Prey For Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed the shopping bag sitting next to Daddy. Hmmm. Victoria’s Secret. What’s up with that I wondered. I just couldn’t imagine Daddy shopping there and my curiosity raged. I flipped on the TV and made a lot of noise so he would wake up.

"Finally Daddy opened his eyes groggily and started to focus. As soon as he was somewhat coherent, and he sure looked silly sitting there in that Santa suit, I asked, ‘Daddy, what in the world is in that bag?’ The conversation that followed went like this …

‘Nothing, Honey. I just needed a bag and somebody gave me that one.’

‘I think you are lying, Daddy. Remember what happened to Pinocchio? Isn’t your nose big enough? Now tell me! Please, pretty please?’

‘OK, OK, you’ll never let up until I tell you. Well, what the hell, I just might let you see. It’s a little something for you, Honey. But are you sure you can’t wait until X-mas?’

‘You know damn well I can’t, Daddy. Can I peek?’

‘Why do you always get your own way with me? Just like your mother used to do.’

‘OK, I’m looking in the bag now, Daddy.’

"Whatever it was in the box was wrapped so beautifully I knew Daddy didn’t do it. Oh my, I was totally shocked. Not often am I speechless. It was a very sexy black sheer body stocking with long sleeves and an open crotch. I held it up. It had a scoop neckline and slender spaghetti straps."

‘Daddy! I can’t believe you. I love it! Only question, who in the world am I going to wear this for?’

‘For me, Honey.’

‘Now why didn’t I think of that? I’d like to go put it on right now. Would you like that, Daddy?’

"I didn’t wait for an answer and ran off to the bathroom. Ten minutes later I immerged in my new outfit, along with spiked heels. I painted my face and teased my hair. Daddy looked rather, well, you know, what’s the right word? I got right on his lap."

‘OK, Santa, tell me what every little girl wants to hear. Tell me how much you love good little girls and how you are going to give them everything they want. But I’m not a good little girl, Santa, at least not all the time. Sometimes I’m a bad girl. I think you should spank me!’

"I switched positions and laid across his lap. My Daddy had never spanked me or hit me. He put his hand on my behind and gently felt the fishnet material. I could immediately tell he was becoming aroused. But he still wouldn’t smack me."

‘Daddy, spank me! I’m bad! I’m really bad!"

"But Daddy still wouldn’t smack me. He just kept playing with my ass over the fishnet. I was facing the beautifully decorated tree. ‘Daddy, do you know that X-mas trees are actually phallic symbols?’ With that I unzipped the pants of his Santa suit. I didn’t even have to pull it out. It just sorta somehow popped right out."

‘Daddy, remember what I told you when we talked on the phone on Thanksgiving? That my X-mas gift for you rhymes with snow job? I want you in my mouth. All of you. I want to feel you throb and pulsate and give it up. I want to swallow you. Gobble, gobble!’ And then I did."

"Daddy and I slept together that night and the next night and every other night I could persuade Danny to get lost and stay at Ryan’s. I could go into more detail about what Daddy and I did but I’d rather not. Let’s just say we did everything you can think of, including anal. My Daddy loves anal, although I’m not sure if he really enjoyed our murder suspect Lilith’s version of anal."

"Sal," Kim asked seriously, "where was your mother during all this? You haven't mentioned her."

"This is confidential information, please don’t ever tell anyone. If it gets out it will ruin my father’s political career. Just like if the story of my father’s assignation with Lilith ever gets out his career and ambitions are dog shit. My mother was in a mental institution for a year; suicidal depression and schizophrenia. Innovations in treatment have allowed her to lead a relatively normal life in recent years. She takes a lot of drugs."

"I’m so sorry," Caitlin sympathized.

"Yeah, well, thanks, but things seemed to be going better for my family, until this Lilith thing. My mother came home a few months after that X-mas and my Daddy and I never were intimate sexually again. Caitlin, am I doomed to hell for what I did with my father and brother?"

"It’s not the unforgivable sin, Sal."

"What is?" Sal asked urgently.

Just then Jack walked into the room. He pulled up a chair next to the Jacuzzi. "What are you girls talking about?"

"The unforgivable sin," Caitlin responded.

"Well, good," Jack nodded in agreement, "because that’s what I want to talk to you three about. The unforgivable sins you may have to commit with our three Harley riding ‘locusts,’ Araqiel, Kakabel and Penemue.

To Be Continued…