Prey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“H-how long will this…’training’? Last?” She finally asked after a long silence of mulling it over. At least she didn’t throw a tantrum, Sam thought.

“For as long as it takes. It entirely depends on your dedication.” She offered the tablet in her open palm. Reluctantly Tira took it and was about to put it on her tongue when Sam stopped her. “Oh no, not in the mouth. In the pussy.”
“Oh…” She looked down at her drooling pussy and gulped but she did finally slip the small thing in with a soft gasp. After a few moments another gasp, this one louder and more throaty as the tablet dissolved and started to do its thing. The first sensation was as if her heart settled between her legs, feeling her heartbeat in every cell of her fuckhole until they felt like they’d burst. In a way, they did, as pleasure suddenly exploded inside her, slamming into her head and sending a lance of juices flying to the ground.

The pleasure was too much, knocking her back and to the ground where she gasped, moan and cried from it. Sam only watched with a grin.

“Good girl!”

12