Pride and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems to me that we have found an unknown area of lust here. Let's see how that works out tomorrow." The voice of Lawrence bore no invitation to objection.

"But..." I tried anyway.

"Uh-huh, don't go there. I'm in charge of what's going to happen tomorrow, remember." He smiled again at me. "Just know that I have every intention of making it a wonderful experience. You make a strong impression, Annie, and I want you to leave Desert Delights with nothing but good memories. Please trust me."

***

Lawrence gave me a very short resume of the rest of the analysis, confirming that the options for what would make tomorrow my lucky day, seemed plentiful. Submission was going to be a big part of it; after watching the hour long movie of the action in Desert Delights, I had many pictures in my head of what lay ahead of me, and I was horny as a button.

And a tiny bit scared. I was going to do things I never had done before. I would be submitting to actions I had deemed as no-do's for me. Still, or because of it, I was already longing to be back in the "members-only"-section of the spa. Now I was indulging myself with a cigarette under the full Californian moon, resting naked in a lounge chair by the pool. It was late, but summer warm, and the only noise came from a group of naked people at the other end of the beautiful garden. Happy sexy sounds, laughter intertwined with moaning when things got out of hand. I quietly contemplated to join them, to tell them I had just gotten scientific proof that I would be aroused by adding my body to their playful sexual games... Thinking of Donald and his trustful good-bye to me the same morning, I knew I never would do that. Not without him or his consent - he was my husband.

Anyway, I had already let my hand find my pussy. I rubbed my clitoris slowly as I lit another cigarette, and let my mind go through the list of preparations that Charles expected of me. I was booked for a morning session of massage, waxing (I was asked to remove the small patch I had kept from earlier treatments the same week) and another colonic cleansing process. I admit that I felt my juices started flowing once again thinking of the final requests of Lawrence's; no solid food before my fucking, and another enema session administered by the multi-talented Donna right before the beginning of the fuck session - obviously someone was planning on using my sweet asshole thoroughly tomorrow. Then Lawrence had been very firm when telling me to drink all of the four large bottles of water that would be put in my room, and no cheating in the toilet after noon. I would have so many ways of relief come four PM tomorrow...

Last session

I was in the same white bathrobe, in the same chair in Lawrence's office. This time I didn't notice when the robe slipped open, showing my left breast in all its beauty, a couple of red lines still showing around the nipple.

"You seem happy," Lawrence started, "happy, and satisfied?"

I didn't know what to say, just smiled at Lawrence, nodding and feeling the endorphins still rushing through my veins.

"I want you to take me through the last few hours," said Lawrence, "starting with the beginning."

"I'm actually not sure when it began," I confess, "I believe I had my first orgasm before my entrance..." My mind drifted back to the examination room where Donna would prepare me right before my session.

***

"You will be fucked by more than one cock afterwards, and you don't want to worry about what's been where," Donna explained matter-of-factly. "Let's make sure your asshole is clean, and loosen you up a little bit at the same time."

I was once again strapped to the chair, making it easier for me to give in and let Donna do her work. After she had filled my ass with lukewarm water for the third time, she inserted a butt plug, toying it in and out of my tight ring for a while, and then leaving it inside while she massaged my tummy. By this time, it just felt wonderful. My first orgasm came as she removed the buttplug, and instead started fucking me slowly with a slim vibrator with a swamp-like texture. I didn't want to, the water was still inside me, but it couldn't be helped when Donna applied her big magic rotating wand to my clitoris while fucking my ass.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I warned Donna, but she just continued her ministrations.

"It's okay, darling," she replied, "let it loose..."

I felt some of the water from the enema dribble out as the vibrator kept moving in and out, and the rest gushing out when Donna removed the vibrator as I came in a shaking orgasm.

"You have been a good girl," said Donna, "all clean and ready to get the best fucking of your lifetime! Now a quick shower, and we'll do the makeup and dress you for the happy occasion."

Showering, I wondered what kind of slutty makeup and outfit I would be given. The schoolgirl look I knew from so many porn flics? The dominatrix look with leather skirt and spiky heels on her boots, completed with loads of mascara and black lipstick? The upper-class slut, with expensive lingerie, golden chain around my ankle above the Italian stilettos and a very short and very expensive small black dinner dress? Some fake eyelashes and sparkling powder on my chins? I knew from the video that they had an extensive wardrobe at this place.

So perhaps I was a little disappointed half an hour later when I looked into the mirror. The makeup was discrete, not very unlike my work look, and my whole outfit consisted of two items: white cotton panties, and a white cotton tank top. No stockings, no shoes, no dress. However, the image in the mirror made me feel vulnerable, vulnerable and sexy. The few times Donald and I had made our visits to sexclubs, my outfits, however revealing and whorish they had been, had felt almost as an armour in that setting. In this white innocent outfit, I felt naked, and the butterflies in my tummy were definitely coming to life.

"Look at you," Donna beamed, "just perfect for Lawrence's script! And still we have fifteen minutes before you are due at the scene. Let's toast for your lust!" She opened a bottle of sparkling wine, filling two crystal glasses and leading me out on a small veranda. She offered a cigarette, and together we drank our wine, enjoying the cigarette I wasn't supposed to enjoy. Looking out on the spa garden, couples or groups of happy naked people scattered around the pool area, I realized this was practically the first time in a week that I was wearing clothes.

"I think I will miss this," I said nostalgically. "It has been wonderful, and I feel on top of the world!"

"Shush," Donna shushed, "don't think about it, focus on what's ahead of you. The best is still to come, I promise. I remember my first time here, I was a patron like you, and it felt as if I for the first time really could let my shoulders down in sex - no thinking of my boyfriend's demands or needs, no thinking of how a woman should behave, just let the others do the job. I kind of envy you this experience for the first time tonight..."

I smiled thankfully to her. "You have been so good to me, both yesterday and again today. Thank you."

She smiled back, took hold of my head, and kissed me gently on my cheek. "Oh, but I'm in now way done with you today", she said, "perhaps you should await your thankfulness..."

Again I felt the rush of anticipation, but also I felt more safe - I knew from my guts I could trust my body to Donna.

"It's time, let's get the show started!" Donna said, taking my hand and leading me to my four hours of ecstasy.

***

The room was discreetly lit, but I recognized it from the video as the smaller room. The walls were partly covered by dark wooden book shelves, heavy curtains covered the windows, the dark wooden floor was polished to shine. The big Chesterfield armchairs gave the room an impression of an Edwardian smoking room, perhaps except the shelves with various toys and instruments, the wall with different kind of restraints, and the few leather upholstered benches that were put out in the front of the room where I now was standing.

Donna had led me to the open space in the front, before sitting down in a free chair. I tried to do as I normally do when entering a room for a presentation or a speech; taking inventory of the audience. This time I knew that most likely the three men occupying the other chairs, would be taking an even more thorough inventory of me. "Imagine your audience naked, to reduce your stage fears." I had heard the mantra many times, but when I mentally took the dark suits off these men, what I saw was the cocks that soon would be inside me.

"So, gentlemen, this is Annie." I recognized Lawrence's voice coming from right behind me. "Annie, can you confirm to our guests that you understand the rules for today? You will obey every demand within the limits of our contract. If you need a timeout, you will say 'yellow', and if you want to abort this session for whatever reason, you'll say 'red'."

I had become too anxious to trust my voice, so I nodded my head.

"OK," Lawrence continued, "why don't you show the men your body. Turn around, slowly."

I obeyed, and suddenly realizing I was pushing my ass out, and arching my back to show off my breast beneath the white tank top. Halfway through my second round, Lawrence stopped me with my pantie-clad bottom towards the chairs, and addressed the others.

"Do you want to take a closer look at her?"

Confirming murmur from the guests.

"Well, Annie. Pull down your panties."

Slowly I started to remove my panties. When I had pulled them down to just above my knees, Lawrence ordered "Stop! Now spread your legs."

Spreading my legs, I stretched out the panties between my knees.

"Good girl. Bend over!"

I kept my legs straight, and doubled over, getting glimpses between my calves and my panties of the men's scrutinizing eyes.

"I know you have such a pretty asshole, Annie. Why don't you indulge our friends - spread your asscheeks with your hands."

I obliged, my heart pounding. Staying bent by the waist, I took hold of my firm asscheeks, and felt the cool air brushing my most private spot.

"Do you like what you see, gentlemen? Are you looking forward to playing with that perfect ass?"

I heard the guests confirm; "Oh, yeah!", "We'll do her good...", "I can't wait to see my dick buried in that beautiful hole!" - feeling naked, but also a bit proud of the reactions.

Lawrence ordered me to stand straight again, and face the room. I did, finding myself face to face with him, him holding a riding crop in his right hand. "Show us the rest of the booty. Pull your top over your tits."

As I raised my top, exposing my breasts to the men and Donna, Lawrence once again turned and spoke to the group: "It's fascinating, isn't it? This beautiful woman has payed good money to be here - well actually, her husband has - to let us do anything we want to her, and she's getting wet by the thought of it. Isn't it true, Annie?"

He didn't wait for an answer, but placed his hand on my pussy, letting his index finger find its way into my wet pussy. To prove his point, he raised his hand, placing the same finger on my lips, glistening with my own juices. I parted my lips, and let him slide his finger into my mouth, realizing that his humiliating me this way turned me on.

"Let's finish dressing her. Can someone please help me?"

One of the men rose, and approached us. Lawrence pulled out his finger from my hungry mouth, and went over to one of the shelves, picking up a few items. "Will you do the honors," he asked the man, handing over a collar and four manackles - all made of heavy black leather with metal locks and rings. Stand still, Annie!"

The man did his job. Now I was standing with my panties around my knees, my top pulled over my tits, slave collar around my neck, and manackles around my hands and ankles - ready to be restrained. I anxiously awaited Lawrence's next commands.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I reluctantly did, and soon I could hear the click of the hook that locked the manackles together. Lawrence circled me, letting his riding crop trace my body; my naked ass, my bared breast, under my chin, and down towards my pussy. He started to give me the faintest of strokes with his whip, directly on my hairless pussy.

"Now Annie, you see," Lawrence explained to the guests, "she has drunk a full gallon of water today." "And a big glass of champagne!" Donna added. "She has not been allowed to take a leak, so I imagine you may need a little relief, Annie?"

I had been so deep into displaying my body, I hadn't given much thought to the pressure I had felt for the last hour. But now...

"Yes." I admitted.

"Well, that's what you are going to do right now. Don't let it all go, just make sure you show the men a good stream of your delicious pee. OK?"

"But I can't do it here..." I tried, knowing it was in vain.

"You can, and you will." Lawrence replied firmly, putting more force into the whips on my pussy.

My mind raced. I had of course anticipated some kind of pee action given my instructions, but not at once, not like this... I started to feel a little bit of pain by each blow to my cunt, and knew there were no way out of this if I wanted to continue. And I did want to continue...

So I focused on letting go, trying to relieve the pressure in my bladder, before Lawrence's strokes became too hard. And with utter relief, I felt the first drops trickle down my leg, before a full stream hit my panties still strung out between my knees, and form a puddle between my legs.

"See, you could do it!" I felt a sting of pride by Lawrence's approval, still embarrassed beyond belief by wetting myself in front of these strangers.

The leather end of his crop had now moved to the outside of my legs, urging me to stand with my legs together. My wet panties fell to the floor, and with a woeful predicament I watched Lawrence pick it up from the hardwood floor. He brought it towards his nose, sniffed my pee, and obviously satisfied with the quality, he told me:

"I will now examine your pain acceptance by whipping you restrained to that bench," Lawrence nodded towards a low bench in the center, "but before you show us how good you are at presenting your ass for spanking, I'll make sure we are not interrupted by unwanted talk."

Lawrence lifted my wet panties towards my face, letting me feel just the faintest smell of pee. "Now be a good girl, and open up!"

I looked him in his eyes, slowly opening my mouth.

"Tongue out."

I put my tongue out, and let Lawrence feed me my panties. With my hands tied behind my back, there was nothing I could do to to get the ball of wet fabric out of my mouth. I was gagged.

"In your spanking position!" Lawrence commanded.

I took the few steps to the low bench, and on my knees, I lowered my upper body down, pressing my tits into the upholstery. My ankles were quickly fastened to hooks on the foot end of the bench, effectively spreading my legs. The ring on my neck collar was locked down at the other end, my hands still tied behind my back. My tank top was still rolled up over my tits, and I felt completely naked.

"Are you ready?" asked Lawrence.

I nodded.

"Donna, could you please assist?"

I saw Donna raise, and pick up her magic wand from a shelf. She approached, smiling to me, sending me a blow kiss.

"This is how this works," Lawrence explained me and the others, "Annie here is, believe it or not, very aroused right now. See her glistening pussy? Well, it's not her pee." He traces a finger along my exposed pussy lips, licking up my juices from my pussy. "Donna will use her Hitachi vibrator, the magic wand, on Annie's pussy, driving her towards her first orgasm. But she will have to wait a little while, we want her first public orgasm to be special, don't we?"

I heard short laughter from the men.

"So I will try to bring her down by giving her more and more forceful strokes - not until the count of ten will Annie be allowed to orgasm." Turning to me, he asked: "Nod if you understand this, Annie."

I nodded again.

Donna switched on her tool, letting the rotating head rest directly on my clitoris. I was hornier than I could remember ever being, and the impulses from my clitoris obliviated all other thoughts or visions - my whole awareness was on the sheer pleasure my body was producing. Until the first blow.

Lawrence's riding crop hit me on my left asscheek. It was hard, not intolerable, but it broughts my mind off the trail to ecstasy. But Donna continued, while I tried to obey Charles' demand of not orgasming. I tried to focus on the expectation of the next stroke, only to feel another rush of arousal going through my body. The next blow hit me on the other cheek, helping me delay my orgasm. Donna counted the strokes for me, simultaneously intensifying her stimulation of my clitoris. I groaned into my panties stuffed in my mouth, shivering in my restraints, as Donna kept counting: "five... six..." I imagined my ass covered in triangular red marks from the crop, adding another dimension to the arousal. "Seven... eight..." I no longer had any coherent thoughts, other than postponing my orgasm, my mind overflowing with impulses from my humiliation, Lawrence's whipping and Donna's loving but torturing ministrations. "Nine... and..." I waited, longing for the last, hardest whip, for the sensations I knew would flush through my body as the stinging pain made way for the opiate-like endorphins. SMACK! "And ten!" Donna concluded, kissing my red asscheeks. "Come for me, Annie!"

The orgasm hit me like a train. In the bliss of emotions, colors and vertigo, I felt Donna's fingers enter my pussy, making it all run free. I came over and over, helplessly restrained to the bench, and when I slowly regained a perception of anything outside my body, I heard "wow"s and "fantastic" from the guests, among small laughter. Donna came in my field of vision, and I understood the laughter - her black dinner dress clung to her breasts, all drenched from whatever ejaculated from my pussy. She smiled once again to me, and stepped out of the ruined dress.

My strongest orgasm ever, and still I hadn't seen as much as a man's pubic hear, far less felt a dick inside me...

I watched Donna fetch a sizeable butt plug from the shelf, before she returned to her position between my stretched legs and raised ass. I looked back, seeing Donna take the dildo in her mouth, lubing it up. Lawrence leaned over, spreading my asscheeks. I felt the spit from Donna's mouth drip onto my asshole, fearing the first entry of the big plug. I didn't have to, because Donna eased the plug expertly into my waiting hole, with far more groans from pleasure than from pain coming through my wet panties stuffed in my mouth.

"OK, gentlemen," Lawrence said to the guests, "when Donna is satisfied with her toying of Annie's asshole, we will release her from the bench. Don't you think she deserves some kind of bonus after that performance? I want her to chose one of your cocks as her first award tonight. So why don't you come up here and watch Donna loosen her little rosebud?"

I saw the men gather around my lifted ass, watching Donna play with my asshole. "Annie," her lusty dark voice said, "I want you to try to relax your asshole now. Try to keep it open while our friends here enjoy the view, OK?"

I felt Donna plunge the plug in and out of my hole, fucking me. After slowly pulling it out, she waited a couple of seconds before inserting it again, over and over. I put all my mental efforts into relaxing my sphincter, resisting my body's instinct to close itself. Donne encouraged me: "That's good, Annie. Just a little bit more, and we will release you so you can unwrap our friends goodies!"