, you feel how you and your brother are being tossed around, feel how it picks you up, feel the crash on the ground, and brace yourself for what's coming next.

So hard to describe, how it just slips into you, suddenly fills you from head to toe, starts moving inside of you, stretches and wriggles around, and you feel how you are being fixed to its body, the straps are being tied fast.

It is very important to remain calm during these moments, even though you feel yourself bursting with excitement. But it must not realize what is going on, it is too early, it still can detach from you, and this hurts, it really does.

So you -- and your brother next to you does the same -- slowly extend yourself into the cover that is enclosing our prey. You try to gain control over the complete structure, feel its weak resistance against you, nothing compared to the resistance it will put up against you if it realizes its situation just now.

This time I feel a leather skin that is enclosing my prey's body, feel its surface touching me, and as I very, very slowly extend my thoughts, my own body into this leather skin, I feel how the leather tightly covers my victim's body. I extend my thoughts upwards, feel how my body grows, and after a short while I reach the point where my brother is already waiting for me.

He is enjoying this one, but I do just the same. We both have already realized that our prey's body is enclosed in a very tight leather motorcycle suit, and as we both secretly continue to reach up, we are even more pleased to feel that it is a one-piece suit, which will make things easier. And our victim, still unaware of us who have waited for it in the boots that are our bodies and real home, is naked inside the suit -- so it will offer us less resistance, when it really starts. I guess, it will even enjoy it a little bit.

A few moments later we have reached its shoulders, I reach down to his hands, can even feel its fingers in the leather gloves. That's an added benefit, for complete control over its fingers can be helpful later on.

But the best thing of all is that it is even wearing a helmet, a closed, real motorcycle helmet. That means vision! Great thing, does not happen very often.

My brother and I have by now thrown down any resistance the leather suit and the gloves and helmet could muster, these dumb things are no real obstacle, no wonder that they never manage to control their hosts. But we won't be thrown off, and our time will shortly come.

Oh, fine, it touches the boots with its leather-gloved hands, moves along the surface of the leather suit up to its crotch, massaging its cock. No wonder it is naked inside of the leather skin, it really likes us. Well, perhaps it really would, if it only knew what is about to happen.

Then my brother and I attack, let it feel our power, take complete control over the leather suit, the gloves and the helmet. We feel its muscles working, bending against the strain of our combined efforts to move its body by the leather skin that encloses it completely.

It tries to touch the zipper of the suit, we let it happen -- but of course we won't let it close its fingers on the zipper. Helpless it thrashes, moves its arms and legs erratically, it really seems to be quite upset. Poor thing, but soon it will calm down.

I try to help a little bit by bending its arm down, press its gloved hands hard against the smooth surface of the racing leather suit, and then start to play with the bulge inside my extended leather skin body. It is a funny feeling, to be able to touch yourself with this glove, and to feel the body inside react to this touch. Its cock is getting hard again, the initial shock of our attack nearly gone. I knew it, it is really going to enjoy the next hours.

So without much help I feel how its hands start to rub the leather skin again, and it only takes a short time and I feel something warm and wet between my leather skin and its body dripping down.

But it has not finished the work on its cock. And I let it play around freely, even enjoy the repeated wet eruptions.

Then my brother positions himself at its ass, and with a well calculated push he moves inside, enters its body. It suddenly wriggles, tries once again to throw us off, but we are everywhere, there is no part of its body not covered by our skin, not under our control. My brother moves steadily, in and out, for a while. He has assumed the form of his original body, a boot that now extends from the inside of the leather racing suit deep into our victim's body.

I move upwards, to my place during the next stage: The helmet. I transform the inner surface of the helmet to smooth leather, similar to the leather of my own body. And then I let the toe of my boot-body grow out of the helmet in front of its mouth. Soon I touch its lips, feel how they part under my tender pressure, and then enter its mouth. I feel its tongue, touching the boot, even playing with the leather surface, and then I go down. I feel it choking, its lips widened to the circumference of the boot that now fills all of its mouth and throat, its lips and tongue pressed hard against the leather surface of a boot just like my real, original body.

It slightly calms down again and breathes fast through its nose as I move down and down and finally touch my brothers boot-body deep inside our poor, weakly struggling victim.

We are enclosing it, we are controlling its movements, we are inside it, and it still enjoys it, even though I sometime have to help its fingers to go on massaging the pumping cock inside our leather skin.

It's nice to enjoy these peaceful moments of co-existence, its body working inside us and us inside of its body, moving slowly to give it some sort of pleasure. But it has to end, and so we decide to finish it off. We start to suck at its skin, feel it sticking to the leather skin of the racing suit, and then we let it dissolve, let it melt and be sucked into the leather suit, the gloves and the helmet. We ourself take care of its organs, let the organs be sucked up into the leather surface of the two boots that we have shoved inside of its body. It is somehow fascinating how it still tries to move its fingers on its cock, even after most of its body has been dissolved.

Then the motorcycle suit is just an empty shell, nothing left inside, our prey's body completely gone. We feel its presence inside the leather, just as weak as the suit's own presence was before.

It is time to go back into our real, original bodies, to go hiding again as boots, just some ordinary boots in a shop. We let the suit step upwards to the place where we were waiting before and then we slowly pull the leather suit inside of us, eating it, making it part of our bodies, just like the helmet and the gloves.

And then this endless waiting starts once again...