Price of Bad Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Janet, have you ever taken it up the ass?" was his next comment to her.

She shook her head quickly. "No! I can't do that."

"Aw, come on now, Sweetheart," Ty said soothingly, sitting down next to her and taking her hands. "There has to be a first time. You're going to like it, once it gets going, believe me."

"No," she protested again, fear, yet anticipation coming over her.

Leaning down to her and cupping her chin in his hand and turning her head so she had to look at him. She squirmed and cried, pulling against Ty's grasp.

"It only smarts right at first, and then it gets good, really good. I'll use some lubricant to make it go easier. I tell you what: You let me know when it hurts too much and I'll back off. But you have got to understand that, sooner or later, you're going get it in you."

She responded to him with a soft,"ok" and a nod of her head.

"That's better. Okay, here we go." Ty stated affirmatively.

Janet was still for a time then, softly whimpering as Ty got behind her and parted her butt cheeks to apply some lubricant from the nightstand to her anal cleft. Ty then hiked her hips up higher and nudged her legs further apart. He stroked her exposed flanks in anticipation before spreading her cheeks with one hand and inserted a finger into her anus.

She tensed and gasped.

"Ok, Sweetheart," Ty chuckled, "that's only a little finger. You are going to think you got a damn horse up your ass pretty quick."

"No," she protested, trying to squirm away. "Please don't!"

"Oh, come on, now! Stop your fussing and relax! Just get set, Sweetheart, and we'll get it over with."

"Ow! Oh, no!" Janet screamed and tried to lean away as he set the tip of his sizable manroot to her lubricated opening and pressed forward a little. "Oh, God, it hurts!"

"There, there, Honey," Ty told her in a tone someone might use to gentle a frightened horse. "I know it does. But we have to break you in right, don't we? He pressed forward a bit more.

Janet hissed, arching her neck up and going rigid in agony.

"Okay now," Ty soothed, "we're almost there. I am going to give one more big old push and then it'll be in. You count to three, take another deep breath, and then the hard part will be all done. Ready?"

Janet shook her head, but when Ty smacked her butt, she began to count.

"One," she said in a quavering voice.

"Keep going now," he said, holding her hips.

"Two . . ."

"Come on, Baby," Ty said, "let's get it over with."

Janet sucked in a quick breath. "Three."

Ty shoved forward again, hard, Janet howled in pain and then went rigid, the cords standing out on her neck.

"Uhhh!" she moaned. "Oh Jesus, it hurts!"

"We got most of it there. Let's get it all in now. Try pushing back at me, real nice and slow."

She cautiously rocked backward, caught a breath, then pushed back again, wincing as his pelvis pressed snugly against her buttocks. "There you go, Sweetheart, we did it!

It's a different kind of feeling, isn't it?"

He pulled back and then wedged into her again. She stiffened. He withdrew a little, paused, and pushed again.

"Uh!" she exclaimed, but with less vehemence than before, then sighed. "Now that's the way," he chuckled. "I told you it would get easier, didn't I?"

Head hanging, Janet was silent, and Ty relaxed his hold, as he started slow, steady strokes to her, grunting softly, clucking to her as if she were a horse he was riding. He could clearly hear the rasp of her 'uh, uh, uh' as he rode her.

"Ok," he breathed, after a while, "we're going to go for it now, Janet Baby. Are you all ready?"

"Please don't come inside me," she begged in a low voice.

"Oh, I have to," Ty said firmly. He pulled back, paused a second and then humped hard, grasping her hips tightly and growling in his throat as he pounded the rippling flesh of her abused buttocks.

"Yes!" he bellowed and moment later.

She lifted her head, just as Ty finished.

There was a strange, thin little smile on her lips, her eyelids fluttered, and her mouth dropped open in dumb delight as she pushed backward to accept his final thrust.

"Oh now, that was just fine!" Ty commented as he eased out of her.

"But, damn, we got a little mess here, Sweetheart. Go a towel from the bathroom and wipe me off, won't you."

Naked and violated, she took a fresh washcloth and wiped his genitals. When he was clean, she dabbed at her anus with the rag.

"I'd better go to the bathroom," she told him.

As she walked to the bathroom with a tight, ungraceful waddle, Ty saw the pale streaks of moisture still on the inside of her thighs, mixed with a darker wetness.

When she returned from the bathroom, he said to her "You can go ahead and get dressed."

Janet dressed slowly feeling both glad the day was over but also proud of the fact she had been able to handle all of him and to do everything he asked her to do including having her first anal experience.

As she was about to leave, Ty reached over to his clothes and from his wallet he handed her a stack of bills. "This is for you, Janet, I have already paid Mr. Jackson, and this is extra because I am pleased with your service."

As she walked down the hall to the elevator, she looked at the bills he had shoved into her hand. She was shocked to see that he had given her $500.00, and this was just a tip? Janet realized that this really did confirm that she was now a true profession. She was a working prostitute.

12