Pride Goeth Before The Fall

Story Info
Wife is challenged by a really big dick.
2.9k words
3.06
89.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to editor Bobby Faul.

*

My wife is a proud woman proud of; her beauty thanks to her Nordic heritage and an hour a day in the gym before work, her studies she holds degrees in business and art, her work she is a graphic artist in the advertising business and as a dancer. I would not consider her conceited, but she is extremely competitive. Her blond almost white hair worn shoulder length and 34-24-34 frame causes most male eyes to turn in her direction whenever she passes.

I love her dearly but, have no idea why she chose me five years ago out of all the men who wanted her. I know how many men try to make some traction with her and accept it as the price of being married to an attractive woman.

I don't have a jealous bone in my body and I trust her implicitly. She has never given me any reason to doubt her faithfulness since we have been together. It seems that she made a commitment to me that is forever and I to her.

A vice president of her firm made a run at her two years ago and she waited until it became irritating and she sent a memo to the CEO that she was considering a lawsuit if he didn't back off and no one there has bothered her since.

I am six foot two inches tall and weigh the same 198 pounds that I did when I played wide out in college thanks to the same hour in the gym as my wife. I found a new way to control voltages in low tolerance precision circuits my second year of grad school which I patented from which I receive royalties of between 50 and 75 grand a year. I hold a B.S. and an M.S. in electrical engineering and am employed by a maker of aeronautical instrumentation. We are more than comfortable. We live in a loft in the downtown area. We like to be close to work and night life. We reserve Friday night as date night to renew our commitment to each other and have fun.

Recently two of her best friends from college moved back to the city which bought all six of her best buddies together again and we started getting together on weekends barbeques or parties at each others places.

Which brings us to the problem it seems three of her friends had been getting together on Thursday after work going out to dinner and then to a bar for a girls night out kind of thing.

When the other two returned to town they to joined that group and my wife asked if she could join them.

Four of the girls were married and one was single so of course I said," have fun". The first time she went when she came home she seemed a little down. I asked her what was wrong.

She said," she wanted to dance but was only asked twice while the other girls were knee deep in partners".

I asked her to tell me about the two she had danced with.

"They were both too forward for me one grabbed my butt and the other but his hand on my tit, she said".

"What did you do" I asked? "I shot them both down" she replied.

"Well that's probably why no one else asked you news travels fast in a place like that, guys come there to get lucky when its obvious they're not going to they quit trying" I explained. "Then there's that normal thing guys have with girls who are beautiful, they figure they are going to get shot down and don't try" I continued. "So you shot down two of the guys who weren't afraid and the word spread" I finished.

"So you're telling me if I want to dance I have to let them put their hands all over me'.

"Yep, but it's all good fun and when it gets to be too much then you shoot them down. Then they will figure you will play a little and maybe if they play their cards right?

" So mister wise guy are you alright with a little play and how do I re interest them in me as a playmate"

.

"Well if I were you with your assets I would put on my shortest mini skirt and sit with my back to the bar and when the bartender came to take my order I would turn with just my shoulder to order and give them a short look at my sexiest underwear. That will start them salivating for sure".

The bar they had chosen was only a restaurant and a parking lot away from my loft. On my way home from work on Friday I stopped in the bar ordered a beer and asked the bartender if he had noticed a group of girls that had pushed a couple of tables together and danced the night away last night.

"Sure five of them have been coming in for awhile but last night they had a killer blond with them". (See, I told you about my wife!) I asked him what's with them.

"Well they draw a lot of attention because the redhead goes out to the parking lot with a different guy every week. The others have all gone out at least once and a couple of them two or three times"

.

That would sure make them popular. I went home and we went to the play house and saw a play and came home and she fucked my brains out.

The next Thursday she wore the short skirt and came home smiling. I didn't explain about her friends figuring she would find out for herself.

Four Thursday later she, came home not so happy. I asked her what was wrong again.

"The whole night no one asked me to dance am I losing it"?

I said no my dear you are still as beautiful as ever. I thought by now you would have figured it out. You know how Amy always disappears for a half hour or so every time you guys go there. I think you have probably noticed that some of the others are gone once in a while.

I stopped in there after the first night you went there to see what was going on. There is no way any of your friends are going to attract more guys than you. The bar tender remembered a killer blond and told me the redhead was taking different guys out to the parking lot every time your friends were in there and they were getting lucky. The rest of your crew had all been to the lot at least once.

My wife said, you're kidding? I'm not going to fuck some guy just for dancing partners! I get all the loving I want right here in our bed.

I said look, I Want you to have fun. Just because you go to the parking lot doesn't mean you have to fuck anyone. Just go out there and neck with him, maybe let him feel you up. When he comes back in he will never let his buddies know he didn't get lucky. Then they will dance your socks off for another three or four weeks or just don't go out with your friends any more.

You would let me do that?

I just want you to be happy and whatever you do that makes you happy makes me happy. It's just a not so, good clean fun night right?

If you feel you still want to go it's all right with me. I do however want you to take my Ford Edge and park it in the lot. I don't want you getting in some guys car. The next Wednesday I bought a box of condoms took them out of the box and put them in the front seat back pocket. Before she went to work on Thursday I told her they were there and if she couldn't keep him off her to use our condoms not the ones that have been in some guy's wallet for months that would probably fail. I know it won't happen but, better safe then sorry. Babe you know whatever you do is ok with me. I know you love me and I, know you will always come home to me. So, have fun it's just a game. But, be safe.

I noticed she had the shot skirt on when she left and her underwear drawer told me her fanciest panties also. I went to work thinking this will be interesting. I can see the parking lot from my fourth floor loft. I saw her car when she pulled in at nine two of her friends were with her they worked in the same building she worked in.

We rented the room on the first floor for a leather and leather working supplies business. Their offices are on the second floor the third floor is vacant we sometimes hold parties there. We live on the fourth floor. We bought it before the street became trendy. We are surrounded by restaurants and clubs now. I am constantly bothered by people trying to buy it from me.

I watched television while watching the lot. The restaurant is only one story so I can see almost all of the lot. She came out with some guy and got in the car. They moved around in the front seat for about twenty minutes and went back inside. I had seen both heads until they went in so I figured he didn't get lucky.

At about two the rumble of the freight elevator woke me and told me she was home. She went right to the shower.

She woke me again when she got into bed. Baby I need you to fuck me and take the feel of him out of me. You mean he got lucky. No but, he got his finger in me and I want the feel of him out of me.

I did my duty and in four different positions. I knew I wouldn't get any thing done tomorrow. It was four AM before I got to sleep.

The next three weeks she never came out of the building and she came home happy. The fourth week she wasn't smiling. She said," they got wise to me again".

The next week she wore the short skirt again. Predictably she came out about eleven-thirty with some guy. I had bought a telescope during the week in anticipation of her response to last week's partner shortfall. It almost put me in the car with them.

This guy was very aggressive Somehow he had gotten her blouse undone and bra loosened in no time at all. He had taken her nipple in his mouth and she was trying to push his head away. Suddenly her hands dropped below the dashboard I think to stop his hand between her legs.

But,. His arm was already sawing back and forth. She threw her head back against the seat, eyes closed tight, mouth open. Her head came slowly up and she clinched her teeth. She was doing something with her hands where I couldn't see. Then her arm began to move back and forth. Soon he raised his head from her breast gritted his teeth and scrunched up his face. She had saved herself by jacking him off until he lost his load. I wondered what she would tell me when she came home as I hid the telescope.

Baby, fuck the feel of him out of me He got his fingers in me. I noticed her panties were gone no mention of that or his mouth on her tits.

Tonight I knew for sure one of these guys was going to fuck her brains out. I wondered how many more weeks it would take and how I would feel about it.

For another three weeks she came home smiling. On the fourth week she wore the short skirt again. I got out my telescope. Sure enough at around eleven she came out with a man, or should I say a man and a half. He was about six four or five maybe two-forty. I thought uh oh if this guy decides he wants her she won't be able to stop him.

But, there wasn't any fighting. They necked for awhile. Then they talked for awhile.

Suddenly she shimmied over the seat into the back of the wagon and started stripping. Soon she was naked as the day she was born. She lay back on the folded down back seat her knees touching each side of the car feet firmly planted on the head liner and watched him climb over the seat. I could see the mound of her pubes with its light blond fluff of hair.

He knelt up on the floor boards and began to push his cock into her. The angle of my sight did not allow me to see their coupling. But, she bridged up and rolled her head back so that I was looking right into her eyes. They were squeezed tightly shut and her teeth were clinched lips drawn back in a pained grin.

He worked in short rapid strokes. She never came off the back of her head all I could see was her tits as they rolled on her chest. The only things holding her up were her ass and the back of her head. Her nostrils were flared as she fought for breath.

Finely he backed away from her and fired about five ropes of cum covering her from her belly button to her chin. So much for the rubbers. She smiled as she rolled off her head. Her shoulders seemed to rock with laughter. Several times as she dressed I saw her smile at him warmly laughing.

They got out of the car but they started walking across the lot toward our place. I heard the freight elevator start to rumble. I didn't know what to do so I hid the telescope and jumped into bed and pretend I was sleeping. But then elevator stopped on the third floor.

There are three ways to get to or from our loft. The freight elevator, a stair well on the outside of the building and the fire escape on the opposite side of the building. The door on the third floor of the stairs opens into a vestibule on the third floor. There is an opening into the kitchen on the right and a door into the big open area on the left. The kitchen has a pass trough into the main room. She had lit a small table lamp which supplied the only light on the third floor.

Their clothes lay scattered on the floor next to a couch. She knelt astride him holding his prick upright she sank down on him her face set in a grimace of pain. She kind of bounced up and down on him but not quite settling all the way down on to him.

He laughed and said," I told you were not woman enough to handle me. Go ahead laughing again try to take it all".

The pain was obvious as she strained and bounced. But, she could not settle all the way down onto him. She started to rise to get off him.

He yelled, "hey you can't leave me like this". She fucked him for awhile then jumped off and began to jack him off using both hands.

I saw what had gotten her interest. Even using both hands with space in between them she still had plenty of stroke room left. The man was a freak. He fired off a few ropes of come and laughed at her again.

They dressed and got back on the elevator. I went back upstairs and he got in his car and she got in ours. Oddly they both drove out of the lot. She must have driven around a few blocks before I heard the basement door open and her car drive in. Then the rumble of the elevator on its way up told me she was home. This was going to be an interesting conversation.

Tears were running down her cheeks smearing her mascara when she came in. I heard the elevator the first time. I had to look. She said "I am so sorry".

Why? Because, he said I couldn't I wasn't woman enough. I was just going to play a little when I touched his pants. He said don't start something you can't finish. I told him I could.

He said I couldn't I wasn't woman enough. I tried and I couldn't. I thought it was because there wasn't enough room in the car so I bought him over here. As you probably saw I still wasn't woman enough.

Are you wiser now?

Yes I know I will never be a size queen that hurt like hell.

I didn't see any condoms in use. I hope he was healthy. I also hope we're not going to see him show up at our door wanting to give you another chance.

She said", he thinks my girl friend lives here and gave me the key just in case I needed a place."

Well I am not mad about the sex. I told you whatever made you happy was alright with me. I am however not pleased about the safety aspect of this night. You took too many chances tonight.

She didn't tell me she wasn't going next week but, she didn't. And she never went again. We did however still socialize with her friends and their husbands and boyfriends.