Pride Pt. 02 - The Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes! Abuse me, Aleron! Ravish me-eee!" she cried out between breaths, another orgasm forcing itself to be known through her teeth.

He couldn't handle her words any longer. He thrust his cock as deep as he could, gripping her shoulders as he unleashed a torrent of seed into her fertile pussy. He kept himself inside her for several, panting moments before lifting off of her and rolling onto the bed. Natalie immediately wrapped an arm around his chest and snuggled in next to him.

"Oh my gods..." she whispered, out of breath. Her eyes glanced at his. "You are, really, really, good at that," she admitted to him as Aleron leaned over to kiss her. It had been a truthful, albeit ridiculous statement.

Her free hand fell to her crotch, sticking a finger into her destroyed, leaking slit.

"Did you... did you shoot into me, sir?" she pestered him sarcastically, exhausted. Aleron nodded with a smile as he came down off his high. She rested her head on his chest.

"Then you owe me some tea tomorrow," she whispered before closing her eyes and drifting off to the man's quick heartbeat.

--

Natalie awoke first the next day, still naked and lying over the similarly unclothed body of her lover. The sun was already high in the sky by now, signaling that it was almost midday. Her tired mind mulled over several options of her first actions until she noticed Aleron's morning wood, and threw all of those thoughts away.

She spit in her hand and coated his member with it while Aleron was still asleep. Natalie knew he wouldn't mind waking up in this manner. It was certainly not lady-like, but Natalie realized she was now addicted to his cock after last night. She lifted herself on top of him, holding the base of his shaft upwards as she lowered her dripping cunt atop it. She let out a slutty moan as she was impaled, feeling filled once again. Aleron's hands lifted to her hips, finally awoken.

"Good morning, love," she sighed out as she lowered further, taking him to her limit. She bounced on him with the encouragement of his rough hands, riding through three more orgasms until Aleron filled her with his hot seed once more.

Natalie slid off of him slowly, some of Aleron's cum sliding back down his shaft. She decided not to leave him like that and cleaned his softening member with her hand, wiping the mess onto the sheets.

Aleron laughed at how non-chalantly she performed the act.

"Oh, whatever. Probably happens all the time here," she giggled, then stuck out her tongue. Aleron leaned over to kiss her before she rose from the bed, her lower body suddenly feeling completely sore.

"Isn't the castle missing you by now?" he asked. Natalie shook her head.

"Not today. I told 'em I had family in town," she responded playfully before walking into the bathroom. If there was one nice thing about Santaria, it was the abundance of proper plumbing in their main cities, unlike most of the Empire.

Aleron was already mostly dressed in his leather armor by the time she returned, in the process of strapping his sword to his back.

"Going somewhere?"

Aleron nodded. "Just gonna grab some breakfast for us downstairs. Want anything?"

"You really need a sword to get breakfast?" she chided playfully. Aleron released the strap with a smirk, his sword falling heavily to the floor.

Natalie giggled. "Some fruits, if you can find them. My favorite are strawberries. Thanks," she smiled, bending over to gather her clothing which had been thrown haphazardly all over the room.

Aleron returned with the aforementioned food not five minutes later and placed it on the table. Fresh croissants and strawberries for her, hot oatmeal for himself. Natalie joined him at the small dining table in the room, eating quickly once she realized how famished the events of the night had made her.

"Speaking of family, Natalie," Aleron started, reminded of her excuse to get away from her duties, "I don't think you ever mentioned any last night," he asked half interested. Aleron was merely trying to strike conversation as they consumed the food in front of them.

Her eyes didn't meet his this time, Natalie merely staring sullenly at her food. "My momma and daddy were taken by plague when I was very young... and I never met my real father. Lived with my aunt for a while, 'til she kicked me out two years ago. Been at the castle ever since, really."

"I'm sorry, Natalie," he sincerely apologized, "What happened of your father? Quite inconsiderate of him if he didn't stick around."

She shook her head, finally picking up a strawberry before deciding to place it down again. "Momma said he was a soldier with some army. Back when she lived in Stonewall, they supposedly fell in love and all that. But then he had to leave when his host moved on, of course. And after that he just... never came back."

Natalie shrugged, finally eating one of the succulent fruits before her. "But ish been a long time, and I've come to terms with it," she said, swallowing the berry. "Probably died somewhere," she added with a shrug.

A quick wave of fear washed over Aleron for a moment before he could compose himself.

But Stonewall was at a crossroads, and many armies probably moved through there, Aleron realized.

"Stonewall's a nice town," he responded with haste.

"You've been?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, biting into one of the fresh croissants.

Aleron answered her question with a nod, deciding not to expand that he had visited the town with the Blood Moons company about...

"Say, Natalie. How old are you anyway?"

"What's wrong, Aleron, worried of rocking the cradle now? After the fact?" Natalie teased playfully. "Don't you worry. I have nineteen years," she added with a wink.

About that long ago. Shit. But there were thousands of soldiers in the company, and thousands of women in Stonewall. Natalie was contendedly chowing down on her croissant as he continued his increasingly nervous interrogation.

"What was your mother's name?"

Natalie looked at him quizzically. "... Jeyne..."

A grimace. "The washerwoman?" Aleron asked anxiously.

Natalie raised her eyebrow. "Did you know her?"

Aleron didn't respond. He studied Natalie's face instead.

He noted her hair was the same color as his, not that that on its own meant anything. But then he noticed her strong cheekbones, same as his. Deep green eyes, a similar shade to his own. A chin that came to a smooth point. Natalie's skin, but only a few shades lighter than his...

"Aleron... what's wrong?" Natalie asked hesitantly, the same gears turning in her own head as she thought back on his perplexing and relentless questions. Aleron could talk her out of it, she figured.

And yet, he wasn't. A grimace persisted, and Aleron refused to answer her.

"Oh... no..." Natalie uttered with dread. Shame, humiliation, fear. One of those, or perhaps all three.

"I, er, just realized I, uh, have something to do at the castle. Yeah! So I'll see you around and, uh, thanks for last -- bye!" Natalie quickly stammered out with wide eyes. She quickly picked her gloves up from the table and jogged towards the door, her face aflush.

"Natalie, wait!" Aleron shouted out after her, but felt relief when she didn't. He didn't move from the table, his face falling onto his crossed arms over the wood.

12