Pride and Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come home, Beth is in the shower. I look at the laundry basket for her dress / underwear. I saw no sign nor I smell any cum and I was disappointed. I figure out that she must be totally naked before they fuck and have shower after to remove all sign of sex. Gina was right. Beth did not leave the house today. She do her chore and be the loving mother. While I look at her I keep imagining her having sex with 2 black men. How I wish I could look at her pussy to see if it is swollen. I left the house earlier than I usually does and call Gina on the way to work.

"Hello Gina, how's your day?"

"Very good, I think of you all day. I would love to come to your house but I know Beth is there, I call her and told her that she should be careful and take protection. She says that she wants to, but Burim forbids her to take pills or any contraceptives. He said he don't want to waste his sperm. The risk of being pregnant also frightens and excite her. She takes morning after pills whenever she can. That is why she try not to fuck him in two consecutive days."

"Try to convince her. Did you have the video copy?"

"Not yet, text me if Beth leave the house tomorrow, when they fuck I would have time to copy the video from Burin's laptop. I already bought a couple of DVDs. It would cost you hon. You need to eat my pussy for every DVD I copy. Deal?"

"That is the best proposition I heard in years, Deal."

"I almost forgot, Beth says that Burim's birthday is 10 days from now. That would be Thursday. Burim would bring her to his friend resort and they will stay until Sunday. That mean she could not take a morning after pill for three days. There will be at least ten men there, so then the chance of.."

"Her getting pregnant is high, that would be a probability we had to consider. Will they take video too?"

"Probably, Burim love to take videos and remember, she promise to take two cocks in her cunt. I am not sure if her cunt will be the same again."

"Probably not. I will let you know if Beth leaves the house."

"All you think is the video, you naughty...very naughty."

"Just curious... And horny...Bye."

I try my best to keep my mind off the video, but I work all night with a constant hard on. After work I hurriedly went home to find the house empty. (Kids are at school). Immediately I call Gina to inform her the Beth is not at home and probably fucking Burim.

"I know, they left just a few minutes ago. They are going to meet Burim's Boss. He heard about Beth and would like to see her. I have copied the files and on my way to your house. Are you ready to eat my pussy?"

"More than ready, Gina." I reply. "More than ready".

12