Priapus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, please," she said simply.

Jake stood and walked back to face her. See placed her hands one his shoulders as he grabbed her firmly under each arm pit as if her were going to lift a small child.

"You just stand still while I pull myself off," said Debbie as she applied pressure to Jake's shoulders and pulled herself up the shaft. Then, as you probably can imagine, just as she reached the crown of the large cock within, she relaxed the pressure she had been applying to Jake's shoulders and slid back down onto the stone phallus, forcing more air out of her impossibly stuffed pussy with a slurping fart and shudder. Debbie closed her eyes, buried her head in Jake's chest and pulled herself up again. And again she let herself slide firmly back onto the statue's cock. This time she moaned and shuddered then twisted her hips as if getting comfortable on a chair.

Jake realized immediately what was going on and was more than happy to assist. Debbie continued to slowly fuck herself on this stone statue with Jake's willing assistance, but all the while she kept her head firmly buried in Jake's chest, not knowing what eye contact may do to this incredibly awkward and erotic situation. Braced on her toes as she was, and with Jake's support, she was sliding with ease and with purpose back and forth on the stone man's cock. Soon the panting turned to intermittent whimpers and the rhythmic slurping of an excited pussy filling and un-filling itself on a hard cock was building to its inevitable conclusion; orgasm.

Slowly but steadily, Debbie began to quicken the pace. She circled Jake's thick neck with her arms while still keeping her face buried in his chest. Jake allowed his eyes to fixate on her upturned butt cheeks as they flexed and fucked before him. He slid his hand over the curve of her hip and pulled her right leg up off the floor, holding it up just behind the knee so that the lower leg dangled beside him. Debbie was now just on one leg, making Jake more of a participant in this strange ménage a trois.

Eventually, Debbie lifted her face from Jake's chest and looked up into his eyes. Jake felt as if she were outside in the rain looking in at him through the glass, like she was in another world. Her eyes were glassy and hooded; her mouth hung open slightly, as if in confusion. She looked as if she were about to begin to cry.

"Ohmygod I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..." As if a switch had been flicked off, all noise ceased to emanate from Deborah's mouth. She simply shuddered and convulsed uncontrollably, digging her fingernails into Jakes shoulders as she rode out the peak of her orgasm. Finally, after about fifteen seconds of silence, erratic breathing and whimpering resumed and the death grip on Jake's shoulders was loosened. But the back and forth movement never fully halted, just slowed to a torturous pace.

As if releasing Debbie from the grips of some sort of sex spell, Jake just backed up until Debbie was disengaged from her inanimate lover. On unsteady legs and without making eye contact with Jake, Debbie quickly straightened her attire and switched back to her own shoes. She removed the condom and wiped up any evidence of what had just occurred. They left the room as they had found it, and shortly after left the party.

The walk home was briskly paced and in silence. Upon reaching Debbie's door she thanked Jake for a lovely evening. "...and you won't mention anything to Steve will you?" asked Debbie.

"This will remain our memory only," he assured her as he turned to head home and put that memory to good use.

12