Pride and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted to make Donna proud of me, and let her continue her slow process of relaxing my asshole, and finally I heard Lawrence's voice:

"Oh, look at that, my friends! Isn't she a natural?"

"Well done, Annie," one of them exclaimed, "I can't wait to fill that open asshole!"

A rush of satisfaction came over my body, fuelled by the appreciation of my outmost indecent exposure.

"OK, Donna," Lawrence continued, "let's plug her up again, and we'll release her."

Donna rammed the plug inside, waiting for my asshole to close in over the narrow base of the plug. Satisfied with her work, she released the hooks to my manackles, and with a kiss on my cheek, she unhooked my collar from its restraint. A little bit stiff limbed, I raised from the bench, hands still restrained behind my back. Donna placed a leather pillow on the floor, pushing me down on my knees, my ass resting on my heels. Lawrence used his crop to make sure I kept my legs open. The guests formed a semicircle in front of me.

Lawrence gave his instructions: "Now, Annie, the task ahead of you is to find the cock that you will take down your throat, all the way. You will choose the biggest one, biggest when erect. That's your reward. Donna, undo her hands."

I went to work, unfastening the first guy's belt, unzipping his trousers, pulling them down to the floor - finally revealing a beautiful cock. I registered an impulse of pride when I saw that his cock was more than semi-erect; without even touching him, he was more or less ready to play. I tugged his meaty dick, admiring how the foreskin slipped off the head of his cock, his veins bulging with the blood I had made his body pump into his dick. I imagined his heavy cock in my mouth, desperately wanting to replace my gag with something better. Leaving the first guest with a raging hard-on, I moved on to unwrap my next present - not sure if I wanted his to be bigger than the first one. This one was circumcised, and had the same heavy, horny feel as Donald's, the state where just a tiny touch can make it twist. I gave it a big touch for good measure, and literally felt the cock grow in my hand. A few tugs later, and I knew I had a winner even before letting free the last cock. In its erect state, the cock was impressive, and still I could feel that he would grow even bigger given the right treatment. I had every intention of giving him just that treatment, but it was going to be hard in more than one sense. I went on to the last guest, knowing from his admiring look to the other man's huge member, that I would be spared the freakishly big dicks. "Thanks, Lawrence..." I thought. I undressed the last guy, finding another well carved specimen under his boxers. When I lifted his cock, precum dribbled out of the cockhead. Still gagged, I smeared the clear soft liquid on my lips, and started jerking him while pointing his cock straight to my mouth. I left his cock standing alert, and confirmed what everyone knew by nodding towards the guy in the middle.

"And we have a winner!" Lawrence exclaimed. "Remove her gag and her top, and restrain her for her mouth fucking."

As happy I was for the removal of my wet panties from my mouth, the restraining bit once again ignited my anxiousness. And my hornyness, needless to say. Donna caringly removed my panties, and pulled my tank top over my head. She let me sit in the same position, while fetching a low sawhorse that she leaned against my back. Lifting my hands over the crossbar, she fastened the manackles to the legs of the sawhorse. She fastened straps around my bent knees, and efficiently immobilized me by fastening the straps to the sawhorse. Mr. Big-Dick smiled as he saw me positioned this way, and placed himself standing between my wide open legs. His erect cock was now directly in front of my face. Right then my only wish was to get my lips around this wonder, and feel him filling my mouth. I had not felt a cock inside me since Donald left, and now I was ready. But I also knew that Lawrence's demand would be hard to achieve - I had deep-throated Donald on some rare occasions, but this was a bigger challenge. Literally.

He placed his hands on the back of my head, waiting for me to open up my mouth. I did, and finally I felt the special feel of a nice cock resting on my tongue. I tried to keep my mouth open for him, wanting the approval of Lawrence and Donna. He kept his erect cock just a few inches inside me, fucking me slowly for a long time. When he shoved it further in, I felt my spit start to run, from the back of my mouth. He pulled his dick all the way out, letting the others see how dripping wet it had become.

"Good girl," Lawrence said once again - and yes, I wanted to be Lawrence's good girl - "let him try to slide that slick cock into your throat..."

Donna went behind me, and placed her own hands on the back of my head, pushing it deliberately back onto his cock. I could feel the pressure in the back of my mouth, with Donna still pushing my head toward the man's groin. Not halfway there, but I knew this was the hardest part. The head of his dick now pushed past the opening of my throat, and I couldn't help myself from gagging, making his dick even wetter. I felt the first drops of my spit falling down from my chin to my tits, imagining what the men were seeing - and there was nowhere else I wanted to be. Donna released the pressure on my head for a moment, telling me it was alright to gag a little. "Just keep going," she said, leaving me no option while forcing my head back again onto his stiff member.

I gagged again, this time letting my spit drool freely over my tits. Lawrence called out for a break: "I think Annie needs a bit of encouragement to fulfill this task," he said, "pull out, please."

I let his dick go with a sting of disappointment, but Lawrence didn't let me contemplate my situation.

"I believe we have neglected your fantastic tits for too long." Lawrence picked up his riding crop, and placed himself in front of me. My breasts were strutting from the position I was restrained in, my nipples as stiff as the cock I just had sucked. Systematically, Lawrence started whipping my tits, leaving them all red and glowing, like my face. Donna had fetched something from the shelves, and as Lawrence gave way to Donna, I saw her holding a pair of chained nipple clamps. She kissed my left nipple, took a hard hold of it, stretching my tit out, before finally attaching a clamp to the nipple. Repeating the same process with my right tit, she left me in a state of a low constant pain, but soon subdued by my endorphins. Donna moved behind me, reaching between my legs. I didn't understand what she was doing, before I once again felt the rotating head of her magic wand on my clit.

"I believe she's ready for another attempt," said Lawrence.

Biggus Dickus was back in place, not wasting any time before filling my mouth again. I gagged a little when he entered my throat, but this time I was able to relax afterwards, letting Donna push my head further towards him. I felt his dick slide into my throat before he pulled out slowly. I kept my eyes open, looking at the pleasure in his face. He pulled his dick free, put his finger on a point two-thirds towards his groin. "See - almost there!" he said encouraging. I smiled back, moaning from the impulses from my pussy. I let some of my spit flow over his shaft, licking it, kissing it... Entering my mouth again, I was prepared. The cock felt smooth, sliding freely over my tongue, me sucking him further in. Donna stopped pushing my head, and instead caringly stroked my hair and cheeks. I tried to fuck his dick moving my head up and down his shaft, and he pressed his dick a little bit further in by each thrust. Together we managed to slide his dick down my throat until I finally felt my lips resting at the solid root of his cock. As a last gesture, I pushed my tongue out, letting the tip of my tongue caress his balls. As the man moved his dick a few millimeters inside my throat, Donna's manipulation of my clitoris brought me over the edge, and my second orgasm ripped through my body. The shaking continued to my throat, and this was too much for the man - he pulled his dick out, and let his semen flow all over my face. I eagerly kept my mouth open, from the deep of my soul I wanted this man's cum in my mouth, I wanted my final approval.

I got my approval, both from the cum seeping into my mouth, and from Donna's and Lawrence's praise. I knew what this looked like, my body being ravished this way, a plug up my ass, my tits in clamps, spit and semen all over my face and tits. I knew this was humiliation, but is was my humiliation, one I willingly had ordered from the menu of this Garden of Eden. And I knew that every day the rest of the year, I had control over the likes of Mr. Biggus Dickus - now for once, I let down all my guards, surrendering to my sexual desires. I flashed my biggest smile, and said "Thank you..."

"You're doing fine, Annie," Lawrence smiled, "so, let's focus on your butt. How is that plug feeling?"

I had almost forgotten the plug lodged deep inside my ass. Now the feelings returned, the pain had given way for the good sensation of being filled up.

"It's good..." I said in a voice far too humble to be the normal me.

"How would one of our guests' dick feel deep in your ass?"

"I would like that," I more or less whispered, almost adding "Sir".

Lawrence bent over, and wiggled the plug. "It would be nice, wouldn't it? But you see, our friends here are concerned about small 'accidents'..."

"I'm clean," I protested, in spite of the mess on my face and tits. "Donna has washed me."

"Hm. Perhaps if you could demonstrate for us just how prepared you are... Donna, release Annie, and let her show us she is ready for a good ass fuck."

Donna let me loose from the sawhorse, and undid the lock on the manackles on my wrists. My stomach made a couple of squirms when I understood what was expected of me, but the tingling in my pussy left no doubt of the arousal that very thought was making. I would do good, show Lawrence and Donna that I deserved a cock in my clean ass.

I obediently once again kneeled on the pillow, raising my ass in the air. Bending over and reaching behind my back, my hand found the base of the plug. I decided to make a show of it, and instead of pulling it right out, I started fucking my own asshole with the plug, once again making my puckered ring stay open for a few seconds after extracting the plug. I brought the plug in front of my face leaning on the floor, sending a thankful thought to Donna's thorough cleansing process. Keeping my horny gaze on Lawrence, I let the tip of my tongue touch the dildo, starting to lick it from the base to the pointy end. Lawrence smiled at me encouragingly, and I continued to open my mouth, inserting the plug in my hot wet mouth. I had half-ways expected some kind of smell or taste, but it felt just like the rubber toys Donald had made me suck. I knew I should feel disgraced, but seeing the wanting look on the faces of the men around me, I felt like a queen. Perhaps a porn queen, but still...

"I believe our friends are convinced," Lawrence said after watching me leave the whole plug in my mouth, resting my face on the floor. "I think we can let her stay out of her restraints - she has learned her obedience now, I believe. Just stay where you are Annie, but make sure your ass stays up. Open your legs wider, and let's see if you can wink a little with your little hole."

Not wanting to disappoint Lawrence, I put my hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide, stretching my whole body to expose my rosebud. I tried to push my asshole open, not knowing if it had any effect. But soon enough I heard the compliments, new "wow"s and "that's great"s.

"Donna, why don't you prepare her asshole for our guests." Lawrence voice broke my concentration.

"I'd love that!" beamed Donna. She kneeled behind me, and put her tongue on my sweet spot. It felt soft and wet, and when she let her tongue slide down to my slit, she must have felt just how incredible wet and horny I had become. Donna continued her preparations, just using her tongue first, pushing it through my already loosened ring. I tried to help her, pushing my asshole out, letting her slide her tongue further in. Then she used her fingers to stretch and hold open my sphincter, sometimes spitting in my open and waiting hole. She fingered my ass deeper, lubing me up, preparing me for the cocks to come. When her tongue returned, I could swear we melted together, became one organism connected through my asshole and her tongue. My whole awareness was centered on these stimuli, and she kept going, sending me in a blissful orgasm when the thought of what would follow snuck into my mind.

What followed turned out to be the first cock I unwrapped, and it felt perfect. I had no idea that anal sex could be this wonderful, almost missing a sting of pain to add to my arousal. I stayed in my submissive position, and let him fuck me at his own will and pace. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt his dick grow even harder, even bigger. I knew he was close to cumming, and he was welcome to fill my ass with his semen. However, Lawrence interrupted us:

"Why don't we get you in a better position for our friends, Annie. Lay down on this bench." He pointed to a short bench in the right height for the men. As I lay down on my back, my head bent over backwards on the edge of the bench.

"Raise your legs, sweetie." Lawrence's commands continued.

I lifted my legs, and let my knees fall down towards my tits. Donna fastened a spreader bar to my ankles, making sure I would keep my pussy and ass was freely available.

"Now let's see if we can satisfy this wixen. Would you like to try her beautiful ass?" Lawrence looked at the third guy who wasted no time, and entered my butt.

"And we know how she craves a cock in her mouth. Let's indulge her."

From my near upside-down vision, I saw the man who just had given me endless pleasures in my ass just minutes ago, take position in front of my face. I knew the expectations, I knew how they tried to push my limits, and my whole body was ready to obey. My head fell back over the edge, opening my mouth again, and welcomed the feeling of the big, hard, cock that pushed its way to my throat. Impaled on the two rods, one in my ass, and one in my mouth, I felt completely taken care of. My job was to receive, letting my juices flow, and I did it in abundance. The spit from my mouth dribbled over my face and fell to the floor, and when Donna started playing with my pussy again, I didn't last long. I was already on the edge of a climax when Lawrence removed my nipple clamps, giving way for an intense pain, follow by the intoxicating rush of endorphins. The orgasm felt different, it hit me deep in my back, and wouldn't stop. The men just intensified their trusts in me, and I faintly heard Donna warn the guy in my butt: "Watch out, she's really coming!"

I did - feeling the liquids squirt from my pussy. My screams were muffled by the cock in my mouth, but they came from the depths of my soul. I lost sense of time and space, but when my orgasm finally wore off, their dicks were still in place.

"That was a lot of fluids, Annie.." said Lawrence, "please tell us if you just peed on my guest, or was it just squirting?"

The guy in my mouth withdrew to let me answer. I breathed heavily, and didn't trust my vocal chords any more. "I don't know..." I whispered.

"Well, there is still plenty of it on his body, why don't you find out?"

I felt the cock slowly leaving my ass, then the man came in front of me. The front of his shirt was wet, and some drops were running down his groin. I wanted to lick one of them up, but Lawrence stopped me.

"Try to catch those drops with his cock in your mouth."

Again I felt the vibes running through my body. To get my tongue on his groin, I had to deepthroat him. I went to it, and managed to sink his cock into my throat, and finally let the tip of my tongue search for any remains of my liquids. I knew the taste of my pee from my panties - when I finally got a taste of the liquid covering his balls, it was a sweeter, darker taste. I stayed on his cock for good measure, bobbing my head a few times over the length of his rod, before I let him off.

"I think I must have squirted." My voice was husky from the heavy treatment, I just hoped it was sexy as well.

"You're a natural, Annie," Lawrence told me, "I think we can let the real fucking begin. Donna will remove that spreader bar."

Real fucking. I was not sure if I was terrified or extremely horny by the thought of a fucking even more real than what I had been subjected to so far. Distracted, my hand went down to my pussy on its own, I no longer cared if the others saw me slowly masturbating while waiting for the next command. My soaking pussy told me I actually was extremely horny.

***

I guess Lawrence really wanted to hold up to his promise of including a three-way fuck for me. There was no need for any restraints, I let them toss me around. Lawrence kept his distance, except for giving me some loving strokes with his riding crop, sometimes when I failed to react quickly enough, other times just for the fun of it. Mr. Big Dick had recovered to his impressive self, and the three men took turns giving attention to my pussy, my ass and my mouth. Donna helped the med, guiding their cocks to their right places, holding my head to make sure I let them fuck my mouth at will, and sometimes using her wand on my clitoris.

My first orgasm during this part came immediately; man number three got the honor of being the first to properly fuck my pussy, and the feeling of finally having a real meaty cock in my pussy instead of Donna's slim fingers, took me straight to the top. I stayed there, right on the top, for the length of the fuck. I got to know the differences between the men, the feeling of their dicks, their different ways of thrusting, their colognes. But I merely registered these things as it happened, I was way beyond thinking I should say anything, do anything - except follow the instruction, and let them take me to the orgasmic land of stars, colors and sensations.

However, it had to come to an end. Lawrence's command was calm as always: "OK, guys, time to deliver. Annie, on your knees - upright."

I kneeled obediently, letting the men circle me.

"Feel their balls now, Annie. Can you feel how much these men want to come for you? Can you feel how much cum that's waiting for you?"

I used both my hands, caressing the hairless balls in front of me.

"I can. And I want it." I replied, licking my lips in anticipation. "Give it to me!"

They started stroking their wonderful cocks, edging in closer to me, closer to my waiting face, closer to my open mouth, closer to my tongue... I kept my hands behind my back, my heart beating, waiting for their cum. And one by one they came, feeding me their semen, sometimes hitting my chin or my cheeks. I was in awe over how much they seemed to spray over me, but still I wanted more. So I sucked them dry; made sure I got every drop out of their cocks.

Still there was more in store for me.

"Gentlemen," Lawrence said, "we cannot leave a beautiful woman as Annie in such a messy state, can we? Please rinse her."

I could hardly believe it. In a glimpse I saw the many empty water bottles on the serving table, before closing my eyes. Their pee came splashing over me from three different sources, spraying my tits, my pussy, my face... No one had asked me, but I wanted to do this wholeheartedly; I opened my mouth. The first mouthfuls were unfamiliar, but not altogether unpleasant. I made a show of it, gargling and spraying it back on the men, but finally it came to an end. I knew the men were spent in all imaginable ways, but they looked happy - and I think I actually also looked satisfied, and from the comments from the guys, also very sexy in my new mess.