Price Check on Windex?

Story Info
Shopping rendezvous.
1.4k words
3.71
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddamn-it, I got the cart that pulls to the left, I always end up with the defective cart; the loose wobbly wheel, the one that pulls to one side or the other or the always classic, the one that has lost the grounding wire so every time you touch it you get the bite of built up static charge nipping at your fingers. Are carts hard to maintain? perhaps it wasn't bad luck, maybe there was just an abnormally high amount of broken shopping carts in this store... I pondered these thoughts as I navigated the narrow aisles of the grocery store, what was i going to make for dinner? I didn't have the slightest clue, I didn't really even need groceries, I had come to the store to distract my mind, with my anxieties at an all time high; mid terms were in two days and I was so unprepared, the guy I'd been seeing had totally flaked out on me and I hadn't heard from him in 3 days, what the fuck was that all about? My insurance renewal forms had come in the mail, it was just really shaping up to be the week from hell...

Oblivious to the world around me I let my eyes creep across the endless row of labels, recoiling in disgust once SPAM came into my line of sight, who eats this crap? Isn't it illegal? I try my best to avoid proteins that come in a can, it just seems unnatural. The thought of protein in a can made a lil cartoon of cock in a can dance across the synapses of my mind, which filtered through the photographic region of my brain settling on something I had seen once, a legit product called spotted dick... its apparently some kinda bread pudding or something, no matter what it actually was I had learned in health class to never eat dick that was spotted and that lil tid bit had never steered me wrong, grinning at my own random thoughts I continued to the frozen food isle, rounding the end display of Doritos pondering the thought of grabbing a bag just so there was something in the cart.

Staring into the fogging glass at the plethora of frozen entrees becoming even less hungry than before, I glanced two doors down to the driver of the cart currently intruding on the personal space of my handicapped cart. He was cute, trimmed up dark hair, a crisp neck line enhancing the strength in his neck, taught tendons drawing your eye down to a well toned body wrapped in the thin cotton of his shirt, I let my eyes fumble down his body, my hand still holding the handle of the frozen food case, as I trail my eyes back up the vast landscape of his body absorbing the fine outline of his creamy looking lips, strong cheekbones enhancing gorgeous green eyes that were staring right at me, caught in the act of ogling! I just grin at him, "so do you like the chicken or beef pot pies better? I'm really on the fence" politely accepting my attempt at saving grace he nods toward the chicken "those are the ones my wife prefers." In my head I'm laughing to myself, Touche' well played sir, grabbing a chicken pot pie and tossing it into the cart, "I'll take her word for it, she apparently has good taste"...brushing past him breathing in his clean masculine sent.

As I meandered the next couple isles still unimpressed by the food selection I noticed him turn back down my isle, a grin spilling across my lips as a torrent of questions washed across my mind, I wonder what hes like in bed? I bet he likes it rough, or maybe hes one of those that takes it too serious and gets all needy half way through, god but hes hot even if he started crying I still fuck him stupid. As he approached I flicked my glance up at him as I let my retarded empty cart veer into his, "oh damn I'm sorry, shall we exchange insurance? I mean and probably phone numbers too just in case there is an issue in the processing" He smirked at my little attempt, and as with the rest of him his smile was stunning, sending a gnawing hunger through me, but not for food. My confidence already three steps ahead of me as I listened to my own words escape my lips, "so I don't really do this but I hate missed opportunities and i know if I don't ask I'll get in the car in a few minutes and replay the scenario a million times in my head bu... k what I'm try to say is, how do you feel about promiscuous sex? and would you be interested in trading in these carts for say, the backseat of your car?"

I looked at him conjuring my most serious look as he stood there staring back at me somewhat dumbfounded, shrugging my shoulder "no, its cool, just thought I'd ask, ya know the squeaky wheel gets the grease right? (unless you're a shopping cart)" and as i turned to walk away I suddenly felt his body next to mind, pressing me back against a rack of Styrofoam cups filled with 89 cent noodles, his lips zoning in on mine as an eager hand pets the crease between my thighs, grabbing my hand he leads me through the sliding glass doors across the parking lot to a dark blue Subaru parked at the end of a row of cars, opening the backdoor he shoves me into the seat crawling in on top of me, shutting the door behind him.

Eagerly peeling off the thin layer of clothing, my panties still twisted around one ankle as he spreads my thighs slinking down my body, his breath hot on my navel slipping lower softly nibbling my lip then tracing his tongue along my crease, spreading my lips letting his tongue tease my clit, flicking against my throbbing pulse till you can see the wetness dripping from my slit, his tongue lapping at the wet pool forming in my hole, letting his tongue dart into the pit of my stickiness, circling my clit with his thumb as he repeatedly strokes his tongue against my cunt, practicing his vernacular as his lips flutter against my sweltering chasm.

Slurping at my wetness then dragging his ribbed tongue from my slit letting it pirouette across my belly to my breasts, mouthing my nipple biting it gently, his cock beseeching my slippery lips, the girth of his member spreading the folds of my pussy, plunging in to the hilt of his shaft. He rolls back into the seat pulling me along with him till I'm straddled on his rigid cock, grinding my pussy into him, my clit mashing against his pelvis. Letting his cock slip from my lips then guiding him back inside me, writing on the tip, letting my hips rotate painfully slow on his lap till hes squirming to plunge deeper inside me, slowing even more till I've ceased all movement, studying his face as his cock lingers half buried in my gap.

Silver flashing through his eyes he bucks me off his dick flipping me around and bending me over the backseat filling me with his cock, one hand gripping my tit the other firm on my hip pulling my pussy back on his shaft, slamming against my ass his balls bouncing against my clit forcing me into a chaotic spiral of orgasm, my cum gushing down his cock, dripping on to the polished leather of his backseat, I feel his body tense, his grip on my body tightening, I pull free from him slipping his throbbing appendage from my gash sucking him into my mouth fucking my throat till I can taste his cum, opening my lips letting him fill my mouth with his load, sucking the last dribbles from his tip I settle back against the seat, the salty lil pearl swimming in my mouth, I glance over at the car next to us, a pent up schnauzer curiously watching out the back window at the commotion taking place in our car. I notice the tacky stick figure stickers plastered in the corner of the Subaru's back window, I lil stick figure skater guy with a little stick figure girl sporting a pony tail and triangle skirt, I crawl over the backseat to the cargo area letting the wad of cum pool at the back of my lips, then spit it against the pretty lil stick figure, watching the creamy streaks run across the scorned wife's sticker before licking the sticky streams off the window again, swallowing what was left of our endeavor...