Pride and Prejudice: The Honeymoon

Story Info
Elizabeth Bennett discovers sex in her husband's arms.
3.6k words
3.63
34.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

19 year old Elizabeth Darcy walked into the master suite and gasped. The room was huge; there were two dressing tables, one for Darcy and one for her. His was cluttered with everything he needed to get ready in the morning. Hers was empty, waiting to be filled with the things she brought with her. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room taking up a large portion of it. The quilt was Victorian and from what she understood had belonged to Darcy's mother.

She walked over to her dressing table and sat down. It was all so overwhelming, just this morning she had been Elizabeth Bennett. Her sister Jane, who was older than her had gotten married today as well, to Darcy's best friend Mr. Bingley. She was now at Bingley's country estate Netherfield and Elizabeth was the Mistress of Pemberley manor.

The first time she had seen the great house she had been overwhelmed. It was huge, with at least 5 bedrooms as well as a ballroom, study and other rooms that she had no idea what they were used for. Now she was Mistress of the huge estate, the servants turned to her with questions that she was sure in time she would know how to answer. For now she was just trying to get her bearings.

She had left Darcy in his study to come change and wait for him in the bedroom. She was nervous about her wedding night, she knew a little what to expect but not everything. She had been told it would hurt the first time and that gave her pause, but she loved and trusted Darcy and knew he would never hurt her intentionally.

She stood up and moved over to the bed, she knelt in front of her hope chest and opened it. Everything she owned was in this room. She dug through the chest looking for something appropriate to wear and finally decided on a nightdress that barely went to her knees. She didn't think it was really appropriate for a first night with her husband but she didn't have anything else.

She pulled it out then rested it on the bed. She started when she heard the door open and turned towards the sound. She relaxed when a young girl maybe around her age or a year or two younger walked into the room. "My lady, my name is Amelia; I'm here to help you change." She said giving a curtsy.

Elizabeth smiled at her and nodded, "all right."

Amelia walked up to her and Elizabeth turned around so she could unbutton her wedding gown. It was white silk with a tight bodice that really showed off her bosom and a flowing waistline that went to the floor. She grabbed the pole on the bed to steady herself as Amelia helped her out of the dress and her undergarments. She let Amelia help her into the nightgown then sat down at her dressing table.

"Would you like me to brush your hair ma'am?" Amelia asked moving up behind her.

Elizabeth looked at her in the mirror. "Um...sure." She handed her the brush then stared into the mirror as Amelia took her hair down from the glorious knot it was done up in.

Elizabeth closed her eyes as she felt the brush going through her hair. She relaxed and leaned back in the chair. Her eyes flew open though when she heard the door open again. She glanced toward the door and immediately felt very nervous. Darcy walked into the room and her eyes met his.

"That will be all Amelia." He said never taking his eyes of Elizabeth.

Amelia put the brush down on the table, curtsied then left the room. Darcy closed the door behind her then moved towards Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's breath caught in her throat as she watched him. She felt like a deer being hunted as prey. Her eyes widened as he moved seductively towards her and she suddenly forgot how to breathe.

Darcy walked up to her, pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her tight against him. "Breathe my love." He said with a smile.

Elizabeth let her breath out in a loud whoosh and lowered her eyes. Darcy chuckled and pulled her tighter against him. Elizabeth balled her hands into fists and rested them against his chest then slowly loosened them and let her hands explore him while she looked at the floor. She let her hands move over his chest and up to his shoulders. She locked her fingers in his shoulders and he smiled. "Look at me love." He said softly caressing her back with his fingers.

She slowly lifted her eyes and met his; his were dark and full of passion as he stared into her eyes. She blushed and lowered her eyes again as he chuckled. He put his finger under her chin and lifted her head as she lifted her eyes again. "You don't have to look down; I want you to look at me." He said softly caressing her cheek.

She let her eyes move over his face and smiled; he was so handsome with his dark hair that barely reached his collar and his deep brown eyes that seemed to see inside her soul. She moved her hand to his face and gently ran her finger down over his cheek. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips kissing the palm. Elizabeth gasped as electricity shot through her at his touch.

He ran his tongue lightly over the palm of her hand and over her fingers, she watched him through wide eyes as she felt her body heating up. He brought his eyes back to hers as he moved her hand back to his shoulder. He smiled at her then lowered his head, she watched him for a second then closed her eyes as she felt his lips touch hers.

The kiss was soft and gentle at first, just the barely brushing of lips pressing together. Then Darcy deepened the kiss and Elizabeth whimpered as she pressed tighter against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair as she kissed him back. When she felt his tongue lightly run against her lips she slowly opened her mouth and whined as his tongue slipped into her mouth and ran seductively against hers.

Elizabeth pulled back and looked at him with wide eyes. Darcy just smiled and cupped her face with his hands as he brought her lips back to his. She wasn't sure how to react when he brushed his tongue against her lips again. She let her mouth slip open and tried not to pull back as she felt his tongue brushing against hers. Instead she tentatively let her tongue move against his and she felt more than she heard the moan that escaped his lips as he pulled her even tighter against him.

Elizabeth tightened her fingers in his hair and held him tight against her as she kissed him back. His hands moved down over her back and down over her butt, he squeezed her ass then pulled her tighter against him. She felt his cock pressing against her and pulled back again as she blushed.

Darcy moved his lips to her neck, gently nipping at her flesh. "Do you feel how much I want you baby?" he asked huskily against her skin. "I've never felt like this before, it is hard to explain." He lifted his head and stared into her eyes. "I want you so bad it hurts." He said staring at her with hunger filled eyes.

Elizabeth felt her pussy start to moisten at his words and the way he looked at her and she gasped. She lowered her eyes and blushed but lifted her eyes when he put his finger under her chin again. "You look so beautiful when you blush." He said softly.

She blushed again and lowered her eyes; her whole body felt like it was on fire. Darcy chuckled and lifted her into his arms. She gasped as she tightened her arms around his neck. He just smiled and carried her over to the bed.

She felt the bed come up to meet her then felt his arms leave her as he stood at the side of the bed watching her. She let her eyes move over him as he unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide down over his arms. She smiled as she stared at his bare chest. She had never seen him naked before and she had to admit she liked what she saw so far. He had a sprinkling of hair covering his chest and going in a long row down over his stomach and stopping where his pants were. She let her eyes move over his bare chest and bit her lip as she felt her body heat up once more.

Darcy climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her pulling her once again into his arms. He captured her lips with his; kissing her deeply as he let his hands drift over her body. He caressed her leg and brought his hand up over her leg until he reached the hem of her nightgown. Elizabeth stiffened in his arms as he started pulling her nightgown up over her legs. He released her lips and smiled at her as he continued lifting her gown. "Relax love, I won't hurt you." He said softly.

She blushed and looked down. She was being foolish of course, Darcy was her husband, he had every right to see her naked if he wanted to. She lifted her body as he continued pulling her gown up and closed her eyes as she felt the coolness of the room brush against her naked pussy and stomach.

He sat up and pulled her to a sitting position then carefully lifted the gown over her head. She lifted her arms and let him pull the material free then she lay back on the bed and looked at him as he dropped it on the floor behind him. Darcy let his eyes move over her naked body and Elizabeth blushed as she felt his eyes on her. "You're beautiful." He said breathlessly reaching out and cupping one of her breasts in his hand.

Elizabeth held herself completely still as he caressed her. She watched him through heat filled eyes and when he lowered his head to her breast she gasped. Her eyes widened as she felt his lips moving slowly over her skin, her breathing heated up as she watched him and she reached up and ran her fingers lightly through his hair.

Darcy nibbled at her tit with his lips and grazed the tender flesh with his teeth. Elizabeth cried out as she felt his teeth on her, and then sighed as he kissed where he had bitten. "So beautiful!" He murmured capturing her nipple between his lips and sucking hard.

Elizabeth cried out as pleasure coursed through her and clung to him as he sucked on her nipple. Her breathing became ragged and she closed her eyes as she held him. He let his hand drift down over her stomach then slipped between her spread legs. When he first touched her pussy Elizabeth's eyes shot open and she tried to pull away from him.

Darcy lifted his head and smiled at her. "You're my wife Elizabeth; it's my right to touch you now."

Elizabeth blushed and lowered her eyes, he was right of course; she didn't know what was wrong with her. Then again no one besides herself had ever touched her there. She relaxed her body and moaned as he captured her nipple again, sucking hard on it as he slipped his finger between her pussy lips and touched her clit.

She tipped her head back and let out a loud moan as electricity shot through her at his touch. He rubbed his finger back and forth gently against her clit and she whimpered and lifted against him.

He rubbed her clit a bit harder and she cried out as her body heated up. Her breathes came out in ragged pants and she couldn't keep still. She moved against him as she fought to catch her breath. He sucked harder at her nipple as he let his hand slip lower and pushed a finger inside her. Elizabeth's eyes widened again as she felt his finger moving inside her. "D...Darcy, oh, what are you doing to me?" She gasped as pleasure coursed through her.

He didn't answer, he just worked his finger faster inside her as he nipped and pulled at her nipple with his lips. He brought his thumb up and rubbed it furiously against her clit. Elizabeth grabbed at his head and cried out as her body heated up to a fever pitch. "Oh...Oh my god, I feel so hot." She cried feeling like she was about to burst into a thousand pieces.

Darcy slipped a second finger inside her with the first and worked them hard in and out. He nipped at her nipple a bit more then lifted his head and looked at her. "Let go baby," he said huskily.

Elizabeth's eyes flew open as her body exploded with release; she let out a loud scream as her body tightened around him. "Oh yes baby, that's it." He growled kissing her hard.

Elizabeth lay there panting as Darcy pulled his fingers free and put them in his mouth. She watched him wide eyed as he tasted her on his fingers. She had touched herself a few times but she had never experienced anything like what Darcy did to her. He pulled his fingers free and captured her lips once more. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth she tasted herself on him and moaned.

Darcy pulled his head back and smiled at her. "You taste good baby."

She blushed and looked down. She suddenly felt much underdressed, with Darcy still in his pants and she wanted to see him naked as well. She rolled over onto her side and pushed him onto his back. He looked up at her in surprise as she leaned over him. She smiled and kissed him softly then straddled his hips and slowly brought her hands to the opening on his pants.

Darcy watched her in surprise for a minute then his eyes darkened and he smiled. He reached down and grasped her hips and just held her as she undid his pants. She watched his reaction as she opened his pants and started to pull them down over his hips. He smiled again and lifted his ass letting the material slide down.

Elizabeth scooted down onto his legs then off of him and onto the edge of the bed as she pulled his pants and shorts down his legs and off. She took off his socks then moved back up over him. She glanced down at his cock hard and resting against his stomach and gasped. Her eyes widened as she stared at him. He was at least 8 inches long and 1 ½ inches in diameter. There was no way that would fit inside her. He would tear her in half.

She lifted her eyes to his; he was still smiling down at her. He reached up and stroked her cheek. "Trust me love, it will fit."

She scooted up him a bit more and sat on his thighs as she tentatively reached out and wrapped her hand around him. Darcy closed his eyes and moaned as he bucked up against her hand. Her eyes widened as she watched his reaction then slowly let her hand move up and down over him.

"Oh baby, that feels so good." He whimpered bucking against her. He tightened his fingers on her hips then suddenly shifted so she was laying on her back with him lying over her. Elizabeth gasped and Darcy kissed her softly. "If you keep that up I will cum in your hand and never get inside you."

She blushed and lowered her eyes. He kissed each of her eyelids then kissed her lips softly as he moved over her.

He nudged her legs apart and settled between them. He cupped her face and kissed her gently then looked down into her eyes. "Ready for me love?" he asked softly.

Elizabeth felt him pressing against her and her breathing quickened. She forced her body to stay relaxed as she looked up at him. She smiled shyly and nodded. He leaned down and brushed his lips against hers as he reached down and slowly started to press into her.

Elizabeth's eyes widened as she felt him moving inside her. She could feel her body stretching around him and just lay there. It didn't hurt like she had expected it to, but it did feel strange. He slowly pressed into her until he reached her barrier then stopped. She looked up at him curiously and he smiled through his teeth. "I don't want to hurt you." He sighed, slowly pulling back as he reached down and started caressing her clit.

Elizabeth felt her breathing becoming ragged and her body heating up once more as he caressed her. She could feel his slow movements inside her and between that and the way he was pulling on her clit; it wasn't long before she was writhing against him.

Darcy was fighting not to slam into her. When she started moving against him he gritted his teeth and breathed heavily through them. She was so tight and he wanted to be completely inside her. He forced himself to keep his strokes slow and measured and pulled harder at her clit. "Cum Elizabeth, cum now." He growled digging his nail into her clit.

Elizabeth cried out as she came hard around him and Darcy slammed forward with his hips impaling her on his hard rod. Elizabeth gasped as a bit of pain intruded with the pleasure. She grabbed his arms and dug her nails into him as she arched beneath him.

"Oh god Elizabeth, oh fuck." He sighed resting his forehead against hers.

Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked up at him. "What the hell?" She asked astonished.

He chuckled and kissed her softly. "You have all of me inside you baby."

She looked up at him in surprise then reached down between them and felt where he was lodged inside her. She felt around him and he groaned. "I...I thought it was supposed to really hurt?" She said softly.

He chuckled again and looked down at her. "It can hurt the first time if a woman isn't prepared for it. That's why I made you cum first, so it wouldn't hurt as bad."

Elizabeth blushed and closed her eyes. "Oh..." she said softly.

Darcy slowly started to withdraw and Elizabeth's eyes opened and she looked up at him. Her mouth opened in an O shape as she felt him moving inside her. He pulled about halfway out then pushed back into her once more. She whimpered as pleasure coursed through her. She wasn't sure what to do, was she supposed to just lay there and let him move inside her, or was she supposed to move with him? She tried to remember what her mother told her when she felt her body heating up once more. Darcy started moving a bit faster and she cried out as her body started to tighten once more.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and tentatively moved against him. Darcy groaned and leaned down and captured her lips in a soul searing kiss. He kept his lips locked on hers, his tongue moving with hers as he speared her harder and faster.

Elizabeth tore her lips from his as her breathing became ragged. "Oh Darcy, oh god." She cried moving harder against him as she raked her nails down over his back.

"Oh yes baby, you feel so good." He growled biting at her neck with his teeth.

Elizabeth squeezed her eyes closed as pleasure soared through her body. She had never felt like this before and it amazed her how good it felt. "Ugh...Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum again." She cried feeling her body tightening to a point of no return.

Darcy pounded her harder, driving her body into the mattress with his powerful strokes. "Then do it baby." He growled, "cum for me."

Elizabeth screamed as her body went flying over the edge yet again. Darcy let out a loud growl and slammed hard into her as he let go. "Oh fuck, Yesssssssssss... ssssssssssssss..." he cried as he spilled himself inside her.

"Oh my god..." Elizabeth panted as he collapsed on top of her, breathing hard.

Darcy kissed her softly then slowly pulled out of her. She winced a bit as he pulled out then snuggled against his chest as he rolled over onto his back and pulled her into his arms. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. "How did you like it baby?" he asked softly.

Elizabeth giggled and kissed his chest. "It was amazing, can we do it again?"

Darcy laughed and kissed the top of her head. "Maybe in a little while, I can't cum as often as you can."

Elizabeth lifted her head and looked down at him. "Oh..." she said finally after a minute of silence. Darcy opened his eyes and looked up at her with a smile. She reached up and brushed her finger against his bottom lip. "I love you Mr. Darcy." She said softly.

He smiled and kissed her finger. "I love you too Mrs. Darcy. Now sleep my love, it has been a long day." He closed his eyes again.

She leaned down and kissed him softly then rested her head back on his chest. "Okay," she closed her eyes and within seconds was content and fast asleep.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers