Preying on the Predators Ch. 03

Story Info
The beginning.
1.6k words
3.8
13k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

The beginning

12 years ago on an elite campus

"Hit him again!" A female voice screamed.

One of the 250+ football players drove his fist into smaller man's ribs while his teammate held him.

"Are you going to do my paper, now?" The red headed woman in the cheerleader demanded.

He coughed blood, "Go to hell bitch."

"Hurt him," she told the players. "Weaken him so I can rape him."

The man still had fight left in and kicked the man in front in the knee then jabbed his heel into the one holding him. He looked around to make his escape but was tackled behind by another player.

The Queen Bee laughed, "Make him kiss my feet," taking off her Manolos.

As he was forced to, the night erupted. The players were attacked by another figure. In a daze he saw them flee.

His rescuer came over and touched his neck, "Sleep."

*****************

Jason woke up and was surprised to be in no pain.

He was in a room with an Asian motif.

"How are you feeling?"

He turned and saw a small woman of oriental ethnicity.

"Surprisingly good, did you?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I saved you and healed your wounds. Its been two weeks."

"Two weeks, but I've.."

"Sit," she told him in a no nonsense tone "The police are looking for you for attempted rape."

"That's bull, they beat me up."

"Don't be naïve, she is the daughter of a rich benefactor and they are 3 star players. All you are is a poor student on scholarship."

Jason nodded slowly, "I'm screwed."

"Well you would have been, if I hadn't showed up."

"Thank you."

"Would you like to get even?"

"Damn right."

"You have spirit," she told him. "Here is my proposal, I will train you to fight and when you are ready we will take care of these predators."

"And the price?"

She touched his shoulder and it felt like fire.

"Ah!"

"You will go through pain and stress. You will use that brilliant mind and skills to take both of us off the grid." She stripped. "At night you will serve me sexually."

He was shocked

She giggled, "Even heroines have sexual desires. I am a very kinky girl."

"What is your name kinky girl?

"Maya."

**************

Maya had not exaggerated. She put him through intensive training. Like her he was small in stature, so her focus was building internal stregneth. He had to hold poses for hours while she would demonstrate how the slightest of touches could incapacitate. She was sexually insatiable and every night demanded sex. Sometime it just straight sex. But at least once a week he was her sex slave. She would bind him , whip him or make him service her pussy.

He took the few breaks to create new identies for both of them and to hit a few off shore accounts of a few of the rich benefactors of the college. After the first month, they hired some prostitutes men and woman that he could practice her martial art form on. He was shocked how easy it could be. In the last two months, Maya would spar with him. She would always win but he was getting better.

In the last week, her mannger changed. She was becoming more vicious with her training and dominating him hard every night. One night hanging him by the wrists and another locked him a chasity belt.

Maya came in wearing a strap on and carry handcuffs, "Well bitch, I am going to fuck you."

His patience had ended, "No." he said in a cool voice.

She looked at him with scorn, "You don't say no!"

"Tonight I am Maya."

She took off the toy, "Than it seems you need another lesson in obedience." Maya began her attack.

Jason countered and they went on for some time. Every pressure point was blocked by the other. Kick and punches were ignored. Finally he intentionally mistimed an attack so Maya was unbalanced he hit her spine with an immobilization thrust. She fell to the floor her lower body paralyzed.

"You are no better than Cindy!" He fumed.

Maya started laughing, "Good, you stood up for yourself. I realy though I was going to have to rape you."

The light bulb went off his head as he sat behind her. "You really are a wicked bitch. But I love you so much." He kissed her passionately

"I love you too, "Maya paused." You want to release me."

Jason smiled as he hit her release point, but grabbed the cuffs. "Tonight you are my sex slave," as he restrained his unresisting teacher's wrists.

************

It had been six months and was right before the Bowl championship but they were still the same scum, Jason thought. While one of the player held the girl, two of his buddies beat up another smaller male while Cindy cheered on.

"Hey punks, are you afraid to face someone one on one."

One of the players turned, and grinned, "Well Jason's back from hiding. "

"Maybe he wants me to fuck him, "Cindy suggested.

"He has higher standards," a female voice behind her said.

"So is your girl friend going to fight for you, "The football player taunted.

"No," he smiled, "No My teacher is going to be entertained." Jason strode up to the first player who threw a punch, he slipped by and hit in the ribs than hit his knee. Using the paralysis touch he immobilized him.

"Kill him!" Cindy screamed

The other two rushed him. They were incredibly slow. A flat punch and an eblow to the head knocked the second one out. The third started to run away, but Jason caught him and applied a never hold.

"Ah!"

"Back to the others, " he was told.

Cindy was shocked but still though she was untouchable. "Don't you know you can't touch me."

Maya slapped her, "We are going to do more than touch." She than hit her in the jaw knocking her out.

Restraining his player before knocking him out with a sleeper touch. "That was not very subtle, teacher."

"I'm pissed about what she does to people." Maya looked over at the two assault victims. "Go home" She told them kindly, "We'll take care of this."

The boy nodded, but the girl said, "With your permission?"

Maya nodded, the girl kicked the paralyzed player in the face. She helped her boyfiend leave the area

*****************

The three football players and their Queen woke up in the dungeon. Maya had changed into a dominatrix outfit.

"Strip."

"Stuff it bitch!" said the African American one."Ah!"

Jason hit a pain pressure point, "You will adress her as Mistress." he said softly.

The players reluctantly obeyed.

"As far as you," Maya grabbed Cindy by the hair and cuffed her to the wall."Just watch,."

Maya strode over to the black player, and cuffed him from behind. She started to stroke his cock making it hard. "You, she pointed to the blond. "Suck it!"

"I'm no Homo!"

The Asian grabbed him, "You are what ever I say you are!" She forced his head as he sucked his teammate, forcing him to cum.

"Fair is fair, " Jason said to her.

"True, " she agreed. "Reverse as the blond's cock was now sucked.

"Against the wall" Maya tied them up and began a whipping session.

What do you say?" She demanded.

"Thank you mistress!"

"A little better, " she tied a cock ring to each of them. 'Kiss each other."

The humiliated players cowardly obeyed. She froze them in that position.

"Now for Team Captain."

Maya put on a strap on, "You know what to do."

"No."

No?" she mocked. She hit a point on his body. He fell to his knees. Very gently she forced his head to her."Suck!"

The proud bully went to work.

"Spead your legs, "Maya drove her tool in. "Take it fotball bitch!"

The Captain Tom screamed, "Please."

"Now you know what it means to be the victim, "Jason told him

"But I am not satisfied, "Maya pouted.

"You are hard to please." as she grabbed Tom's Ass.

"Say you're my bitch!"

"I'm your bitch!" He cried

After she exhausted him, she forced his face between his teammaster cocks and tied their bodies together.

"Now for the Queen Bitch!"

Cindy was still arrogant, "You know who I am."

Jason caressed her face gently, "I do." He ripped off her clothes. You are the person who falsely accused me of rape!"

Cindy finally looked scared.

Jason put her over his knees.

"You are too soft hearted, "Maya said handing him a paddle.

"I'll get better, " as he began swatting the red heads ass.

Cindy started crying,

Maya gripped her chin, "Not so fun being bullied is it?"

Jason pushed her to the floor. "I'm giving you a choice. Pain or be my willing whore"

"I'll be your whore", Cindy said quietly.

He climbed on top, "Kiss me like you love it."

The Queen Bee did as he played with her tits.

"You are mine." His cock went into her.

Despite herself Cindy was enjoying the rush. And despite his contempt Jason was enjoying himself. Cindy was skilled in sex.

After several climaxes, and fucking her in several positions he got up.

"You will let me go."

Maya laughed, "No it's my turn now."

*********

Monday morning, the maintenance people at the stadium saw unusual site. The head cheeerleader and Football Captain were tied naked to the goal posts. At the opposite end were his two best friends.

The bondage session was uploaded onto the college server.

Needless to say the players were in no mental condition to play and Tom was now a pariah to the NFL. Cindy retreated to her family's sanctuary, but her family was quite angry with her. Not for her actions but the fact that she had been publicly humiliated.

Jason and Maya had vanished.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers