Price of Bad Debt Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaac
jaac
61 Followers

Then he kissed her tummy and sucked each nipple until she was constantly moaning. He reached between their bodies and inserted one long black finger in her pussy. Janet was embarrassed because her pussy seemed to grab and suck his digit in deep. His finger was joined by a second one. He really knew a woman's anatomy. He reached up towards the top of her vagina and started to massage her G spot which triggered a nonstop climax that must have lasted for several minutes. Then suddenly he withdrew his fingers.

Janet realized the moment of truth had arrived, she was about to get fucked by her first black cock, and she now knew the rumors were true, blacks did have bigger cocks, at least Mr. Jackson did.

Janet knew that she was soaking. Then, she felt the outside of his hairy thighs as they touched the insides of hers. She knew that it was his cock head that was now moving up and down her slit, from her clit to her asshole. She really wanted it and by her movements and sounds he must have known that. Then Mr. Jackson again tired tormenting her, he placed the head at her opening and said, "You put it in Janet, you know you want it."

Janet took hold of the base of his shaft with one hand and pulled his buttock cheek with the other. It was starting. She caught her breath. Perhaps two inches, three, five had entered her. Oh god, she was cumming. He stopped for a minute and kissed her. Then he continued. She was sure that it would be impossible for her to take every inch of the black shaft but she was wrong. By the time every inch was sheathed by my tissue she was perspiring like she had run a marathon. Maybe running a marathon would have been less of an accomplishment.

Then he started moving. Alternating between hard, soft, fast and slow strokes. He was driving her crazy and he knew it. Janet now knew she was capable of attaining sexual peaks she had never reached. Tears were streaming down her face, but were they from shame, fear, or enjoyment, she didn’t know.

Mr. Jackson groaned with pleasure as his cock was being enveloped in the slick but tight love nest of the sobbing young wife. He enjoyed having a struggling woman in his arms. Then he began to pump his enormous body up and down into the sobbing beauty. He again slammed his black monster forward, burying the entire length of into Janet loving the way she was obviously enjoying the fucking he was giving her. Holding the trim sexy hips tightly to him, he got the reaction that he had been waiting for. He knew the faithful beauty's body had betrayed her will power, for suddenly she began to arch up, enveloping more of his thick black cock. He laughed as he heard her groan in shame, her body not obeying her will power as she clenched her thighs tightly together to get all of his cock into her.

Oh, yeah baby, that’s it, take my nigger cock take all of my cum!” Then his cock exploded, spurting out his thick potent jism, deep into her fertile womb. Janet’s body went out of control, reacting on its own as her trim white legs encircled her rapist and squeezed, trying to milk all the hot cream out of him.

At the same time Janet experienced an orgasm like none she had ever imagined. It was so intense. So forbidden, against everything she had been taught and yet it was thrilling and satisfying beyond her ability to describe. Now that the pleasure had swept over her though, the guilt of what she had done and how she had betrayed her loving husband and family hit her like a lead brick. How could she have given in so easily, and enjoyed it so much?

Mr. Jackson had no regrets; all he could think about was the future he had planned for the beautiful Mrs. Ross. He slowly withdrew his now shrinking black cock, pulling it out with a 'pop'. He needed a break to regain some energy before socking it to the beautiful bitch again.

He got up and looked down as Janet sobbed in the shame and humiliation of being ‘ruined’ by a black cock and for the way she had responded to his possession of her body. He enjoyed the sight of the lovely housewife curled up in a fetal position, with his thick nigger cum oozing from her slit.

Twenty minutes later, Janet again felt Mr. Jackson climb onto the bed. Pulling her legs apart he again began to play with her still oozing slit. Again the unwanted stimulus had the desired affect. She felt him begin to suckle on her tits and again she craved more of wonderful feelings. Gone for the moment was the guilt and only the desire remained. She never thought she would hear herself utter the words to any man other than her husband, but she did. She begged him to "fuck her!" Then he was looming over her. They kissed and she again felt the head of his cock try to enter her. Janet instinctively reached down to guide it in and again wondered if she would be able to take it. When the head went in past the glands she swore she heard a plopping sound. Then slowly, so slowly Mr. Jackson began to push more and more of the black meat into her pink pussy. She reached down to feel that there were still three or four inches outside her by the invader. But she also felt herself adjusting to accommodate the massive cock. Her little tuft of pubic hair mingled with his coarser hair. Her pubic bone was separated from his by a thin layer of skin, nothing more. Her juices were gushing. Then he started to withdraw until just the head was inside her. He seemed to actually pause at the top of his stroke before ramming forward until our bones touched again. She came and came and came.

They fucked like this for what must have been half an hour until he announced the arrival of his climax by screaming, "I'm cumming." Janet could actually feel the insemination as his semen splashed against her cervix. The next two hours were filled with more of the same.body. It hurt, but not unbearably. She know her insides were being pushed around.

jaac
jaac
61 Followers