Prey of the Cougar

Story Info
It was his first porno, but the real thing was much better.
5.2k words
4.35
80.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

A bit wobbly on his feet, barely able to walk, in fact, Hayden Spencer lurched through the exit of the theater where he had just seen his first pornographic videotape. Walking was hard partly because of the shock he had just received to his senses from all the naked female bodies and lurid scenes and, mostly, because his cock was so hard it was like a splint on his leg. He could have masturbated while he was still inside, but he had lacked the nerve to do so in a place as public as the porno theater, so he was anxious to get home to the sanctuary of his own room and take care of his needs.

However, if Betty Brown had her way, he would not make it there, at least not right away. Of course, by the time she let him go, his needs would have been more than taken care of, as would hers. The young man was just the kind of person she was looking for, white, tall and athletic, with short dark hair and fair skin. She could see he was young, but knew he had to be at least 18 years old. Wanting to avoid any trouble with the puritanical police department, the owners of the only theater in town that featured pornography carded anybody who looked like he or she might be under 18 years old. Betty also saw how he was having difficulty walking and surmised the reason was the stiff cock inside his tight pants, and that was where her real interest lay.

"Hi, Handsome," she greeted him after stepping in front of him so close he had to stop to avoid a collision.

"Hello, er, Ma'am," he responded to the attractive, forty year old woman with light brown hair and big, luscious breasts. They were clearly visible through the plunging neckline of her short-sleeved knit dress, and Hayden was doubly flustered at the sight of her, after having watched the wildly exaggerated sexual antics in the videotapes he had just been viewing.

"Don't call me 'Ma'am.' I'm not your maiden aunt or a schoolmarm. My name is Betty. Tell me, did you like the movie you just saw?"

"Er, y, yes. Yes, I did, er Betty."

"That's good, but do you think the real thing would be better? Would you like to do with me what they were doing on the screen, instead of just watching?"

"Ah, ah, yeah, I would." Hayden had the sudden thought he might be able to see his first pornographic movie and lose his cherry on the same day.

"That's good. I thought you'd want to." She stepped closer and reached out to touch the bulge in the crotch of his pants. "I know just what to do with this. Get into my car here, and I'll take you to my place for some fun and games."

Betty opened the door of her car and held it open for Hayden, who had a lot of difficulty getting inside, even though there was plenty of room, and the seat was pushed back all the way. After closing the door behind him, she hurried to the driver's door, which was also unlocked, and let herself in. She had been standing in front of the theater watching and waiting for an interesting young man to exit, and Betty believed she had found exactly the guy she had been waiting for.

She was in a hurry and was fairly sure the young man was too, so she drove as fast as she could get away with to her apartment building two miles away. On the way there, she learned the object of her lust was named Hayden and he was 18 years old. More importantly, to her at least, she also learned he had never had sex with a girl or woman before.

"Well, this is your lucky day, then. And mine too. We are going to get rid of your dumb cherry in a few minutes. It's a waste for a handsome stud like you to be a virgin anyhow."

By that time, she had parked in front of her apartment house, and she stepped quickly over to open his door and help him exit. After locking the car doors with her remote control, she escorted him to the front door of the building and let them both inside. The elevator was not equipped with a security camera so, on the ride to the third floor, she gently fondled Hayden's cock through his pants. Betty was not worried about premature ejaculation, and was even partly encouraging it. Once he had come the first time, she expected to be able to have no problem coaxing his cock into a full erection again, so they could have the long, slow fuck she wanted and needed so much.

Once inside her apartment with the door locked behind them, but before they had gotten to her bedroom, Betty pushed her young partner down in an easy chair and knelt between his feet. She quickly unfastened his pants and pulled them down, before pulling his cock free through the fly of his jockey shorts. It was hard and big and just what she desired, and she leaned over to engulf the entire shaft in her mouth. After just a few strokes with her lips, she felt the stiff organ throbbing and shortened her strokes so the semen she knew was about to spurt out would land on her tongue, allowing her to fully savor the taste and texture.

Hayden was writhing in the chair and groaning with bliss and with the effort to delay coming as long as he could. He was unsuccessful, and he groaned even louder as his climax welled up inside his body and exploded out his cock. The woman who had brought it about exulted inwardly and caught a big gob of his semen on her tongue, but continued sucking. He ejaculated three more times before he was finally done, and she swirled all his cum in her mouth, relishing the taste and viscosity.

"I, I'm sorry, Betty. I didn't mean to come so soon, but I couldn't help myself."

"That's okay; it was fun anyhow. And, now, I hope you're going to do the same thing for me."

Although a virgin, Hayden was not completely ignorant of matters sexual. He and his buddies had spent a considerable amount of time telling stories, mostly untrue, about their sexual experiences, including eating pussy. In addition, he had seen some of the actors on the screen enjoying that particular kind of sex, and he was looking forward to trying it for himself. He eagerly agreed to what the pretty cougar wanted.

"We'll have to go into my bedroom for that," she informed him.

This was what he expected, and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She removed his pants, underwear, shoes and socks, and he stood up, naked below his waist. She scuffed out of her shoes and, arm in arm, they strolled into the lady's bedroom, with his big cock swinging in front of him, still almost as hard as it had been before passing between her lips.

She had expected to find and bring home a man like Hayden, so Betty had made the bed with just a clean fitted bottom sheet and some pillows and, as they stood near the bed, she reached out and unbuttoned his shirt, removing it from him when he turned around.

"Now, you undress me," she instructed the naked young man. "My dress zips down the back."

Hayden fumbled around, but managed to get his fingers on the zipper tab and pull it down to Betty's waist. He eased the sleeves of her dress down her arms, and she reached up and pushed them down and all the way off, followed by her shoving her dress down to her hips and turning around.

She had not been wearing a bra, and Betty held her breasts up for the young man to scrutinize. "How do you like these?" she asked. "Are they better than the ones in the movie?"

"Y-y-yes," he stuttered.

"Well, prove it. Lick on them and kiss them."

Hayden reached out to take one of the succulent mounds in either hand and bent over to start licking on them. With her hands free, Betty pushed her dress past her hips and let it fall in a puddle around her feet, before kicking it aside. Wearing only her sheer panties, she reached up to hold his upper arms and started guiding him toward her bed, until they were standing beside it.

"I love what you're doing," she told him. But let me lie on the bed here. It'll be so much better for both of us."

Hayden's tongue was having so much fun, he hated to stop licking her, but he realized she was probably right. He raised his head, and Betty sat on the bed, swung her feet over and lay on her back, grabbing a pillow along the way. She was still wearing her panties, and a spot was starting to grow at the crotch, but she wanted the man to have the fun of peeling them off her. He wasn't thinking that far ahead; he just wanted to get his mouth back on her nipples, so he got onto the bed and knelt beside her. Once again, she held her luscious orbs for him, and he bent over and started licking.

In Hayden's limited experience, breasts were smaller and topped by nipples that were soft, almost rubbery. The pair he was fondling and licking then were topped by pink nubbins that were so rigid he could actually feel the individual ridges and the pebbly texture of the areolas. Betty's breasts were like nothing he had ever seen or felt, and he worshipped them more with every stroke of his avid tongue.

She enjoyed it too, but there was another place she wanted his tongue to start caressing, and it was getting wetter and needier by the second. "I really love the way you do that, Hayden, but my pussy needs your tongue a lot more. Why don't you go down on me and lick me there until I come, and you can lick my boobies more if you want to.

That seemed like a good idea to the young man, because the incredibly aroma of the older woman's pussy had been calling to him for quite some time. In the movie he had seen, an actor had licked and kissed his way down a woman's belly, and that had looked like fun. Hayden tried it, kissing and nuzzling his way down Betty's body, until he reached the waistband of her panties. He raised his head, saw how wet they were, and breathed deeply of their aroma, before reaching out with his hands to try to push them down her legs. He could get them started, but couldn't manage to get them around her ass, even though she had raised herself from the bed.

"Why don't you get in between my legs and pull my panties all the way down," Betty suggested.

Mentally, Hayden kicked himself for being so inexperienced, and got off the bed and back on at the foot. Walking on his knees, he approached her and placed his fingers in the elastic waistband. Betty raised her ass for him again, and the wet panties came off easily. The aroma of her pussy had been delightful before, but when she was bare, the scent was even more intoxicating, easily the most alluring scent of Hayden's young life, and it seemed to be calling out to some primitive part of his mind. He leaned in close to her crotch, so he could breathe in the fragrance more easily and started licking the beautiful pussy in front of him.

He was surprised when the owner of that pussy raised her legs, but he quickly realized that would be the ideal position for what they wanted him to do. He wrapped his arms around Betty's thighs, bringing his face just inches from the source of the incredible aroma. The man in the movie had eaten his costar's pussy from a different angle, but Hayden could see how this would be better. Before he started, though, he admired her beauty again.

Betty definitely had something to admire. Hayden thought of her as being old, and she was, compared to him, but she took good care of herself, and the skin surrounding her pussy was a creamy white and unblemished. She had shaved that morning before going out on the prowl, and the skin was bare and smooth, except for a narrow strip between her clit and her mons. Because of her high level of arousal, Betty's inner lips were a dusty rose in color and had started blossoming through her slit. Hayden gazed in awe at what he had never seen before. Not even the close-ups of pussies in the porno movie could have come close to preparing him for such a thing of beauty. Wanting to see more, he carefully spread the edges of the pink slit and gazed at the wet pink lining and inhaled the cloud of fragrance that arose.

"I hope you're gonna do more than look," Betty chided him impatiently.

Rather flustered again, and not at all sure of himself, Hayden started licking her crotch, and got his first taste of pussy juice. It was delicious! The flavor was like nothing he had ever experienced, even better than the scent. Betty's pussy was a treat to his senses of smell, sight and taste but, when he started licking one of her outer lips, emulating what the man in the movie had done, the sense being most pleased was that of touch. Her skin there was smooth and soft and warm, and felt so good, he took his time advancing his tongue upward.

"That's better," Betty told him. "Just keep licking me slowly down there, like you're doing."

The young novice continued his ministrations, slowly like the lady wanted. She felt and smelled and tasted so good he wanted to keep doing what he was for a long time but, eventually, his tongue reached the end of the soft lip and had advanced up to her mons. The skin still felt good, but there was no flavor and not as much aroma. Hayden raised his face to await further instructions.

They were quite simple. Betty's eyes had been closed as she blissfully gave herself over to the experience, but she opened them, looked at the wet face of the young man and said "Now do the same for the other side."

Hayden realized he should have known that without being told, so he brought his mouth back down to where he started and found a pool of the juice that had been so delicious. He devoured every drop and started licking the other lip, which he treated the same as he had the first. By the time he reached the end of this lip, Betty's body was squirming in bliss and she was moaning of her joy. Unsure of himself, but believing she was expressing pleasure, he stopped after reaching the end of the lip again, but this time he knew enough to help himself to the nectar his ministrations had elicited.

He was right about Betty's sounds and movements being caused by her joy with what the young man was doing. "Stick your tongue right into me," she murmured to him. Stick your tongue right into my hot pussy." To expedite this, she spread her thighs even farther.

Hayden put his fingers to use, gently spreading the edges of Betty's slit until he could see the lovely pink hole with the juices bubbling up. He pressed his face against her pussy, so tightly he could hardly even breathe, and flicked his tongue out and against the extremely soft edges of the small opening he had just seen.

"Oooo, yeah, like that," Betty exclaimed. "Stick your tongue right into my hot pussy and move it around."

Hayden did as she said, and started learning more about a real pussy as his efforts continued. He was able to snatch a quick breath from time to time, but did so only when necessary, because he was having so much fun with what he was doing for Betty. The delectable aroma and taste of her juices, the texture of her dripping pussy, the sounds of her blissful moans and the way her body was churning up the bed under them combined to make his experience one of the most pleasurable of his life, and he wanted to fully enjoy every second of it.

She wanted to enjoy every second too, but it was time for her orgasm, so she directed the young man further. "Suck my clit," she insisted. "My man in the boat. Take it into your mouth and suck it until I come!"

He had heard about the little man, but Hayden had never seen one, not even in the movie he had watched earlier. The women had not been sufficiently excited for it to be exposed, even during the close-ups of their pussies, and the sweet little morsels had always been covered during the fucking. He raised his head and saw what looked like a beautiful pink pearl, which he hadn't seen before.

He knew that had to be what Betty meant, because it really did resemble a bald man sitting in a boat. He opened his mouth wide, drew the little cutie in and started to suck. Instinctively, or so it seemed, his lips gripped the base of her clit and his tongue started caressing the little man.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" Betty encouraged him.

As Hayden continued doing what she wanted, everything felt and tasted better and better for him. Everything was better for the cougar too, and her frantic movements became even wilder under the young man's face. Her whole body thrashed about on the bed, thrusting her legs out and back beside his head and she rocked wildly from side to side, until her climax started to overwhelm her.

"Oh, yeah!" she cried out ecstatically.

As if to make sure he didn't leave her, which he had no intention of doing, her thighs clamped onto the sides of Hayden's head, and Betty started bouncing up and down even harder on the bed and ramming her pussy into his face. Her arms flailed the bed; she kept bending at the waist so her upper body partly rose from her prone position, and her legs swung from side to side, carrying Hayden's head as a very happy prisoner. He didn't know what else to do, so he hung on and enjoyed the wild ride.

When she climaxed, all of Betty's muscles clenched at once, and she rammed her pussy into the young man's face for a final time. After her powerful orgasm, she totally relaxed back onto the bed, with her legs draped over his shoulders. He didn't know exactly what to do next but, when Hayden's nostrils detected the fragrance of the fresh nectar that had just been produced, he moved his mouth a few inches down and devoured it all, even sucking it out of the pink hole that was its source.

Although coming into Betty's mouth earlier had taken some of the edge off his horniness, eating her pussy, especially the flavor and the aroma, had put it back on. Hayden had a raging hard-on, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with it, when the lady was ready. He also knew what he had to do to get himself ready.

Like most young men, he almost always had a rubber available in his pocket. He hadn't really expected to ever use it, especially not in a sex session with such a hot woman as the one who was lying on her back in front of him, but that was certainly what he was going to do. Hayden wanted to take no chances on knocking up Betty or getting the clap or something much worse from her.

He removed the plastic packet from his pants pocket, unwrapped it and rolled the contents onto his cock. The wrapper went back in his pocket. He dropped his pants on the floor and got up on the bed to kneel between her legs, his cock hard and ready and aimed directly at its wet target.

When she felt the young man getting back on the bed, Betty opened her eyes and smiled lewdly when she saw the stiff cock encased in latex. "I see you have a rubber," she remarked. "That's good. You should always use one."

She nestled her head in the pillow and, when Hayden approached her on his knees, reached between her thighs to spread her pussy lips. "I hope you know what to do."

"I think so."

"Just remember, don't just shove your cock in me like they do in the movies. Take it easy and don't be in a hurry, and it'll be a lot better for both of us."

Hayden was smart enough to take the advice of the more experienced woman again, and he leaned forward with one hand holding his cock to guide it while his other hand was placed beside Betty and was supporting his weight. When he made contact, he realized he should have left some of her pussy juices to perform their natural function of lubrication, but it was too late to change it then, and they had been delicious. He pressed the head of his cock between Betty's forefingers, moved it around to spread whatever juices were left or had just been produced, and eased forward, feeling it wedge into the soft pink hole beyond.

She felt it too, and sighed happily. "Yeah, like that. Take your time, but I want it all inside of me."

Hayden wanted his entire shaft inside her too, so he paused a few seconds and thrust forward again. Almost two inches more of his cock burrowed its way into her pussy, and he was surprised to feel Betty's internal muscles going to work on his erection. Their actions had not been included in the movie, nor had it ever been brought up during bull sessions with his buddies. He had suspected a lot of what was said was untrue, and he had just become sure of it, because such an incredible sensation would never have been omitted.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12