Priceless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

She finally pushed me away after her third orgasm and thankfully so, because my tongue was starting to get numb.

"No more," she said laughing pushing me over on my back. "With a talented tongue like that, I'm surprised some woman hasn't snatched you up by now."

It took her a while this time but she did finally get me off. It took so damn long because Carol kept popping into my head and I kept losing my hard on even with what she was doing with her lips and tongue. After that, we took a much-needed rest and by two in the afternoon I was driving her back to her car.

"Call me," she said handing me her number through the window. "But next time I hope you're a little more prepared." I knew what she meant but I knew I wouldn't. I waved as she drove off.

I was buying some dress shirts at the mall when I heard her voice behind me.

"Steve, we need to talk." Without even turning around I replied that there wasn't anything to talk about. "Steve I do care for you but I never said we were exclusive." She was right and had even said that she was going to date others when she had laid out her terms and conditions.

"Carol, I thought you were my girl that's all. And I don't even want to think about how many times I got sloppy seconds. It makes my skin crawl."

"I never did that to you," she said raising her voice a little too loud as people passing by were looking at us. "We need to talk but not here." She was right, I'd been embarrassed once in public and wasn't about to let it happen again. We met at a corner bar nearby and took a booth in the back. After we had our drinks she started in on me again about how she wasn't cheating even though it looked that way.

"Have a fun night with your boy toy? And I thought you didn't go out with jocks?" I added just a little dig.

"He's not a jock but we did met at the college gym. We'd only been seeing each other for a little while and yes we've been to bed together." Even though I knew, it hurt a lot more hearing her saying it.

"Well, what is it you want to talk about anyway?"

"Us! You and me."

"There isn't any you and me any longer. There's only you and you're your fuck buddy."

"His name is Rick!"

"Okay, then you and fuck buddy Rick." I wasn't backing down.

"Steve, even if you don't believe it, I really do care for you. It's just that I care for Rick also; I'm so confused."

"Let me unconfuse the situation. You and I are no longer an item. I don't share especially when there is sex involved. So you can fuck Rick to your hearts content and don't have to feel confused or even bad anymore." The words were dripping from my lips.

"But I thought you cared for me?"

"Did, past tense. Everything ended when you walked into that bed and breakfast with RICK. I hope he had a big dick and it was worth it." She had no reply; I guess he did have a big dick. "So if we're done here, I've got a date for tonight and I don't want to be late and RICK is probably waiting for you as we speak. Enjoy," was the last thing I said to her. I really didn't have a date...

Her e-mails and phone calls stopped. About two months later I happened to run into her mother in the grocery store. We kept meeting aisle after aisle and she looked annoyed with me even though I'd greeted her with a smile and a friendly hello. On the cleaning supplies aisle she let me have it.

"How could you dump Carol like that? For no reason you just stop calling and start dating someone else? Steve, I never thought you were that kind of man." I was speechless for all of ten seconds.

"Donna, how is the little tramp?" That set her back on her heels. "I didn't dump Carol, she cheated on me and when you go home tonight, ask her about RICK! By the way, it was nice seeing you again." I regrouped. "Look, I have nothing against you or anyone in your family with the exception of Carol and I know for a fact you didn't raise her that way. So just tell her hi for me and that I wish her well." I smiled again but this time I headed for the checkout line. I'd become the bigger man.

I had an ugly e-mail waiting for me when I got home the following day. Something about it wasn't cheating and how dare I call her a tramp. I answered, "Do you like the word slut better?" She didn't reply.

It would have been a lot easier if we lived in a large city like New York but in a college town everyone seemed to congregate in the same places. Hanging out with Keith and Tom I ran into Carol on more than one occasion. I was pleasant, I smiled, but that was the extent of it. It had been almost nine months since our blow up when it finally dawned on me, she was always with a group or with her girl friends. No Rick.

I wanted in the worst way to ask her about Rick but we were no longer an item thus it wasn't my place to ask anymore. So I did what every guy who needed answers did, I asked Keith's new girl friend, Dania, to do it for me. Not too cool but it worked anyway.

"She dumped him shortly after the two of you broke up," she started. "He was only out for one thing and after he got it he could care less about her. By Carol's account it got pretty ugly and according to her, he's going to have a few scars on his left arm to remember her by. Did I do good or what?"

"Girl I owe you big time."

"Big enough to buy me a pair of shoes?" I dug into my wallet and pulled out sixty dollars. She gave me a look. I took out another twenty-five and handed it to her. "By the way, she's also pretty sorry the two of you broke up, that is, if you're interested." I wasn't sure if I was at this point.

Now came the ten thousand dollar question, was I better with or without her. Keith and Tom voted without and I voted with. I won the vote but still had to figure out if one, I could trust her, and two, was she worth all the trouble.

The next two times I saw Carol; I made it a point to smile at her. The first time she gave me the strangest look almost like saying, "what the hell's your problem." But the next time she smiled back at me, I'd broken the ice. It was another two more weeks before I'd see her again.

I ruled out me approaching her. In my eyes she'd been the one to screw it up and I wanted her to make the first overture no matter how long it took. Two more smiles and after the third, I found her approaching me at the bar where I'd gone to get a refill.

"How you been?" was her first casual line. "I just want to say I'm sorry..." I stopped her.

"Water over the bridge. You had your idea about the relationship and where it was going and I, well I had my own ideas, too bad they didn't match." I was playing it cool.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"You don't have to, but I'd like to buy you one for old times sake and just to let you know there are no hard feels anymore." I smiled again. That was the first of many nights we just happened to run into one another. Each time we met, we stayed together longer and longer until finally we spent the entire night talking, laughing and even dancing a few songs together. It looks like she wasn't sure where this was going and I guess neither did I.

"Do you want to go out sometime? You know, go out to dinner or something?" I asked the next time I saw her. Her eyes lit up.

"Sure, just give me a call. You still remember my number don't you?"

"It's in my speed dial," I showed her flipping my phone open.

I waited until Wednesday before calling, no use giving her anymore notice than I had to.

When her mom answered I knew immediately she knew who was on the other end of the line.

"Good evening Donna, is Carol around?"

"Why?" That took me back a little.

"Because I'd like to talk to her if it's not too much of a bother?"

"Why Steve, why do you want to talk to her?" Damn I hate getting the third degree.

"Just put her on the phone if you don't mind!" I heard her scream for Carol.

"Hello?"

"Hi Carol its Steve..."

We spent the next twenty minutes shooting the shit and talking about nothing but meaningless dribble. It was like two thirteen year old teenagers talking on the phone for the very first time. Finally I asked her to dinner on Saturday. After saying yes we spent the next ten minutes each trying to get off the damn phone before getting into anymore-senseless conversation.

"Well then I guess I'll pick you up about seven thirty." Thank God that conversation ended when it did. Was I always that lame?

I thought about a hundred different restaurants and even the one I saw her and Rick at but figured that would make for an awkward evening, even though it would serve her right. I finally chose a non-descript mom and pop type place that I knew wouldn't be crowed.

I got more than a once over picking her up. Her parents were pleasant but wary about my intentions especially when it came to their daughter. I was nice and put a smile on my face even though it was phony as hell. I just wanted to grab Carol and get the hell out of there.

"They're not happy about tonight but Carol sure is," her younger sister whispered in my ear, giving me a hug. I mouth the words thank you just as Carol finally showed.

With a 'have fun' we were out of there.

"Sorry about that."

"No problem, they're just looking out for their little girl and concerned about our past history."

Dinner was nice, the food was fantastic, and after a bottle of wine we'd both started to settle down. She was going to say sorry again for probably the fifth time tonight when I stopped her dead.

"One more I'm sorry and I'm taking you home, understand?" She nodded.

"Steve, from day one I said I was going to date others. You do remember that conversation we had don't you?"

"I do, but after four months and everything we did I just thought we were, you know exclusive. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine you were dating and even sleeping with someone else. You never said a thing about anyone."

"You're a hundred percent right. I guess I was operating under the military verbiage, don't ask don't tell. I had started dating Rick about four weeks before you found out."

"How many others were there?"

"Just two others, but I never slept with either." I was thinking thank God but it didn't make it easier. "And if you're wondering if you ever got sloppy seconds? Well you never did and neither did he." We were putting it all on the table now.

"I just didn't want to get serious with any one guy until I got settled."

"How did that work?"

"Not well. All Rick wanted was a steady girl who would put out whenever he had a couple of extra minutes. When I found out I was only one of many I lost it. Let's just say when he looks at his arm in the mirror from now on, he's going to remember me."

Afterwards we stopped for coffee and had the heart to heart talk we'd never really had. I told her she had cut me to the core by what she'd done and because I had feelings for her, I wasn't into sharing.

"Carol, I didn't want to have to think or worry about what you were doing when I wasn't with you. When you'd say you were busy on this night or that, I now look at it now like you were lying to me. I was your boyfriend not Rick!" I was starting to get angry all over again but I kept my cool.

"I know you hate the word sorry, but I do regret what I did to you. You didn't deserve it." For once tonight she was right.

We took it slow and started dating again. We weren't exclusive at first but when she saw me out with other women she was the one that asked to be exclusive. I didn't agree at first but relented when she told me that it was that or nothing. I did however make her wait almost a week for my answer.

Anger fades especially when happiness takes its place but the one thing that doesn't come back quite so fast is trust. Trust doesn't just happen; it has to be earned, especially after it's broken.

At first I wanted to know wherever she was when we weren't together but after a while I was making us both crazy. All this following up and all the checkup phone calls were pulling us apart instead of bringing us closer together, so I stopped. I couldn't keep following her around and if she was going to cheat there was nothing I could do about it. So, I just let our relationship follow its natural course and see where it took us.

Carol secured an entry-level position in a midsize marketing firm. She was the gopher for the first year and got all the grunt jobs, but she was smart enough not to complain and did whatever was asked of her. When she got her chance, she shined. It wasn't easy but she worked hard and made strides. She wasn't just a pretty face. And the blonde jokes? Well, they didn't last long.

When we moved in together it was a decision we had kicked around for about six months. Neither parents were happy about it, being old school, but understood that we needed to know if we could live together. We were almost living together anyway so we just made it official.

It worked out better than even we expected. I thought we'd get into maybe a tiff or three but thankfully we didn't, well not big ones anyway. We divided the household tasks and agreed that the first person home would be responsible for cooking dinner. Somehow Carol always seemed to beat me home, even if I had to stay for a second beer after work with friends.

No one was surprised at this point when I proposed and we tied the knot. Everyone was happy and Carol said it was about time I asked her. I wanted a small intimate wedding but I got out voted. Daddy's girl wanted a splash because it was to be her one and only, I just wanted her and a peaceful life-moving forward. We really didn't need much since we'd combined both household furnishings but that didn't stop her from registering at every conceivable store.

Even though I wanted a fall wedding I relented when she said every girl dreams about a June wedding. I followed both my fathers and her dad's advice and kept my mouth shut.

"Just go with the flow and it'll be over before you know it. Relax, smile, and remember that this is something a girl dreams about all her life, so don't throw cold water on her dream," and I didn't.

Thank God for work, or I would have gone nuts. It became my salvation and kept me grounded as I smiled and nodded my head when asked about this floral display or that silverware pattern.

My buddies threw me a stag to end all stags but I told them no women. I don't remember everything, other than I must have had a great time. I didn't get sick but after Friday night's festivities, I never saw Saturday morning and most of the afternoon. Carol's hen party was Saturday night and I told her to have fun but not too much as I was still feeling the effects of mine.

Sunday morning she looked worse than I had Saturday morning. What time she got home I wasn't sure, but she didn't move until almost three in the afternoon.

"Have fun last night?" I asked when she finally got up and made her way into the kitchen. She'd showered and her hair was still wet as she sat at the table. "What time did you get home?"

"Not a clue, all I know is that I lost dinner and most of what I drank last night in the parking lot." She put her head down on the table. Must have been one hell of a night.

Our wedding went on without a hitch. The bride and mothers were stressed to the max and the men? Well with a drink in our hands we just sat back and watched with a smile on our faces, thankful that it was now over.

The honeymoon was relaxing. Being at a tropical resort we did nothing but lie in the sun, eat and make love every night. I really didn't want to leave but I guess, even living at a place like that would get to seem ordinary after a while, but I was willing to try.

For the next year and a half everything was hunky dory. The life of a newlywed was wonderful. And then things went to hell. One of her friends were getting married and three of the brides friends, including Carol, were planning her hen party.

Their plans went in one of my ears and out the other. Besides a morbid curiosity about what went on I couldn't have cared less. That's when I overheard two conversations that quickly changed that.

"Why don't we plan on using the same strippers we used at your party," Fran asked as they sat around the kitchen table.

"Just make sure Greg is one of them," Carol replied. "Kathy deserves the best and take my word for it, he's the best there is! He does what other men dream and fantasize about doing; and does it so damn well." They all broke up with that statement. I didn't.

With the party in one week, I needed to find out all I could about what was planned, and about, 'GREG' too. It isn't that hard if you know the right people to ask and don't give a shit of the cost so to speak.

"Dania I have another job for you," I asked as Keith, Dania and I were having a few cold ones.

"I've had my eyes on a new skirt." She left the words hanging out there but I got the message.

"You get me the information and the skirt's yours."

"I feel so cheap being bought for the price of a damn skirt." We all looked at each other and laughed.

"This is what I need. There was a stripper that worked Carol's hen party two years ago and all I know that his name is Greg. I overheard that they're planning on using him for Kathy's party next week and I need to talk to him before then."

"That's not a lot to go on."

"Look, you know most of them and it's not like they're not going to tell another woman about a hot guy. I just need to talk to him and soon."

Dania missed her calling; she should have been a private detective. It took her just forty-eight hours to get his full name, address, phone number and the date and place of the hen party. I probably could have offered less but I may not have gotten the results as fast. The damn skirt was a hundred and twenty five dollars.

I didn't have time to play around so I just picked up the phone and called him.

"Greg Colman?" I asked when he answered.

"Yeah this is Greg."

"Greg, my name is Keith Peterson and I'm a good friend of Kathy."

"Kathy?" He sounded a little hesitant, I guess wondering what I wanted.

"You know, Kathy's hen party next week." I waited.

"Oh, that Kathy. It hasn't been cancelled or anything has it? I've got three other guys hired for that night." He sounded worried.

"No, it's just that I want to make sure you make her night memorable, if you catch my drift and I'm willing to pay you a little extra to make sure that happens." I'd set the hook and started reeling him in.

"How much extra are you talking?"

"Meet me and I know you won't be disappointed." We set it up for tomorrow right after work.

My eyes never left Carol all night. I needed answers and there was no way in hell I was going to ask her, well not yet. I needed my ducks in a row before I said anything; especially knowing she was going to lie anyway.

I watched the clock all afternoon. "Come on," I kept saying until it struck five o'clock. I raced over to Pat's Pub and he was already there waiting for me at the bar. Can you say Rick?

It wasn't Rick but looked a lot like him only a little bigger. Six foot two or three and probably weighed two forty. He had long braids he kept fucking with as we talked.

"Usually it's the brides maid's that do this, that's why I was a little leery when you called."

"Well they're picking up the general tab, this is just a little bonus to make sure there are no problems."

"Don't worry, as soon as we start dancing she'll be putty in our hands. We've never let a girl go to her wedding without being totally satisfied, if you know what I mean." I ordered another round.

We shot the shit and I just let the asshole talk. He told me that they bang almost seventy five percent of the brides to be, but always use condoms. "We can't have a black baby coming out of a white wife's pussy nine months down the road can we? Besides, that would be bad for business." I had reeled him to the side of the boat and it was time to gaff him.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers