Pride and Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks guys," I said softly.

***

"You think you are done?" Lawrence asked in a stern voice. "Well, we have another surprise for you. But before this final act, you may want to take a shower - you have done very well!"

I was happy for the shower, but I was not sure if I could take another round of being used by Lawrence, Donna or the men if they miraculously were up for more. I finished rinsing off the men's' fluids, and told myself I would still try - I could always use my safeword later.

As I entered the room, Donna took hold of my straight away, and asked me to stand still while she put on a blindfold on me.

"Oh please, don't expect too much of me..." I said, still not uttering "red"; my safeword. Instead I let her put on the soft fabric, and the room went black. She led me to the front of the room again, but this time she asked me to lay down on what had to be a new type of restraint equipment. It was soft and this time not covered in leather, but rather a soft cotton.

"Lay back, and relax," Donna said.

I obliged once again, and shortly after I felt one of the men laying down on top of me, slowly entering in my pussy. I spread my legs, giving him access, but instead of the hard fuck I was expecting, he pressed down caringly on my breast, and placed a kiss on my cheek. The feeling of his dick, the familiarity of the human mass on top of me, the scent of this man close to my face...

I tore off my blindfold, and looked straight into Donald's beautiful grey eyes. The hug that followed spoke volumes of his love for me, and I was just plain happy.

"But how..." I started, but Donald shushed me.

Lawrence's voice broke the silence: "Donna and I will give you some privacy, but remember you're being recorded... No stealing Donna's magic wand!"

The door shut close, and it was Donald and me in the big king sized bed that had appeared in the room. Slowly and wordless we made love. However well fucked I was from earlier, this was something else, something bigger, and I was the luckiest woman alive.

***

"I guess we can conclude that you were satisfied today, Annie." Lawrence looked at me again. Recounting my experiences had kept me in a state of post-coital arousement, and I just gave a confirming "Mmm", like a cat cuddling in bed after a good mice-hunt.

"I hope you didn't mind us bringing in Donald for the final act," Lawrence continued.

"No, it was perfect timing," I replied, "but did he get to see the whole thing? Watching on a monitor somewhere?"

"He didn't - you are our client, and as I told you, we care a lot for the privacy and promises we make. I told you it was just for security, and so it is. But why - would you have preferred that we let him watch?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "No, actually I think it's better this way, now I can spend our evenings describing to him how I was used during these hours..."

"Was there anything that you now think went too far?" Lawrence asked concerned.

"No." I said with confidence. "It was really excessive, the wet sex was a new experience for me, and the blow jobs were quite a mouthful - literally. But I've been reflecting on these parts afterwards, and I know I shouldn't say this... " I went quiet.

"Please, go on Annie. better to say it here."

"I liked being humiliated. It made me soaking wet and incredible horny. There you have it, the brutal truth." I struggled to keep eye contact with Lawrence.

"Don't worry, Annie. There are different kinds of humiliation, you chose to be subjected to things to let out a lot of tension, ultimately staying in control as you could stop the whole thing at your will. Humiliation in sex is like the carnival, it's a time-out from your normal rules, a passing moment when peasants can be lords, and the duchess can be a slave. Everyone agrees on this, with the premise that tomorrow, normal order of business is reinstated. If someone tomorrow took a shot at humiliating you by discrediting the editorial choices you do at work, I don't think you would be turned on by it."

I smiled. "I'd probably crush that bastard under my dirty heels. I know you are right. I just feel gratefulness to your staff here, I know I should feel weird for thanking the men for pissing on me, but it came from the heart. Or at least the pussy..."

"Sex on your own terms, not harming anyone else, of course it's OK. Who is to tell you what to enjoy and what not to enjoy?"

"I enjoyed it, Lawrence, every last bit of it. Now my biggest concern is that Donald doesn't have any more mountain bikes to sell to get me here next time," I jokingly said.

Lawrence looked at me.

"So you would like to return here one day?"

"My body definitely wants it," I said, "but we really can't afford this as a habit. And I'm not sure how Donald feels about this after the fact."

"From his comments when I called him and asked if he wanted to be the surprise ending, I wouldn't worry." Lawrence said. "But yes, you should take that into consideration. As for the costs..." Lawrence dwelled a little. "Well, I wanted to give you a proposition to think about later, at home."

I leaned forward, suddenly both curious and anxious again.

"You see," continued Lawrence, "we do sometimes have special events here at Desert Delights. Our most valued members come to enjoy shows not unlike your experience here tonight. Same rules of safety and privacy applies to these parties. Now, your sexual profile suits these events perfectly - I wouldn't make this offer to women with other sexual triggers."

"What offer?" I asked a little impatiently.

"To be the attraction of one of these events. To perform like you did today, but with a bigger audience. In return, Donald and you would be the guests of the spa for a few days before the event - no cost. Everyone wins." Lawrence smiled.

High as I still was on the hormones that now circulated in my veins, I would had said yes instantly. However, I kept a straight face, and knew I needed some distance and discussion with Donald first.

"Can we leave that door open for now?" I replied.

"Of course. You will find more information about the offer in an email I will send you. For now, let me thank you myself for giving me the opportunity to instruct and watch you today - you were magnificent!"

We chatted a little more, but I was now impatient to get back to Donald - looking forward to telling him all the sizzling details from today.

And of course - looking forward to persuade both Donald and myself to let me offer my body to be used again here at Desert Delights.