Price for Missing Quota Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple moments, "Okay Danny, I want to see you drink." I looked at her with pleading eyes, but she only laughed at me. "Sure you guys think nothing of having us suck your cock. It's the same thing." And she pushed me off her body. She reached down and gently pulled the condom from my near-hard cock. "Turn over, Danny. I don't want you to miss a single drop."

Reluctantly I rolled onto my back. Caroline held the condom up for me to see my white semen. "Open wide," as she moved it over my mouth and began to pour. It dribbled out of the condom, hitting my tongue. It tasted salty and gooey, I wanted to cough or gag but I didn't dare. Finally she pushed it inside out and told me to lick the latex clean of my cum.

#

Five weeks had passed since Caroline first told me to go down on her in her office. I'd been home late for work a couple times, but Kristin never seemed to be suspicious at all. She had noticed my shaved cock and balls a couple weeks ago and asked me about it. I gave her some lame story that seemed to satisfy her. She did chuckle at my story, almost mocking me, but she didn't say much about it and left the room.

I made the mistake of saying something to my secretary about Kristin going out of town for a couple days. Apparently my secretary said something to Cindy who immediately told Caroline. Cindy walked into my office, "Caroline was glad to hear you are free tonight. She has a treat for you since you've been such a good fuck." Cindy put an address on my desk, "Seven sharp."

12