Prey For Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, Caitlin," Kim spat, "would you please just fucking tell us!"

"You may have noticed I was in such a hurry to go get the pizza I didn't put on my bra. These guys are just talking away about mostly nothing when I unbuttoned my blouse and gave them a gander. All the talk stopped. I put out my hand on the dude next to me, right in his crotch. Then I reached over and put my other hand on the other one, same place. I told them to get out of the truck." Caitlin paused again and took one more piece of pizza out of the box.

"I bid them goodnight and you should have seen the looks on their faces as they sulked away. Well, I let them go a ways and then called them back. They walked over to my side of the Land Cruiser and I got out. I pushed them both up against the truck, fondled their crotches again and asked seductively, 'Do coeds give good head?' The bulges in their pants got bigger and felt like they were going to bust right out. So I helped matters along. I unzipped them, pulled out their best friends and let them get some air." Caitlin stopped again. She was so stuffed now that she was just eating the anchovies off the pizza.

"Yeah, yeah, then what?" Kim urged.

"I kneeled and put them both in my mouth at once and sucked and slurped. And then I fucking bit them off and here they are!" Caitlin pulled out the Big Bob dildo that she held in the middle and stuck it in the faces of Kim and Sal and laughed so hard she was crying and gasping for air.

"You are one asshole bitch!" Sal screamed.

"Yeah, well," Caitlin responded, still struggling to maintain control, "this Lilith did bite off these dudes' dicks, didn't she? You two think you are super sleuths? Oh my, I also have some prime land in the Everglades I'd like to sell you two. And you two think you are going to find this Lilith? Good fucking luck!"

"That's why we have you along, Doc, "Sal replied. "Now snuggle up and get some sleep. I'll even put up with your anchovy breath if you shut up."

"Hey, Kim?" Caitlin asked softly, "can we change Big Bob's name?"

"OK, I'm renaming him Little Bob. I mean, I suspect these Harley riding 'locusts' are bigger than Little Bob."

"Well then, Little Bob it is and where is good old Little Bob, by the way?" Kim inquired.

"Half of him is between my legs. Anybody want the other half?"

"Shut the fuck up, Caitlin!" Sal raged and covered her head with a pillow.

"Now sleeeep, sleeeep, sleeeep, Doc," Kim whispered. "Your eyes are getting heavy, very heavy. No fucking wonder the white eyes like Sal sent all you redskins to the reservation. Let's get some sleeeep, pleeese."

Jack called at almost noon. Kim put him on the speak-phone. The three women had just woken and still lounged in the bedroom, wiping the sleepies from their eyes.

"Did you girls have fun last night?" Jack asked innocently. All he could hear was giggling in the background. "It sure sounds like you did."

"I have a lead on these Harley riding 'locusts' I do believe," Jack continued. "Several of the brothers of those who are seducing our ladies who mysteriously disappear have been frequenting a biker bar just outside of Reno. I'm going to pursue this lead further in the next couple days."

"Jack, do you want us to come up there?" Sal asked.

"Yes, but not just yet. Like I said, we need bait. You three are the bait. I want you to spend the next few days becoming biker babes. Have any of you actually ever driven a motorcycle?"

Caitlin looked at Kim and Sal and they indicated they had not. "Not Kim or Sal, Jack, but I have. I rode an old Indian all throughout the Allegheny Indian Reservation in western New York for years."

"OK, girls, this is what I want you to do. Go see an old friend of Joshua Marshall's named Spike in South Las Vegas. He is expecting you." Jack gave them the address. Spike will give you everything you need, Harleys, clothes, guns."

"I have a gun, Jack," Caitlin interjected.

"Yes, Caitlin, I remember the .357 Smith & Wesson 686 Plus L-Frame with the Altamont grips I found in your purse. Something a little smaller would be more appropriate. Something you can more readily carry on your person."

"OK, Jack," Caitlin answered, "we'll go see Spike and then head up to Reno in a couple days. See ya later and stay out of trouble until we get there." Jack hung up.

"Just what I always wanted to be, a biker babe," Sal joked. "This isn't going to do much for my image."

"Yeah, Sal, but you two can get some of those fake tattoos and be like me," Caitlin added with a chuckle.

"Caitlin," Sal asked seriously, "what did you mean by that comment that you 'rode an old Indian' I wonder? Is that some sort of sexual innuendo?"

"No, no, Sal. Indian is a motorcycle. The first actually. Before Harley-Davidson there was the Indian Motorcycle Company of Springfield, Massachusetts. They started up around the turn of the century. The two founders put engines on bicycles and raced them.

"My grandfather bought four Indian Military Model 841 motorcycles right after World War II. A little over a thousand were produced to compete with the German BMW's but they never made it to the big war because it ended. The cycles were sold as surplus right out of the Indian warehouse in Springfield for $500 apiece.

"My grandfather and father stripped down the Indians and they and my brother rode them in the woods. You know, dirt bikes. Sal, you got a lot to learn about motorcycles. This could take two years rather than two days."

"Caitlin, you are such a snotty bitch," Sal snapped in jest. "Teach me to ride and maybe I'll teach you a few things, like about Big Bob, or whatever his name is now."

"I wonder if we'll have to fuck and suck these biker dudes to get their attention?" Kim pondered aloud.

"Whatever it takes, right, girls?" Sal responded with a question.

"I wonder how these biker dudes seduced these women so easily?" Kim pondered again.

"It's up to us to turn the tables on them and do the seducing, it seems to me," Sal concluded.

"Well, let's go see Spike," the three said one after the other.

To Be Continued...

12