Prey of the Incubus Ch. 05

Story Info
Morlis forces Janarra to choose on her wedding day.
2.9k words
4.47
30.5k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories and either posted public comments or sent me emails. I love hearing the feed back and am thrilled to know Morlis has been so accepted. It is your comments that keep me writing.

************************************

"Janarra, do not marry this man."

The softly spoken words filled the silent chamber, his voice an intimate caress against the senses of the woman standing in her wedding finery waiting for her escort to the alter where she would pledge herself to another man. It was true, he had taken a consort and by the laws of the demon realms she was his wife, but that did not stop his craving for Janarra. It was in fact, a craving that Caressa shared. The women had been friends for quite some time and in that time Caressa had come to desire the other woman's body though with Jana's reserved nature nothing had ever come of it. It was Caressa who had urged him to seek out Janarra one last time, to ask her to join them in their relationship, to accept them both as they would accept her.

It should be him she waited so expectantly for. She should be joining her life to him and Caressa, but instead she chose to waste herself on a man who habitually abused her mentally and emotionally all for the sake of a "normal" life. That alone had his anger rising but he did not come here to argue. He came here to make one last plea, to ask her to be his wife, his and Caressa's.

He could see that his voice had startled her though she did not seem overly surprised at his presence, simply wary. Turning her back to the mirror she had been admiring herself in her right hand rose as though the action could prevent him from approaching her.

"No Morlis. Whatever you have come for, no. I want no part of it."

Her words lacked the courage of her convictions and just as he could sense her apprehension he could also sense the gentle thrill of excitement that coursed through her. How could she wish to marry this man? A man who would never give her that thrill? That sense of excitement and arousal?

"I've come for you, Jana. Do not marry this man! He will stifle your spirit, I promise you. Come with me. Marry me, me and Caressa. We both love you, we both desire you. We can make you happy."

His impassioned words fell from his lips as his feet carried him towards her. He could see that his words reached her, her eyes becoming glassy with unshed tears as she watched him approach. He paused once he stood in front of her and her head tilted back to allow her to meet his gaze. She wanted to say yes, he could see it in her eyes, and yet her head still shook in a silent denial.

"No." She seemed to choke on the word as though her heart did not wish her to speak the words her mind demanded she say. "No, I will not be one of your whores. Go back to the slut you made your wife, Morlis. I want no part of it."

She was lying, to him and to herself; he could feel it to his core. In the past he would have forced her to accept what she felt, to face the truth and admit she wanted him. He might have done the same this time as well had she not chosen to defame Caressa in her impassioned little speech. The insult to his new bride had his already smoldering anger roaring to life to burn through him, robbing him of his reason and allowing the demon within him full reign.

"No part of it? Really now? We both know that is a lie, Janarra. We both know that if I were to take you right now you would part your thighs for me without a moment's hesitation. Would you like me to prove it?"

His final words had come as a result of her head shaking in vehement denial of his claim. She seemed determined to resist him, as she so often was, and he seemed just as determined to prove once again that she was not capable of it. Had she not chosen to insult his bride, Caressa, a woman who considered Janarra to be a dear friend, he might have left it at that. But he had chased after Janarra for far too long to be spoken to like this. He had let other relationships languish to be there for her while she married man after man, demanding he chase her. No more. He was done chasing her.

His dark eyes turned nearly black as the demon surged forward. Gripping her around the waist he lifted her up onto the large mahogany table, his body pressing forward so that his hips could part her thighs in spite of the many layers of silk and lace that kept him from fully pressing against her. Her hands rose, pressing to his shoulders as she tried to push him away, tears welling in her brown eyes. He would not relent, however. Not this time.

Hastily his hands pulled the skirts of her wedding gown up until he could caress along the smooth skin of her thighs. Gripping the backs of her legs he pulled up, forcing her onto her back, the skirt of the wedding dress flying up to cover her face. He could hear her begin to whimper from behind the lace but he didn't care. His head lowered and pushing the skimpy white lace underwear aside his tongue delved into the depths of her pussy, instantly finding and teasing her clit. He felt her shiver even as she began to cry in earnest.

"Don't cry Jana. You know you want this..you've always wanted this."

His seductive voice was more than simply sexy. He was an incubus and he held no qualms about using all of his inborn talents to their fullest potential, and one of those talents was to seduce with just his voice. Just the sound of his voice was a temptation few could resist and he could see the moisture begin to gather on the lips of her smooth pussy, whether she wanted it too or not. Flicking his tongue out he teased at her moist slit, licking up the length as she squirmed beneath his grasp. He could hear the sobs in her voice but her body belied her hearts dismay as she arched her hips pleadingly towards his lips.

"That's my girl."

Amused condescension laced his voice as she squirmed her hips up towards her lips, her body begging for more then the teasing flicks of the tongue he'd treated her too thus far. Sliding his hands beneath her ass he gripped her tightly so she could no longer move her lower body and that prompted her to take up her string of protests again.

"If you do this Morlis, it will be rape!"

Her voice was frantic, as though using the word rape would snap him out of what he was about to do and she would not be forced to try to resist any longer. She knew if he continued she would yield to him and the thought terrified her. Her words had a decidedly opposite effect to what she intended, however, as his smile turned cold.

"Would it? Let's put that to the test then."

A strangled cry of protest was all that managed to escape as his lips pressed possessively to the lips of her pussy, his tongue pressing between the moist folds to seek out her clit. A strangled scream was muffled from behind the lace of her gown as his tongue found her clit and gave it a long slow lick. She had not bothered to push the skirt of her wedding gown down, as though ascribing to the childish idea that if she could not see him it wasn't really happening. Her body continued to betray her, however, as her hips arched against his tongue, trying to press him more intimately to her wet slit.

Taking the hint her body was trying to give he pressed his lips more tightly against her, his tongue slowly sliding up the sensitive side of her clit before licking up the opposite side. Flicking his tongue teasingly across the swollen nub he eventually pressed his lips forward to where he could suck her clit between his lips, teeth nibbling gently on the engorged flesh. That action earned him a sudden jerk of her hips and a scream she couldn't manage to keep hidden.

Realizing just how loud she had become she began to sob again, her hands lowering to press at his head in an attempt to push him away from her. Releasing his grip on her ass his hands slid from beneath her to catch at the hands now slapping lightly around his head in an effort to get him to stop. His fingers encircled her wrists as he rose slowly to his feet between her spread legs.

"You want me Jana. You always have. And for years I have chased you, waiting for you to try out each boring mundane man you came across only to watch them betray and leave you, waiting for you to realize how much I cared for you in spite of the other women in my life. You would have had your place with them, as cared for by them as myself. But now...now you are not worth the effort of the chase. Unless you come to me, this will be the last time you see me."

As he spoke he had gathered her wrists into one hand so he could hold her still though she continued to try to squirm her way off of the table, though her wrists being held by his hands and his hips between her thighs prevented her from going far. She might have heard the sound of his zipper being lowered over his voice, but the growl in his otherwise seductive voice had sent a chill through her that had made her somewhat oblivious to the fact that he had managed to unzip his pants and free his rigid cock as he spoke.

"You might deny me now but some day Jana, some day you will realize what you gave up and then you will chase me."

His last word was punctuated with the sudden thrust of his hips and another scream tore from her lips as she felt his cock suddenly part her lips and slide hard and deep into her tight depths. No, this couldn't be happening, he couldn't be fucking her on the table of her bridal suite, in her wedding gown, with her soon to be husband and an entire wedding party only a few doors away! She tugged at the hand holding her wrists and began to struggle in earnest as his cock filled her tight pussy. He felt good inside her; way too good, and she knew if she did not get away from him she would begin thrusting against him, begging him to fuck her harder. She could never tell him no, not really, and now would be no exception. That knowledge made her nearly frantic as she struggled against him.

The struggle she offered only seemed to spur him on, though, and gripping a wrist in each hand he used the leverage it gave him to pull her down the polished table, tugging at her arms as he thrust himself forward so that his cock slid even harder into her tight pussy. Her cries to be released were suddenly interrupted by a low moan as her pussy tightened around his cock. Feeling her body continue to respond a self-satisfied smile curled his lips. She might choose this other man, but her body would never be satisfied with less.

Releasing her hands she pressed them to the table and was about to push away from him when he reached down and gripped her knees, pulling her body tightly into him before raising her legs enough to drape them over his shoulder. His hands curled around her thighs, holding her tightly, as he bent her body nearly in half. The new position opened her pussy up to his cock's invasion and with a growl of possession he thrust even harder into her. Over and over he slammed his cock into her swollen cunt, her screams of protest soon turning into screams of pleasure. No doubt someone had heard them by now but he didn't care and eventually, neither did she.

Wanton moans were muffled by the dress still covering her face and he could feel her pussy tightening rhythmically around his throbbing cock as he thrust into her. He could hear voices just outside the door, concerned, wondering if she was ill, and he knew he would have only a little time before someone forced the door open. Gaining speed he began to grind his cock into her, forcing her to take each throbbing inch hard and deep as his left hand slid between their bodies so he could rub at her clit. The moment his finger touched the sensitive nub she cried out, loudly enough for everyone now gathered on the other side of the door to hear, and her body began to thrash in his grip.

"Cum for me Jana. Cum so fucking loud they all hear you!"

His growled voice was a command, not a gentle request, and she knew she would do exactly as he had demanded of her. His cock continued to thrust hard into her but it was his skillful fingers on her clit that caused her body to succumb so quickly and with a final thrust of his throbbing length she felt her body surrender, her pussy tightening almost painfully on his cock as her body arched in orgasm, a scream that could not be mistaken for anything other then one given in passion filling the room and causing everyone outside the door to fall silent.

For all of two minutes.

An uproar could be heard just outside the door as her scream faded. Gaining speed he thrust his cock into her throbbing depths over and over until he was able to find his own release, his cock tensing inside her before a loud shout was given announcing his own orgasm. He pressed his cock deeply inside of her, grinding his length into her as he came, filling her depths with his seed. After several moments he slowly eased his cock from her bruised depths and leaned over her, his hands releasing her legs so they could slide down on either side of him. Pulling the dress down he gazed at her tear stained face, fading desire still lingering in her eyes.

"I love you Jana. If you decide you do not wish this boring life, you know how to find me."

Just as a crash was heard against the door he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a sweetly lingering kiss, the kind of kiss that made any woman melt regardless of the circumstances. Pushing back from her he pulled her up right, her skirt still bunched around her waist, and had just fastened his pants when the lock on the door shattered and the wedding party with the groom at the forefront burst through the door.

A gasp of horror rippled through the on lookers and offering them all a cocky half smile he turned and headed for the private entrance door that would lead him out of the church. He could hear shouting behind him but did not bother to turn around. He had made his stance very clear and he would not chase after Janarra any longer. It still pained him, though, not to rush to protect her. In his heart she would always belong to him and leaving her to these people was harder then he thought it would be.

He had made only twenty feet from the door when he heard her scream behind him.

"MORLIS! Wait! Please!"

Turning back to face the church he could see her in the open doorway leading to the brides chamber, her soon to be husband pulling on her left hand as he tried to haul her back into the church. But it was him that her eyes were fixed on, her golden brown gaze begging him not to leave her behind. Finally she turned and pushed her groom away from her, her right hand clawing at her left as she pulled his engagement ring off her finger and flung it in his face. Without waiting for his reaction she turned and bolted from the room before anyone else could stop her.

In moments she was standing in front of him, her hands clinging to his arms as tears streamed unchecked down her face.

"Don't leave me Morlis. Please! I didn't mean anything I said. I want you, only you. Please, take me with you."

A slow smile spread across his lips as the vice he had felt clenching his heart eased and with another cocky smile sent back towards the horrified crowd that was still watching their little drama unfold, he bent down and braced his shoulder against her stomach, his arms sliding around her legs as he rose, lifting her off her feet and tossing her over his shoulder.

With a jaunty salute to her stunned groom he turned and walked off, the bride firmly held over his shoulder. She had chosen him and a life with him.

He only hoped she could live with her decision.