Prey of the Incubus; Holy Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries grew louder, nearly frantic, as her body raced towards the unfamiliar release it craved and soon he felt her pussy tightening around his cock, her body tensing as she screamed her release to the small chapel. Unable to deny his own lusts he forced his cock into her tightening cunt, fucking her mercilessly until he had wrung every single shiver, tremble, or whimper out of her body, prolonging her orgasm far longer than any mortal man possibly could. When finally he had gained every last bit of her release he let himself indulge in his own and, giving a shout of conquest, he came deep inside of her, filling her womb with his essence. Claiming her as His own.

She collapsed back against him, her head falling back to his shoulder, her eyes closed, as she nearly slipped into unconsciousness from the force of her release and the energy he had absorbed from her during it. He held her that way for several long moments, loathe to release her back to the authority of the Convent and the presiding Priest. He realized his time was growing short, however, and reluctantly he eased her from his embrace, his cock sliding from her well fucked cunt. Looking down he could see the proof of her virginity coating his length and staining the inside of her thighs and he smiled the smile of male satisfaction.

His little nun was nearly unconscious so he dressed her quickly and easing her down to the floor of the chapel he leaned over her and pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes had fallen closed and he knew from having brushed her thoughts she had slipped into slumber which was not uncommon for human women who had just been loved, quite well, by an incubus. He had been careful not to take too much, though, as he fully intended to see her again.

"Rest well my sweet Marie Rose...I will see you again. You're Mine Now...Forever."

Another kiss to her lips and he was on his feet and slipping out the door of the little chapel, his clothes reappearing to hide his naked form as he traversed the hallways from memory and eased into the church just as the mass let out. A slight grin touched his lips as he left amidst the throng of parishioners and began languidly making his way across the grounds of the church and back into the market place where he vanished in the crowd.

12