Prick Teasing

Story Info
My views on sex in public.
801 words
4.01
42.2k
6
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a reputation as a "Prick Tease", and I am quite proud of it. I find it amazing that most women spend a fortune on cosmetics, hair style and clothes, then pretend to be insulted if a man even notices them. All that money was spent to turn men on, any man, not just their husbands.

I am considered attractive and I have a nice figure, 34B-25-35. I DO NOT approve of most "fashions" these days. Body piercing and tattoos are insulting and repugnant. Bare waists make most woman look pregnant. Too many women wear very short skirts that should wear very long ones. Don't these women have mirrors at home?

Any woman can improve her appearance in a dozen ways, but mostly in proper selection of clothes and make-up. Many years ago a survey was made of thousands of men in New York. Each was shown three pictures of beautiful women. The first was fully nude, the second was in a bikini and the third was of a woman fully dressed with the wind blowing her dress up only to the tops of her stockings. The men were asked which of the three they found the sexiest. Less than 2% of those men selected the first or second picture. They all found it far sexier to catch a glimpse of something they weren't supposed to see.

I like to wear a black, or red, brassiere beneath a white blouse, to draw attention to my tits, but not to show them off. I prefer a very low cut brassiere, one that doesn't cover my very large nipples. The top button or two has a way of coming open, but even so nothing really shows – until I turn sideways to my audience. They will then catch only a quick glimpse of my tits.

I almost always wear a garter belt and stockings with bright colored bikini panties. I select pink beneath a white skirt, white beneath a dark skirt so they show up well. My skirts are mostly mid-thigh in length, just long enough to allow me to wear a garter belt and stockings.

Men receive a quick glimpse all the way up my skirt as I sit down, or cross my legs, or get in or out of a car. Once in the car my skirt often rides all the way up and I don't seem to notice. I like to dress or undress in front of an open window. I never think to close the blinds. I take my dress off to do things around the house, then forget to put something on to answer the door.

One of my favorite sex games is to be seduced by a complete stranger, probably a man I have Prick Teased into making a play for me. I'll resist, playing the role of "sweet and innocent", but not quite enough to make him stop, until he gets a finger in my pussy. Then I am so hot I cannot say "no" any longer. I usually cum the instant he shoves his cock in my pussy, and my orgasms are so intense I often find myself actually screaming in pleasure. Throughout intercourse I'll be begging him to fuck me, screw me, ram it to me.

I usually let him go on thinking that this was the first time I have put out to any man other than my husband, but that I enjoyed it so much I want him to do EVERYTHING to me, especially to let me learn what it is like to suck his cock. I usually put out to this man on a fairly regular basis – once or twice a month.

At other times I want to go out looking for a man to fuck me. My dress is more daring, because I want everyone who sees me to know I put out. This is when I usually wear a see through blouse with a topless brassiere, or maybe even without a brassiere. I'll go to a club and sit at a table. When I catch a man looking my way I'll open my legs to him.

I enjoy having a man play with my tits and feel me up right there in front of everyone. I have even been fucked and sucked cocks in bars and clubs. My husband loves to watch me sucking a big, black cock, letting the man cum in my mouth or all over my face.

We arrange a gang bang with five to ten men taking turns on me at least once a month. Often I'll be sucking one cock while another man fucks me, or taking a cock in my cunt and ass at the same time, perhaps with a third one in my mouth.

An Easy Piece of Ass,

Ann