Prey of the Incubus Ch. 02

Story Info
His prey marries, but finds the demon in her wedding bed.
2.4k words
4.52
58.7k
34

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always told her she would belong to him. On the night he took her virginity several years before he had told her she would belong to him no matter who she gave her body too, no matter whom she tied her life too, she would remain his, first and foremost.

It was her wedding day. She had turned to Camyron over the years, trying to deny the longing she felt for the demon that had initiated her into the world of lust and passion and had chosen to marry him as her childhood betrothal dictated. He had attended the wedding, naturally. His presence lurking in the background, his eyes fixed to her body the entire time. She could sense him there, he could tell, the way her eyes kept shifting in his direction, the nervous little lick of her lips, all gave away the unease his presence caused within her. Unease that simply brought a self satisfied smile to his lips that left the other guests wondering just what had put it there.

He watched from the back as she tied her life to another, to a man he knew would not care for her as she deserved. He could see that they wouldn't last but such was not his affair. For the time being he had no desire to have her in his home all the time, his life did not permit for a permanent mate at the moment, so if she chose to fill her life with this sod in between his visits to her, who was he to complain? He could share her, to an extent. For now.

Except for tonight. Tonight he would rule her entire world and she would be reminded who she ultimately belonged to.

The festivities lasted the entire evening, the whole of the kumpania turning out to celebrate the marriage of two people who had been raised by their queen. As her sister it was only natural he be a part of the celebration. He could feel Jana's anticipation, knew she expected him to approach her, to dance, to kiss the bride, to offer up his good wishes. Not once did he go near her though, his presence lurking in the background, his eyes never leaving her as she danced with Camyron and toasted her new marriage. She felt his gaze, he knew it, he could feel her awareness radiating off of her in waves, and it pleased him to know that her focus was upon him even on her wedding day.

Finally the evening wore down and the bride and groom were escorted to the wedding vardo (The wagons lived in by gypsies), this wagon larger than most as the bed within was made especially for a couple's wedding night. He watched as they disappeared within the vardo, a dark smile tugging at his lips as he lingered when the others began to depart for their own homes. Leaning against the side of the covered wagon he listened to them within. It was easy to discern the sounds of clothing being removed; the beginning signs of passion as Camyron claimed what he assumed was his virgin bride. He would laugh at the thought if it would not give his presence away. He would get a woman whose body had already been well and truly claimed, and he was here to remind her of that.

It wasn't long before the sounds within quieted and with a smirk he shook his head. Camyron obviously did not have much stamina. He was patient though, waiting until he was sure that both the occupants of the vardo were sleeping.

He was an incubus, the realm of dreams was within his control, and it was that power that he called upon now, slipping into Camyron's dreamscape to lull him into the deepest sleep he could, assuring he would sleep through the night regardless of any commotion within the vardo. Nothing would wake him until Morlis released him from the dream vice he had woven tightly around his would be rival.

Finally he was able to approach the door to the vardo, a quick glance given around the clearing to be sure no one watched him enter. He was here to reinforce his claim on her body, not make her an outcast amongst the narrow minded romani. Easing inside he closed the door quickly behind him, the widened vardo providing him a clear view of her upon the large bed, Camyron's body next to her. He had already rolled away, curled up to the side of the bed, his back facing her. Good, that worked perfectly for him.

She slept but not peacefully, that much was obvious as her body writhed gently on the bed. The sheet slipped, dropping from her breasts and his eyes devoured her body, his cock hardening at the sight of her. With a muffled moan she flopped over, her back now facing him as her front faced Cameron's back. Slowly he approached the bed, his clothing seeming to dissipate into nothingness as he walked. Upon reaching the edge of the bed he drew back the sheet that covered her and lowered himself gently to the mattress carefully so as not to awaken her.

Resting on his right side he faced her back, his left hand reaching out to slide along her hip as he drew her back against him. She shifted fitfully in her sleep, her ass arching back to brush teasingly across his already swollen cock. A low hiss emitted from his lips and his left arm slid around her body, anchoring her to him as his hand slipped between her thighs. For a woman who had supposedly just has sex, she was barely moist and again he shook his head Camyron's ineptitude.

Again she shifted in his arms, his touch no doubt causing her dreams to take a decidedly more sensual turn and he grinned gently when she moaned. Slipping his fingers between the folds of her pussy he began to stroke her clit, teasing the sensitive nub until her hips arched against his fingers, her body writhing back against him as her passion starved body responded to his touch.

Slowly he slid his right hand beneath her head, his arm coming around the front so that his hand could rest across her mouth, muffling her cries as her arousal grew. Leaning next to her ear he whispered gently, "Wake up Jana...I'm here to remind you who you belong to."

The sultry whisper was enough to draw her from her sleep with a start. Her eyes flared wide as she realized he was there, pressed to her back, his fingers teasing her clit with her new husband of only a few hours only a foot away on the same bed. A cry of alarm muffled against his hand, more out of disorientation than any real fear of him. Gently he whispered against her ear, his voice soothing any panic that she might be feeling.

"Don't be afraid baby....you know I won't hurt you," His melodic voice drew her in and eased all fear from her body.

"Do you remember when I took you before....when you fucked me so wantonly on the forest floor when you were younger? I told you then...no matter who you gave yourself too, or who you tied your life too, you still belonged to me. That hasn't changed," his final words issued on a possessive growl as his fingers slid down from her clit to slide into her pussy, two thick digits filling her moist depths as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her.

Her cries muffled against his hand, her body responding almost instantly to his touch, her hips arching forward to take his fingers deeper and deeper with each thrust of his hand. His hips began to move, his hard cock sliding along the cleft of her ass, a gentle moan pressed to her ear as he slid his shaft along her skin, pressing into her teasingly as she writhed against him.

"Mm does my precious Jana want me to fuck her?" he asked her teasingly, forcing her to admit she wanted him even with her new husband in the same bed as them, oblivious to the other man now taking his wife. She whimpered against his hand, her head nodding eagerly.

"Yes Lord Morlis...please fuck me...please," words she had longed to say every time she had seen him over the last several years muffling sweetly against his palm as she gave what he demanded of her.

She had been awakened to passion by a master, and Camyron had simply not lived up to what she was used to, leaving her frustrated and unfulfilled. Her sweet begging caused a deep moan to echo up from his throat and sliding his hand from her slit he gripped her knee, parting her thighs just enough for him to press forward, his cock sliding deeply within her from behind. With one forceful thrust he was imbedded in her, his cock now filling her pussy as his right hand tightened on her mouth, muffling the moans that spilled from her lips as he slid within her.

"Mm you like that baby? You missed my cock, didn't you?" her head nodding frantically, beyond comprehensive speech as he began to move against her, his cock sliding from her tight depths only to thrust forcefully back inside of her. Releasing her knee he slid his hand back between her legs, his fingers finding her clit as he continued to thrust into her from behind. Mercilessly his fingers began teasing the sensitive nub, rolling it between his fingertips as his cock slammed into her pussy. Her moans became cries, his hand slipping from her lips to allow the impassioned moans to echo in the vardo, an evil smile creasing his lips as Camyron slept through his wife's passion.

Eventually it wasn't enough, her ass pressed back against him, forcing him deeper into her cunt, but he needed more. Gripping her hip with his left hand he slid his right from beneath her head and braced it against the mattress. With a single shove he pushed himself up from the bed, his grip on her hip bringing her with him as he pushed himself up onto his knees, his hand guiding her into the same position in front of him. The end result was her on her knees, thighs spread, bent over in front of him, with his cock thrusting deeply into her waiting pussy.

A deep moan rumbled from his chest as his cock slid even more deeply into her. "Mm that's it baby, back into me," his right hand slapping her ass as she began to press back into him, her hands pushing against the mattress to give her added leverage as she rocked her hips back into him, forcing his cock deeper inside her. Her movements became almost frantic as each thrust of his thick cock brushed against her g-spot, his deep thrusts filling her sweet cunt over and over.

"You are mine Janarra...and no one will change that. Ever." His words came on a growl as he thrust forcefully into her, his hips pressing forward as he ground his cock into her pussy. "Don't you ever forget it," he warned her.

"No...no I won't, I belong to you, only you," she whimpered, nearly on the verge of tears as she backed into him, trying to find the release his body promised her, but had not yet allowed her to obtain.

Gently he laughed as she backed into him; she was so wanton for him, so eager to offer herself to him. She was well and truly at his mercy and he thrilled to the conquest. Sliding his hands up her side he circled them around in front of her and cupped her tits, using his grip on them to pull her torso up until her back hit his chest. "Your pussy feels so good baby," he whispered against her ear, his fingers teasing at her nipples as he continued to thrust into her. The position allowed him to jerk her back against him, his cock slamming even harder into her depths.

"You're gonna cum for me aren't you? Let the others think it is that clod that tears such screams from your lips, but you'll know...you'll always know, that no one will ever fuck you like I do. Ever."

His right hand slid around her torso to cup her left breast, his forearm supporting her as his left hand slid down her body to again find it's way between her thighs, his fingers parting the lips of her pussy to again attack her clit, his fingers teasing her mercilessly as they slid along the slick swollen flesh, her pussy so wet it only heightened the sensation of his fingers within her cunt.

Her body began to convulse in his arms, her head throwing back to rest against his shoulder as she nearly cried with her frustration, her body straining against his as he fucked her, his fingers teasing her to the point of tears. His hips gained speed, his cock now slamming into her cunt, her ass pressing back against him to take him as deeply as possible.

She began to shiver and he knew she was about to cum. His fingers pinched her clit as he ground his cock into her pussy, finally pushing her over the edge as her screams ripped through the vardo. His hips continued their thrusts, his cock sinking over and over into her tight depths until her pussy clenched tightly around his length in an attempt to force him to his own release.

He fully intended to cum deep inside of her but before he would allow his orgasm to over take him he whispered against her ear, "You belong to me Jana. You are my woman, my wanton little slut, and I will have you again some day, I swear it. Don't ever for a moment forget that I own you."

His words whispered through her screams as her body convulsed around his cock, his grip on her body the only thing keeping her from falling to the bed as she writhed uncontrollably in the wake of a mind numbing orgasm, her wetness soaking his fingers as she came all over his cock. Finally he joined her, his own growled moans mingling with hers as he came, his cock slamming into her pussy one final, hard thrust as he released himself deeply inside of her, stream after stream of his essence filling her pussy, again marking her as his own in the wake of her new husband's attempted conquest.

"Mine Janarra. Forever."

Those were the last words he whispered against her fevered flesh as he gently lowered her to the bed she would share with her husband for the rest of their marriage and quietly left the vardo.