Pride and Marriage

Story Info
Wife goes astray.
4.4k words
3.23
90.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pride could destroy a marriage, or not?

My name is Roger and my wife Joveth and I had been married for 16 years. I call her Beth, We have two boys aged 12 and 6. I thought that we have a simple dull life. Never know that my wife's life would change from dull to erotic and adventurous life of sex.

I work night shift in a small manufacturing firm while my wife augment my income by selling beauty products, home appliances and anything worth selling. She is very good in looking for cheap sources of goods.

She is 5'1", with great eyes. Over the years she gain a few pounds and her breast sags a little, well that's what two pregnancy brings. We use to have a great sex, she is a bit submissive but great in bed at least until works and the kids take much of our time. She think that she is no longer attractive but I beg to disagree. I always told her that she could easily makes a man hard with her long nipples and tight pussy, and she would rebuke me whenever I say that.

Our life became monotonous with occasional sex of at most twice a month. We are both busy, me at my job and she with her business that we usually see each other only every Sunday morning since I usually spend my afternoon with my friends playing basketball, etc.

She was good at looking for cheap source of things to sell that I got worried when she found a source of cellphones 70 percent cheaper than the market price. I believe that it might be smuggled goods and try to dissuade her. But the profit is good and besides she is just selling retail to friends and acquaintances, she reasoned out and refuse to stop. To appease me, she brought me to her supplier once. It was an apartment an hour ride from our house. Her supplier is a Nigerian named Burim, about 6 feet 6 inches tall, 41 years old or 6 years my senior. He is big black man with shave head and body tattoos. He looks like a thug more than a business man. This makes me more suspicious of her supplier, but she refuse to stop acquiring goods from him.

To be honest I always have this fantasy of seeing her having sex with a black man, the contrast in skin and size, and thinking how her tight vagina can handle a huge penis makes it more exciting. But I never told her nor do I want her to actually have sex with other men.

We have lots of argument about Burim's goods being illegal, but she is too stubborn to listen. During one of our argument I was so angry that mistakenly told her that she should get away from black men because they are always horny, has big cock and share their women. He might tear her tight pussy. She flare up and told me that she don't care if he got big cock, that she can handle it. That she handles two child birth and it would fit in her. That she don't care if how many black men would fuck her, she would still sell Burim's goods. Then she walk out of the room but not before telling me how low I think of her.

I sleep in the guest room that night and for a couple of nights that follows, It almost takes a week before I sleep in our room again but our sex life turn from almost seldom to almost never. She turns cold on me and my pride returns the compliment, well, I still got my hands and I masturbate thinking of her and Burim.

She still buy from Burim and I never accompany her anymore. She goes there with her new friend Gina who like her also buy goods from Burim. Gina is what you can call a bit on the wild side, Blonde, Divorcee, 30 years something, nice ass, huge tits, long leg and always flirty. She is much taller than Beth. But Beth has a certain charm, an innocent look that heightens her sex appeal.

As I mentioned our sex life dwindle down after a several months from almost never to finally never. Gina, wish become to close with Beth visits us always and has been flirting with me. Maybe I just had too much pride or just not interested that I never reciprocate her advances. As they say "Hell knows no fury as a woman scorned".

My work shift start at 10 pm and end at 6 am. Beth would usually left the house to do client call at around 9 am and usually be home by 5 pm. Sometimes when there is some closing sales to do she won't be home until past 8 pm. Usually I left the house before 9, and sometimes she is still not home when I go to work. At that time I don't suspect anything, But after what I know I think the reason why she was frequently come home late at night was that she was busy with his big black cock.

The boys are at school from 7 am to 6 pm. Which means that I eat lunch at home alone.

One day while I was doing the dishes, Gina came. O told her that Beth is not home and she ask if she could stay and wait. I agree since I enjoy her company. Being alone with a hot woman, you do the math. Lots of flirting, innocent touch, etc. and it just got to aggressive. My dick gone into my head and I reach out and grab her waist. She did not protest so I go for the kiss which she reciprocate. She grab my dick and I push my hand underneath her pants and play with her vagina. When she try to remove my pants, I froze and stop her. Guilt come into me and I told her to stop since I am married to Beth. She got too frustrated and her reply shocks me.

"Beth is married too but that doesn't stop her from fucking Burim and his friends." She says. "Where do you think she is now?"

"What!!" Anger sweep inside me but as I imagine Beth being pounded by a big black cock something else rise within me. "How do you know?"

"I use to fuck Burim to but he always have his eyes on Beth. He always said he like petite women, they have tight pussy that he would love to stretch. But he likes small mother most because they have already given birth so their pussy would adjust easily to his huge cock. And he also like to turn them into a slut and he think Beth is submissive. And if you are wondering, Burim has a big cock. And if he wants Beth then I want you."

"Why? How? When did it happen?" I am angry but at the same time aroused and Gina can see it.

"About a month ago. You two are no longer having sex, she told me. And I told that to Burim and he got excited and plan Beth's seduction. It was Monday afternoon. We were at his house, and he show us some new merchandise. He told me to leave so that he can be alone with Beth and I know they fuck until midnight."

"How did it happen? Did Beth tells you?"

"If you want details honey, you got to fuck me first. Let us go into the bedroom." Gina said as she pull me inside. I got so horny that I go along. Thinking how my Beth got seduced makes me more excited. I got to know.

Once inside, Gina get naked and lie with legs spread open in bed. Showing me her blonde pubic hair trimmed like an inverted triangle just above her pussy. She has huge tits, Beth's is a couple of sizes smaller but her nipple is bigger and longer than Gina.

"Go ahead hon, eat me and I will tell you everything."

I am not a pussy man myself, actually I never go down very often on Joveth, but to hear the details, every single details of how a black cock seduce my wife pussy, I dove down into her open legs and lick her vigorously. Push my tongue inside her for a minute or so, then start to suck on her clits while I put two fingers inside her.

She squirm and push her pussy into my mouth while pulling my head into her open legs. Her pussy smells good and dripping. "That is it hon, suck on my clits. It feels good. Hmmmmmmmmm."

"Details Gina." I said before I lick her clits again. I never been this enthusiastic before but eating a forbidden pussy is much better than eating the one you own.

"Oh god, can't you wait, after I cum, Ohhhhhhhh... Please... just a little more... suck my clits... yesssss... Oh god... He call us saying he got new items for sale, so Beth and I go to his house at around ...yessssss...around ...lunchtime...fuck me please... Fuck meeeee."

I stop eating her pussy and start sucking her tits. Her hands grab my cock and guide it toward her wet pussy. It easily glides in, her pussy is wet. Wet and hot.

"Oh shit... fuck me... faster, faster...we have lunch then he offer us wine...I saw him put something on Beth's drink...Ahhhhhhh."

"So he drug her."

"Yes... Ahhhh.. a mild drug he says...to put her in the mod...oh god, god, god."

"And you never told Beth...Ahhh...continue."

"Don't want to cross Burim...you knew he is bad news... And I am curious to know if he can score wiyh her...Ahhhhh...After a few drinks he bring out his merchandise... dildos and vibrators... will Beth is quite tipsy that she just laugh at them... ahhhh... faster, faster...you smells good...ahhh... I knew if she is not drunk she would have left but... Noooooo...I am near... Please... Faster, faster... then Burim play some porno on his DVD player, It is interracial... and Beth just laugh again...ahhhhh...I'm cumming..."

I feel my penis expand and I cum deep inside her. I dismount and lay besides her. I never cum so hard. She cuddle and put her arms around me, after minutes of rest I ask again. "Then?"

"Burin pour her another drink while we have few laughs with the dildos and vibratorsThe movie shows a hot scene between a big black man and a blonde. The black man has a big cock and Beth said it is as big as the dildos. I told her Burim has a much bigger cock. Really? She ask."

"Burim went upstairs and within minutes my phone ring, it was Burim. He told me to pretend it was a client and I should leave. Leave Beth with him so that he can fuck her. So I got up, told Beth to tell Burim that I was leaving to meet a client. Beth says she is leaving with me, but then she has this glassy eyes and did not get up."

"Then you leave..."

"Yes, but I did not go far, Just a couple blocks away to the nearest convenience store. I stay there for about 15 minutes then I walk back into the apartment. Beth is no longer in the living room, I leave the door open when I left and luckily it is still unlock, so I get in silently of course and went upstairs ... To the bedroom. I could hear them, Beth keep saying No, no, no, I am married. But from her voice you know that she was aroused, still she say no, no. The door is unlock so I open it slightly. Beth keep saying no but I can see that she is not fighting it. Her mind says no but her body says yes... She is lying in bed completely naked. Her legs spread apart while Burims head is between them, Her hand clutches the pillow as she continue to say no no no. But Burims never listen, she continue to eat her pussy, his tongue slithers along her love canal, pushes deep into her pussy lips. Then her hand let go of the pillow and pushes Burim's head down into her pussy. I know she is cumming. She stop saying no. And she screams."

"You love it don't you? You love my tongue and mouth in your pussy" Burim says. "Never been eaten before."

"My husband don't do it to me often" She says.

"Yes, I just kiss her pussy, I think she don't like it". I tell Gina.

"But you love to eat mine. Mine taste better?"

"I don't know Gina if it taste different. But your pussy feels good, hotter and wetter I think, and yes I love to eat your pussy. And then what happen?"

"Then Burims went on top of Beth saying that if you love my tongue, you will love my cock more. But when he try to fuck her, Beth begs him to stop for he's too big. Burims assures Beth that her pussy would adjust to the size of his cock and try to push again but Beth still cries in pain."

"Wait Gina, how big is his cock?"

"Maybe 12 inches long but the girth, it is more than twice as big as yours, maybe thrice."

"That big? How did Beth able to take that in her pussy, her pussy is tighter than yours."

"She ask Burim if he has some lubes and Burim said, use your saliva. So Beth go down of Burim and spit and lick his cock. After that Burim try again, align his cock on the entrance of Beth's pussy and push. Slowly please Beth ask him, which he does. Slowly it stretch her vaginal wall and sank deeper. When the head pushes in Burim stops and allow Beth's pussy to adjust, then he push another inch and stop. Slowly he bottoms up and stop for a minute, asking Beth if it still hurts, when Beth say a little, he start to fuck her, getting a rhythm he fuck faster, then slower. Alternating his stroke."

"And Beth?"

"Well, at first Beth just lay there, passively, but then later on she starts to fuck back. Clamping her legs on Burim's back. Pushing with Burim. They fuck for at least half an hour until Burim cums deep in her pussy."

"He fucks her bareback?"

"Yes, is Beth not taking birth control? Pills?"

"I don't know? No, maybe not. We no longer have sex."

"Anyway, her womb was flooded with a black man's cum. They rest for a while then Burims told her to ride him, and she did. She go on top of him, hold his cock in one hand, align it with her pussy entrance and slow slide down. She fuck her while Burim keep telling her how tight her pussy was, actually he call it cunt, not pussy. The Burin bit her breast, saying I am marking what is mine. Beth fucks her for a long time until they cum together. That was the second time Burim cums in her pussy."

"And you watch all of this and they never see you?"

"Burim saw me while Beth was on top of him, riding his cock. But Beth don't. I got so horny watching them that I went downstairs and use the vibrator and masturbate. I cum and fall asleep. I wake up at around 6 pm when Burim went downstairs. He said Beth was resting. That they fuck almost nonstop since 1 pm. He got some pizza from the ref, and two beer. We need to eat, he says, before round two. Later on, I went upstairs to spy on them and I saw Burim lying in bed why Beth give him a blow job. Burim taught her how to suck his cock for he was able to have it inside her mouth, without gagging."

"Beth never suck my cock" I said.

"Don't worry hon, I will suck your cock." With that Gina grab my cock and give me a hell of a blowjob. "Do you want me to ride you hon?"

She never waits for my reply and mount my cock to another orgasm.

"So Beth never know you saw them?" I ask as Gina lies on top of me.

"No, I left soon at around 8:00 and they are still fucking."

"You said they fuck until midnight?"

"Beth told me later"

"So she knows that you knew?"

"She does, it was the following week when we see each other at Burim's house again. I was taking some merchandise when Beth arrive. We were talking when Burim sat beside her and but his hand on her shoulder. When Burim put his hand inside her dress and cup her breast, she turns pale. She looks down, ashamed to look at me. Burim fish his cock out of his pants and told her to suck it."

"And she does?"

"Yes, reluctantly at first. I told her that I saw them fuck last Monday. She look shock but then she start to suck him eagerly. Later on they move upstairs and fuck. I wait for an hour then went upstairs to tell them I am leaving. I saw her lying naked on the bed while Burim is in the shower. She cries when she saw me and beg me not to tell you."

"And she believe you when you say you won't."

"Do you want me to continue or stop now?"

"Please continue."

"Beth told me that when she left Burim's place at midnight, she promise to herself not to see him again. That it was the last time. She feels guilty that she did not see him nor call nim for a couple of days. It was Thursday evening when Burims calls her and told her to come the following day. She said no, and Burim got angry."

"Now I understand why she was silent for a couple of days. I could sense that she has a problem and I believe that it has to do with the merchandise. I remember that she was home on Thursday morning and she prepares a nice lunch. She try to talk about Burim but I shot here down. I think she wants to talk about the merchandise and I told her that I have nothing to do with Burim and if she has a problem she fix it herself. I never know that she was fuck, until midnight? So she come the following day, Friday."

"Yes, she said she could never say no to him. He fuck her Friday and Saturday. And on Tuesday she lost her ass. You know, she does anal sex with him."

"I remember that she told me she slip on the shower and landed on her bottom. She can't sit well for a couple of days. So that is why. And you said Burim's friends?"

"That happens a few weeks ago. Remember when we told you that I have a big client out of town and ask her to join me?"

"You were gone for more than a day."

"Yes, two days and one night. A couple of Burim's friend from Nigeria arrives and they have a welcome party at his friends place."

"And you both go there."

"No, not us. She went alone, with Burim. There were four black men and she is the only woman in that party."

"And they all fuck her? A gang bang?

"Like she said, she could never say no to him. Yes, a day and a half of fucking. All bareback, she never know that I know but I saw the video."

"A video?"

"Burim tape it and I saw."

"She know that they take video?"

"Yes she does. She was ask to smile at the camera from time to time and she does. She even ask Burim not to do it but Burim keep on recording, and she does everything he told her. I see them all fucking her. They all cum inside her. And she suck them all. They even do double penetration on her. One on her cunt and one on her ass. They even try to do a double penetration on her cunt but she beg them that it hurts too much so they stop. But when Burin said that they will do it later when her cunt is stretch enough she promise to do it. The entire time she was there she was naked. They fuck her whenever and wherever they want. And she never complain. The party ended the following day and Burin told her that on his Birthday they will do a gang bang again and then they will do a DPV, double penetration vagina, on her. Oh, do you want a copy?"

"You can get me a copy? How?"

"Will, she is fucking Burims now so she won't go there tomorrow, but she will fuck him again soon. They always fuck upstairs for hours, when they does, I will make a copy of that video from Burim's laptop. I would need a couple of DVDs. It would be a long video. I believe that Beth should go on pill, with the amount of cum her cunt receive it won't be long before she gets knock up.

"They are fucking now?"

"I just come from Burim's house and I saw Beth arrives while I leave, that is why I come here. I know she won't be home for hours. And you are alone."

''Are they alone"

"You mean if Burim's friends are fucking Beth right now? Yes, they are alone. Burim only share Beth on special occasions. I would like to be honest with you. Burim orders me to come here, be a friend and keep an eye on you."

"And fuck me?"

"Fucking you is my idea. And I don't regret it. When will your kids be home?"

"Around 6"

"Then we have two more hours. What would we do?"

For the next hour we eat, we suck, we fuck. I cum twice before we decided to shower and get dress before the Kids arrive.

"Thanks for the afternoon, Roger. Let us do it again."

"I would love that Gina."

"Now that you know, will you tell Beth?"

"No. Not yet, not now. I am a bit confused. I want her to stop but I also find it erotic and would love her to continue. Would you do me a favor and tell her to take protection. It may be hard to explain a black baby. And it would complicate matters."

"Okay, I do what I can. Just don't do something we will both regret."

"And don't forget the video."

"You want to jerk on it? Ha ha ha... You are naughty."

"Yes, it would be a turn on and I may need them for divorce. Not that I am thinking of doing that."

Gina left just in time before the Kids arrives. I prepare dinner for them and help them with their home works. When I left, Beth is not around yet. I find it hard to work thinking of what I found out. My fantasy come true, but do I want this. And I got to fuck a hot blonde, how could I complain?

12