Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawHumor
RawHumor
151 Followers

I stopped her as she was drying herself. I just looked at her.

"What is it, Daddy? See something you like? Can I get dressed now? I'd rather not fry bacon topless." She was being silly to a point, but I could tell she was uncomfortable too.

"Let me just look at you, Prey." I traced my eyes down her body slowly, inspecting her, enjoying her discomfort. It's true, she didn't love her body, just like most girls her age. As for myself, I fucking LOVED her body... maybe more-so because it wasn't perfect. But I couldn't let her know that.

I took her face in my hands and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Speaking softly, I said "One day, I will take a magic marker and draw marks on your body the way they do on those plastic surgery extreme makeover type shows, so that you can look in the mirror and see all of your flaws highlighted."

The shock on her face was priceless. Her expression was one of anguish and horror, her stomach dropping like she just hit the first big drop on a roller coaster. She fought to keep her composure. Then she came up to me and hugged me.

"Oh, Daddy, that would make me cry so hard! That's so mean, I'm almost gonna cry just thinking about it." She paused. "Can we do it really soon?"

I cupped her pussy in my hand. She was deliciously slick and wet. She held me. I adored how her brain worked and how she loved my abuse. Her body's reaction told me that she needed my approval, but she craved my derision. After a minute or two, she released the hug and I held my finger tip up to her, showing her how aroused her pussy was from this exchange. She blushed and held my hand in both of hers, then sucked my finger clean. She definitely had a minx in her.

I took a shower while she prepared breakfast. It was nice. Our first official meal together.

After she cleaned up, she sat next to me on her couch and asked "So what would you like to do now, Daddy dearest? I am all yours. In any way you want me."

We took some time to relax together. I drank my tea. Prey had her hot chocolate. I recharged my batteries.

"Go get your largest toy, Prey. Bring it out to me." Prey bit her lip.

"Um, okay Daddy." She scampered off to her room and did as I ordered.

"Now, remove your clothes and kneel so that you're leaning on the couch." Again, she obeyed, but she was nervous about where I was going with this.

After she was naked and in position, I slapped her HARD on the ass cheek. I then gave her a few hard swats right on her swollen labia. Normally, when I do pussy-slapping, it's more of a warm-up act (tap tap tap), but this time, I was mean. I wanted to push her far. She rocked her body but never moved out of position. I may have heard a few gasps and maybe a small sob, but she kept herself together for the most part. I loved how puffy she got when she was excited. It was like her cunt simply wanted to be abused by me. I was far too nice of a guy to deny it what it so desperately wanted. I slapped all around until she was beet red and fucking the air.

I removed my own clothes and then took a bottle of baby oil from my toy bag. I rubbed it over her ass and pussy. My fingers worked the oil into her asshole, teasing her rim, and soon she was all shiny and slippery.

As I fingered her asshole, I could feel that she was tense. "Relax, little Prey. Enjoy yourself. If you can't relax, you won't like it very much. But it's your call. I'll enjoy myself either way."

She didn't know what I had planned. Her toy wasn't huge, but it was definitely too big (in her mind) for her ass. I teased her pussy and asshole with the head of the dildo. I pressed it just a bit against her sphincter, enjoying the wincing that she gave me in return. Instead, I moved her toy to her pussy and slid it in just a couple inches.

"Take this in your hand, Prey. This one is for you."

With that, my cock already hard, I moved in position behind her and guided my cock head to her asshole. "Um, Daddy, be gentle pleeeease?"

"Shut the fuck up, cunt. Stop whining."

I slowly eased my cock into her ass, loving that initial penetration. I pushed just the head in and out a few times, and her asshole started to welcome me inside. I pushed forward, and buried myself in her balls deep.

"Umph... Daddy, it hurts."

I knew that she wasn't an anal virgin, per se, because I had seen her use toys in her ass before... but she used small, starter toys. Now she was taking her Daddy's cock.

I began to saw my cock in and out of her tight hole and encouraged her to fuck herself with her toy. I didn't fuck her particularly hard or fast, but I wasn't overly gentle either. I was enjoying being the first cock in her ass, and she started to really get into it too. I love making a woman start to love something that used to scare them or intimidate them.

At one point, with my cock completely inside her ass, I stopped and asked "How do you like being double-stuffed, Prey?"

"Oh fuck, Daddy... it's good, but I feel soooo full. I won't last long."

And she didn't. A few moments later, her first orgasm hit her. She gets super sensitive after she has a good hard orgasm, so she removed the toy from her pussy. I took that as my cue, and really started to fuck her ass hard and deep. I was truly just using her now, but the little slut was starting to really love being my fuck doll. She made guttural noises as I pounded into her ass... and when I came, I came harder than I had in ages. My Prey was an incredible turn-on for me. I loved hurting her. I loved fucking her. Hurting her WHILE fucking her - what could be better?

After we cleaned up a bit, we snuggled into her bed. She kissed my lips softly and said "Thank you for hurting my little holes, Daddy. I really needed that."

We took a little nap and then cleaned up again. The rest of the day was much more calm. I won't call it romantic, but it was sort of sweet. We took a walk together, exploring the city some. We found a nice sushi place and had dinner together. She hadn't had sushi before. I found myself enjoying introducing her to so many new experiences. Fuck.

That evening, as we were settling into her bed, both naked, she laid her head on my chest, rubbing her hand over my stomach but not going any further south.

"What do you think, old man?" she giggled "You think you have one more in you tonight?" In response, I rolled over on top of her, pinning her under my weight, and pretended to fall asleep. Old man. Pfft. Little twat. She knew she had me. Fuck fuck.

We didn't fuck again that night, but I woke up revitalized. She was sound asleep still, but the covers had fallen off of her, revealing almost the entirety of her nude body to me.

I trailed my hand over her soft tummy, mirroring what she had done to me the previous night, only I moved it between her thighs. I teased her slit with the tip of my finger, and her lips opened to me. She was aroused... possibly dreaming a sexy dream. So it didn't take much stimulation to get her cunt nice and slippery. Luckily, I managed to be subtle enough to not fully wake her though.

I moved on top of her, and slowly eased my cock into her pussy. Finally, she woke up, looking up at me wide eyed as I filled her with my cock. She smiled as she started to get her brain back.

"Good morning, Daddy. I'm so glad you own this pussy and know that you can take it whenever you want to."

I kissed her deeply, ignoring the noxious morning breath we both likely had, and started fucking her good and hard. This wasn't going to be a long drawn out porn fuck session. This was me wanting to use my little girl as a true fuck toy - just to get off into a warm wet hole.

Soon, we were rutting like animals. Her legs spread wide, inviting me in as deep as she could get me. She held onto my shoulders. I fucked her deep, hard, fast, and knew I wasn't going to last long. She felt my body start to get close.

"Oh Daddy, fill me up. Come inside me, please? Oh... oh fuck... fuck me, Daddy! Oh, it's soooo good! Uh! Uhhh!"

I pressed all the way inside and her ankles wrapped around me. I came hard into her pussy, and my orgasm pushed her over the edge as well. Our bodies were almost fighting each other, we both came so hard. My cock was still buried inside her as I came back to earth.

"I love it when you fill my unprotected womb like that, Daddy. It's like you're taking what you know is yours, and staking a claim on it for the whole world to see. And without even thinking about it, it's like my body tries to trap you inside me, wanting every drop of your seed. I love you, Daddy."

Her eyes went big as she realized what she'd said. "Ooops."

I just shushed her with a kiss, my cock slowly deflating after being milked dry by her ravenous pussy.

"You are truly mine now, Prey. I own your body. I own your cunt. I've claimed your womb. And now, by your own admission, I own your heart. How does that make you feel?"

She almost looked teary "Daddy, you gave me butterflies with those words." She wrapped her arms around my head and squeezed me almost painfully tight, then smothered my face with kisses.

I smiled back at her and then slapped her face. Her delight turned to shock and terror, afraid that she had upset me. But my smile remained on my face.

"Remember, Prey, your Daddy is a sadistic bastard. I will be sweet to you during the more painful times, and I will be cruel to you during the sweet times. Your body will crave my abuse as much as it craves my more tender touches. And you do need to be abused, don't you?"

"I do, Daddy. I need you to be mean to me and make me cry sometimes. I need you to remind me of my place and how lucky I am to have you. I need you to spit in my face in disgust after I tell you I love you. I don't know why I need those things, and sometimes I hate that I do, but it seems like you're the one man I've met who gets me... and that makes me feel like it will all be okay."

With those words, I gripped the back of her hair, pulled her head back, and bit into her shoulder. I left teeth marks there, and her hands on my own shoulders could not have been more tender. We had truly found bliss in each other.

"Go into the bathroom and get into the tub, Prey."

"Oooh, yes Daddy!" she scurried along, not sure what to expect. I followed her in, watching her ass as she pranced.

"Good girl. Now kneel down and press your face against the floor of the tub."

She did as ordered, and I got into the tub after her. I had one foot to the side and placed my other foot on her face, holding her securely in place. I began to piss onto her face, her hair, her entire head. I was marking her once more. Defiling her.

To my delight, her mouth started to open and close like a fish trying to breathe. But she was actually trying to gather some of my golden offering into her mouth, licking up whatever she could get.

My bladder empty, I removed my foot from her head and just watched her. She actually lapped up some of the piss that had pooled around her head from the bottom of the tub. Next, she kissed my feet and then hugged my thighs.

I turned the shower on hot to let us wash up together. And all was right with the world.

RawHumor
RawHumor
151 Followers
12