Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It did not."

"I do have a recording you know, sweetheart. Mrs. Richards has always been very amenable to my requests, given the girls I sent to her for improvement."

"You've let her use other girls?"

"Does that make you a teensy-weensy bit jealous then? Did you think you were so special licking your teacher's cunty, so preciously and precociously?"

"I didn't know there were others."

"And yet the thought seems to make you want to masturbate even harder -- look at your naughty fingers playing in your panties -- no shame whatsoever."

"I was only doing it to please you, auntie."

"I'm not entirely sure that is the whole truth, Molly. Perhaps I should ask your husband to come home right now."

"You wouldn't!"

"I most assuredly would, were I minded to. And if he were to come in here right now, Molly? I might have to say look at her, Johnnie! Look at her! See how naughty she is: masturbating for her auntie! Showing everything off! I wouldn't blame Johnnie if he wanted to punish his naughty girl himself. She deserves it! The wicked girl! The way she led her teacher on! And her step daddy! Showing everything as she led them on! Showing them everything whilst she was punished! And I would have to tell Johnnie just how a hard a naughty little girl's bottom needs to be punished to make her good! Come on, Molly! Come for auntie! That's how we start! Come for Auntie good and hard!"

"Ooooooh Auntie, Auntie Jane; you make Molly feel ever so naughty," cried Mary, her fingers digging into her sex, as she rubbed and frigged herself to orgasm, her eyes closed and the ball of wool rolling on the floor where Mary had dropped it sometime before.

There was a pause while Mary recovered herself and pulled her hand out of her knickers. She opened her eyes and saw Jane staring at her and then at the wool unwinding its way across the parlour floor. Her were lips pursed, but there was a twinkle in her grey eyes, as she shook her head and started to speak again as if nothing had happened:

"No I'm not vexed, Molly; but you really shouldn't have made those accusations earlier and you shouldn't be such a wicked, impudent and impatient little girl. You know where this will lead you, don't you?"

"To the study, auntie," Mary whispered and trembled, half fearful and half excited.

"I hate to disappoint you but the study is a long way to go to chastise a naughty little girl like you, Molly. I think you might wish to put that wool down and come and lie over Auntie's lap, like a good girl, don't you Molly?"

Mary looked up at Jane with a resigned look in her eyes. Jane put her knitting down on the side table and patted her lap, tugging her tweed skirt down.

Then she sat back and watched as Mary leant forward and slid over Jane's lap obediently, hiking her own skirt as she slid, remembering just how hard Auntie Jane liked to spank her naughty little girl and just how proud auntie was of all the marks she made...

12