Prey For Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, bullshit, Caitlin, you are so full of shit."

"Hey, hey, hey," Sal interrupted, "what’s this, a bitch fight? I did blow Woody, Caitlin. Just practicing, ya know? What do you think we are going to have to do to these Harley riding ‘locusts’ to get their attention do you suppose? Cook them dinner?"

"Girls, girls," Spike pleaded, "let’s go for a ride on your new Harleys. OK, I’m with Sal and Caitlin, you are with Kim."

The four of them spent the next five hours practicing on the Softails. Kim and Sal seemed to get the hang of it quite quickly. The only complaint that could be heard was from Sal, "Dagnabbit, Spike, quit squeezing my tits so hard. I’m trying to drive here, ya know?"

The girls had mastered the Harleys; it was time to see what they could with the pistols. Spike fetched the three Glock 26 mini-pistols.

As soon as Caitlin saw them, she started yapping. "Glock 26. Nine milimeter. Ten round magazine. A little over six inches long and four inches in height. Weighs just a little over a pound without the magazine. Mostly plastic. Hey, girls, just imagine where you can hide one of these little suckers."

"Caitlin," Spike asked, "why don’t you take Kim and Sal to the shooting range? Here, I’ll write down the directions. See what they can do with these Glocks. I’m going to call Mr. Davis and tell him you all are just about ready.

Two hours later the girls returned. "We got Annie Oakley and Calamity Jane with these two, Spike," Caitlin joked. "Shit, they can hit anything, as long as they are about a foot away."

Spike ignored Caitlin and gave his report. "Mr. Davis said to practice your singing and then get your sweet asses on up to Reno. He has a gig for you at a biker bar where the perpetrators, he said you’d know what that meant, hang out. You are supposed to be a new biker babe version of the Dixie Chicks I think he said. Hey, do you girls do Goodbye Earl by chance? I like Dennis Franz."

"Do dogs bark, Spike?" Caitlin warbled a few verses.

"Goodbye Earl. We need a break. Let’s go out to the lake Earl. We’ll pack a lunch, and stuff you in the trunk, Earl. Is that alright? Good! Let’s go for a ride, Earl. Hey!

Well, hey hey hey! Aww hey hey hey! Well, hey hey hey!"

"Now Spike, just for you, we’ll do our new tune, Goodbye Spike."

"Goodbye Spike. Take a hike on a big bad Harley bike.

Well, hey hey hey!

Goodbye Spike. We no like.

Well, hey hey hey!

Spike, if you don’t chill, We’re gonna make you road kill.

Well, hey hey hey!"

"Ok," he finally managed to say weakly after the giggling died down, "I have a little present for you girls, besides the stuff you stole from me.

Spike brought out the red leather motorcycle jackets with fringe and conchos.

"Oh, Spike, these are awesome!" Kim exclaimed as the other two girls nodded and tried them on.

"OK, girls," Spike concluded, "tomorrow, besides practicing your riding and shooting just a wee bit more, you are going to practice your singing. Meet me here again first thing in the morning. I have another little surprise for you."

"Sal?" Kim asked, "Caitlin and I sing, quite well we have been told. Can you sing?"

"Yeah, I do a little deepthroating. Didn’t I just demonstrate that with Woody?"

"We’ll get you a guitar, Sal," Caitlin chimed in. "That or a skin flute. You can lip sync."

Hot, sweaty, sore and tired, the girls shucked off their clothes and jumped in the Jacuzzi as soon as they got back to Kim’s place.

"Kim," what’s in that can you set by your towel?" Sal asked, overwhelmed with curiosity.

"Here, catch!" Kim flipped the gold can to Sal. "That’s the Magic. You know, the stuff that makes me smooth in the nether world. I’m going to use it in a minute. You can watch if you like, just in case you might want to try it."

"Ouch! How in the hell do you get this top off?" Sal had tried to pry off the top with her fingernails and broke two.

"You got to use a screwdriver or knife, Sal."

"Thanks, now you tell me. Do you think I should try it? Not the screwdriver, I mean the Magic, on my pussy."

"Well, Sal," Kim replied, "did you see that commercial where these two girls are at a convenience store try to decide to spend their last few dollars on Magic or Bud Light? Now Anheuser-Busch has a new Bud Light slogan, ‘Soooooooo Smooth!!! Men prefer blondes but they like smooth even better.’ Who believed that ‘I love you man, but you’re not getting my Bud Light’ bullshit anyway? Does that answer your question, Sal?"

Sal ignored Kim and directed her attention to Caitlin. "What are you reading, Caitlin?"

"This is a Jehovah’s Witness publication entitled The WATCHTOWER. It was lying on the coffee table. Kim must have received a visit.

"What has you so absorbed? You haven’t said anything for ten minutes?"

"Coincidentally, I’m reading this article about Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and this Magic stuff. They exchanged letters regarding the matter. I’ll read what it says to you …

‘My Dearest Mary Magdalene, November 25, 0031

I’m happy you tried shaving. It makes me so horny just thinking about it. Your shaved pussy is absolutely wonderful to see, to touch, to massage and to lick - it is the ultimate turn-on for me and I can not wait to just look and admire it once again, as it is something I think about all the time.

You complained about the stubble and shaving bumps. Try Magic the powder. It was invented by quite the rascal, Ezequeel, one of the fallen angels. Magic will remove your hair below the skin surface without causing any bumps. It will make your hair, when it does grow back, much softer, thinner and less sharp. No more Brillo pads for me!

Love, Jesus

"And here is Mary’s reply …

‘My Dearest Jesus, November 25, 0031

The Magic worked great! But the angel who brought it insisted on applying it himself with his tongue. What’s up with him? He kept making me drink this red milky stuff he called Angeldew. Yeow and what a rush that stuff gave me, and then, well, never mind. That Ezequeel sure made me squeal!

The new me, now that you solved the stubble trouble, is really cool. And I do mean really cool. Hurry up and get back here warm me up. Sweet Jesus I can’t wait!

Love, Mary Magdalene (keeping it smooth just for you!)’

"So this Magic has been around for awhile, ya know, girls," Caitlin joked.

"You are so full of shit, Caitlin!" Kim yelled. "Really, what are you reading about?"

"Here, Kim, you read what I marked, since you never fucking believe me. Like I said, and like you can see from the cover, this is a Jehovah’s Witness publication, The WATCHTOWER."

Kim read what Caitlin had marked. "The disobedient materialized angels had sexual relations with women, and the women bore children. These were not ordinary children. They were Nephilim, half human and half angel. The Bible account says: ‘The Nephilim proved to be in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of the true God continued to have relations with the daughters of men and they bore sons to them, they were the mighty ones who were of old, the men of fame. (Genesis 6:4).’ Caitlin, that Ezequeel you mentioned, I remember him. One of our perpetrators."

"Yes indeed, Kim. Ezequeel is the ‘locust’ who seduced and disappeared with Alicia Dunn in Salt Lake City. She is the wife of a polygamist who is one of the main spiritual leader of the Latter-Day Church of Christ."

"Hey, Caitlin," Sal proposed, "I’ll try the Magic if you will. I bet these Nephilim or ‘locusts’ or whatever the hell they are like smooth pussies just like Jesus. I mean, they are Sons of God, too, right?"

"OK, Sal, let’s do it. Kim, you are our leader here."

They got out of the Jacuzzi and each sat on a towel on the floor.

Kim mixed up the entire contents of the can with water. "Hey, it only costs $1.99 a can. I want to make sure we have enough." Once she had a creamy paste, she began to apply it. "OK, now you leave it on for five minutes and then remove it with the edge of this spatula."

Half an hour later they were each licking very smooth pussies.

"Caitlin?" Sal asked hours later as they were near sleep, "I’m not particularly religious, but do you think what we just did is sinful, according to the bible?"

"Which bible? Each one says something a little different. Nobody truly understands ‘the bible’ I don’t think. It is important to translate passages back to the original languages to determine the meaning.

"To answer your question," Caitlin continued, "there is little in your bible that prohibits a woman being intimate with another woman. Are we really to believe that Solomon and others with multiple wives and concubines never did a threesome or foursome? Now, a 300some might be a stretch. Picture this - the king spends the night with the five of his wives who are currently ovulating. The king takes care of business with one, and while he rests for a short spell, he watches the five ladies ‘play’ with each other. Do you really think this guy needs to spend $10 for a Viagra pill? The fivefold results of the activities of the evening make an appearance nine months later.

"And what about Onanism? Did you ever hear one of those ‘God will strike you dead for masturbating sermons? What Onan did that so displeased God was not marry Tamar, his dead brother’s wife, as he had been commanded. Had Onan done as he was told it certainly would have avoided the Tamar ‘playing the harlot’ tomfoolery that resulted in the breach and the scarlet thread which eventually confused the issue of the lineage of Judah."

"Caitlin," Sal interrupted, "OK, I believe you. Now, would you please go down on me one more time?"

"Only if you do me at the same time. What about Kim? Oh, not to worry, she fell asleep."

"I’m just disappointed, Caitlin, that what we are doing is not wrong, because I was hoping you would spank me for being a bad girl."

"I’ll spank you anyway. Get your cute little ass over here on my lap."

"Yeow!" Sal squealed.

"Sorry! You have such a pretty ass, kind of pear-shaped."

"Well kiss my ass then!"

"I’ll do better than that. This is called a black kiss."

Sal moaned in ecstasy as Caitlin spread her cheeks and inserted her tongue. An hour later they fell asleep with their heads between the other’s legs.

To Be Continued...

12