Prey For Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniel said, then she really began to mock him. ‘Oh poor baby! Poor Danielle! Did Mistress Darkness hurt you? I’ll make it all better.’ Next she got the jar of cold cream, coated her hands and began to massage it into his buns and over the welts, cooling the burn. Dipping into the jar with her middle finger, she pulled it out thoroughly coated and with a big dab on the tip. ‘Let me ask you, Danielle my dearest, did you ever take it up the bum?’ Now Daniel was really getting frightened and actually began to pray is what he told me.

"Lilith ran her white finger down his crack and thrust it wickedly into his puckered hole as he cried out in shock. ‘Oh, I can tell. Somebody has been spreading your cheeks, girlfriend.’ Twisting her finger back and forth and pushing it further and further inside him, she said, ‘You got room for a big bad dick. We are going to find out just how big!’ Daniel said he never felt so close to death.

"Then Lilith brought out the artillery shell butt plug. It was made of soft, resilient golden jelly. She inserted it into the governor’s already well-lubricated rectal cavity. As she teased and tortured his nerve clusters and prostate, she told him stories.

"Lilith began with, ‘You know, of course, that in some societies anal rape of a defeated male enemy was considered almost the duty of the victor in battle as proof of the finality of the defeat. A male who is humiliated in this manner can no longer rule. He must defer to the rule of the one who has subdued him.’ All he could do was nod his head.

"The wild woman continued, ‘Lawrence of Arabia was afforded such treatment when he was captured by the Turks; only one of many such episodes throughout history. It all goes back to Sodom and Gomorrha. Nephilim who survived the Flood, descendents of the fallen angels and the first Lilith and her sisters, developed an obsessive compulsion for sodomy. Are you familiar with the 19th chapter of Genesis? Lot offers up his two virgin daughters to dissuade the Sodomites but they are more interested in homosexual relations with the two strangers. And now it’s your turn to be humiliated, governor, and from this day on Mistress Darkness will be your master.’ Daniel said he just continued to nod profusely.

"Out of Lilith’s bag now came the strap-on harness and she put it on and securely fastened the huge ding dong dildo. She got up on behind the governor. He had slumped down slightly, and she screamed, ‘Get your ass up in the air, bitch!’ and he did quickly. ‘Now, I want you to beg. I want to hear you beg me to fuck you over and over and over. If you stop I will hurt you.’ The governor began to chant the required words. ‘Louder, Danielle, you fucking slut. You dumb cunt. Louder!’ He complied.

"Lilith kept pounding away in the governor’s ass, at the same time biting his neck and ears until they bled. With her left hand she steadied the monster she was sticking inside him and reached her other long arm underneath him and stroked his cock with her right hand. He was squealing and squirming and whimpering but, being restrained as he was and because of her strength and frenzied energy, he had no chance of shaking loose from the brutal butt bumping he was enduring.

"Finally it became obvious to Lilith that despite the pain and humiliation, the governor was close to orgasm. ‘Oh oh, is Danielle gonna cum? Hold on honey, not just yet.’ She suddenly pulled the monster dildo out and took it off quickly. Sliding beneath him, she licked and nibbled the tip of his cock and demanded, ‘Fuck my mouth, fuck my mouth hard!’

"Lilith opened those luscious inviting lips to accept him and he thrust down her throat as far as he could in some sort of act of revenge. Best he could muster at the moment. He is quite well endowed and said he was amazed his entire cock disappeared. He pounded her mouth hard just as she had pounded his ass. Faster and faster and harder and harder until he exploded down her throat as he screamed in ecstasy with the most intense and incredible orgasm he had ever experienced, or so he told me.

"As he began to cum Lilith bit the base of his cock and shook her head violently like a tiger dispensing with a chunk of raw meat. She released the grip with her teeth and pulled his bleeding member in and out of her mouth as he came and came and she licked and swallowed every bit of it.

"Lilith pushed him off her face and onto his side on the bed. Quickly dressing, she yanked the platinum blonde wig from the governor and put it back on her own head. She turned off the miniature tube-lipstick video camera and put it back down the front of her fishnet suspender pantyhose. Then she removed the envelope containing the $10,000 from her purse and threw it on the bed and walked out the door, leaving the governor in his state of restraint.

"A security guard escorted her down the elevator and into the lobby. He made a call and the valet brought her transportation to the front entrance. She put on her classic German army helmet with the Y-strap, hiked up her dress and mounted her 1951 Panhead and roared off into the night.

"The governor was wondering when he would hear from Lilith again and now he has. All we received was a copy of the tape. No demands have yet been made."

Jack Davis stood and beckoned Kim to go. "Mr. Peterson, let me think on this and sort it all out. I may need to view the videotape, but I think I pretty well get the picture. What I will need immediately is for you to have some stills made of this Lilith I can use to facilitate identification." Peterson nodded and Jack and Kim departed.

"Jack," Kim asked, "What do you suppose that was all about? The other victims were murdered. This one was not."

"Kim, there is something about the motive for this Lilith’s activities we are missing here. We still don’t know what it is she is really after. Information it appears from the three men she murdered. What else could it be? The encounter with Governor Bridge may have been just seizing an opportunity on her part rather than being planned. That’s the way I see it. Her primary objective the day she met Thomas Peterson was not the governor. It was Miyuki Huang."

"Yes, I suppose so, Jack. Lilith wasn’t interested in the governor’s money, at least not a paltry $10,000. She must have a much larger dollar amount in mind or she will ask for some other concession. Perhaps information I would guess. Perhaps she will ask that the governor exert some political influence for one reason or another. There also must be some link between Masterson and Mr. Huang. Some connection; something the three shared."

"Well, Kim, I’m going to head back to my hotel and see if I can get in touch with Brett and Caitlin and see if they have any bright ideas. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure I would, Jack. Sound like fun to me."

Upon returning to his hotel, Jack was able to get in touch with Brett who said he would track down Caitlin and set up a conference call as soon as he could find her. Jack told Brett he would wait in the room until he called back.

"Kim," Jack requested more than insisted, "when Brett calls back I’ll put on the speaker but please just listen and don’t say anything. The only reason I ask is because I don’t want to take the time right now to explain who you are. Let’s wait until they get here, OK?"

Kim nodded in agreement. "I understand. Don’t want to waste time on introductions when there are more important matters to discuss. Jack?"

"Yes, Kim?"

"I wouldn’t mind spending the night with you."

"I wouldn’t mind spending the night with you either, Kim."

Brett interrupted their conversation with his return call. Caitlin was also on the line via conference call. Jack was informed them of the latest developments concerning Governor Bridge.

Next Brett proceeded to tell Jack and Caitlin some other stories he had heard about the governor. "The governor has been involved in several unsavory sexual escapades. The rumor is he once engaged in a brief assignation with a high school cheerleader who was underage. Her parents got wind of the sordid affair and are now quite financially well off. Apparently the governor thinks he can buy himself out of just about any kind of jam. The press has not given much play to any of the rumors."

Caitlin added, "Yes, I’ve heard many of the stories also. The way I hear it the saga of Monica pales in comparison to the no good the good governor is usually up to. Not only that, I have heard the governor’s wife has been involved in a long time lesbian relationship. Perhaps that is why she doesn’t pay much attention to his hanky panky. But I’ll bet he hasn’t told her about all the money he spends to keep his indiscretions quiet."

Just then there was a knock at the door. It was Sam Hanson.

Kim let Sam in and he blurted, "Jack! There has been another Lilith murder. This one just happened."

Jack told Brett and Caitlin what Sam said and hung up, saying he would get back to them in the morning.

"Let’s roll, Sam," Jack said with excitement. He knew he didn’t even have to ask Kim if she was coming because she was the first one out the door.

Brett and Caitlin stayed on the line talking to each other after Jack had hung up. "Brett, I’m not waiting for New Years. I’m on my way back to Las Vegas soon, Brett. I don’t know when except for soon. I can’t take much more of this suspense without being in on the action. What about you?"

"No, I can’t. My wife would divorce me and my kids would disown me if I missed Christmas with them. I’ll have to wait until after New Years. But if you decide for sure to go, please call me and let me know what’s going on."

"You know I will, Brett. I’m much more talkative than Jack is. You know what Jack was just saying about what exactly is this Lilith’s motive? I’ll just bet you this latest murder just might shed more light on that. Motive. If only we knew. Goodnight, Brett."

To Be Continued...

12