Priestess and the Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry tried to imitate his dominatrix and relax. By now, he judged, his shift was over, and he would be reported as absent from duty. That would not be pleasant, but surely, he could charm his way out of too much trouble. He had done it once before.

But what would he do if the priestess came back for more?

His thoughts fled when Nika shifted her weight, her rear pressing lewdly into his lap. A hand reached down between his legs and fondled his small, limp manhood.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Why isn't it hard?"

She continued running her fingers up and down his flesh, making it difficult to think, but Jerry pulled himself together to say, "It's a refractory period. Your friend made me cum, which means..." A shaky breath escaped him. "...which means that it won't be hard for a while." Jerry thanked the goddesses that he had not masturbated recently, or he never could have satisfied both of them.

Nika smiled, unfazed, and said, "in that case, come here." She stepped off him and drew him up to his full height, then laid him down on her bed. "This should speed things up," she said, as she stripped away her top, then her bra, exposing smooth, abbreviated breasts, then finally her skirt. Slender thighs flexed as she lay next to him, curling her arms around his warm, slick chest. She let out a high-pitched sigh. "Until you're ready," she said, "this will do."

Now Jerry managed to relax. He had to admit, even if he was not here by choice, it felt good to be held by female hands.

Slowly, he felt sensation return to his loins. He flexed, feeling blood rush into his organ. Nika noticed it too. Fingers brushed on his stomach, then crawled down over the bristles of his close-shaven hairs and caressed his manhood.

He felt a breathy whisper in his ear, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," he said.

She smiled and said, "Call me 'Mistress.'"

Jerry swallowed. "Yes, Mistress."

Pulling him to a sitting position, she considered him for a moment, thoughtful eyes probing every fold of his body. Finally, she slipped out from beneath the covers and stood by the bedside. "Kneel in front of me," she commanded.

Jerry sat there for a moment, gawping, then hastily picked himself up, stepped over to her and got down on one knee, then both.

She pointed to her womanhood. "Lick me softly," she said.

Jerry had never done this before. Carefully, he probed at her with his nose, then flicked out his tongue. But he was too shy. His tongue never touched her skin.

"Come on," said Nika, a little ice creeping into her voice. "Do it."

He licked harder, passing his tongue across her clitoris, and was met with a happy little yelp. Encouraged, he moved again, then settled into a pattern, coming from different angles, but always sweeping along her skin for as long as possible. She shuddered, and her moisture grew.

Suddenly, a hand on his forehead pushed him away. Nika stared down at him, licking her lips, and he tried to look calm as he waited to see what she wanted with him next.

"Alright," she said. "That's good enough. Get back on the bed."

Jerry climbed back, wondering when Nika would finally be satisfied with him. He lay on his back, and Nika straddled him. Instantly, her hands were everywhere. Fingers pinched and poked at his muscles, fondled his face, and picked at his nipples. They hardened, and Nika shifted, looking shyly over her shoulders, then leaned down and bit his right nipple. Pain flashed in his skin, and he felt her tongue coating it in saliva. She took away her mouth, and he winced as his wet nipple cooled in the chilly air.

Finally, her right hand went up to his mouth, and he obediently opened his jaw, allowing her to fondle his tongue. She pulled her fingers out, dripping wet, then plunged them under her own skirt. She lifted off Jerry's body, hand working furiously, and moaned with increasing pitch until finally, she arched her back and sang out her pleasure. Juice splattered onto Jerry's body.

She dismounted and stood beside him, red-faced and dazed.

"You have a soldier all to yourself, and you masturbated?" said Sachi, who had been watching on the far side of the room. "What is wrong with you?"

"I'm not done," said Nika coolly, as she stepped off the bed, wobbling a little. She whispered something in Sachi's ear, giving the other priestess an evil grin. She took a length of rope and, with a few dexterous movements, bound Jerry's wrists together around one of the bedposts. "Stay here and sleep, boy," she said.

"What are you doing?" Jerry sputtered. "You can't keep me here! Stop!"

Sachi put a hand over his mouth, silencing him, and he could only watch as Nika changed skirts, then walked out of the dorm, abandoning him.

"That's better," said Sachi, lifting away her hand. "You heard her. Just stay here and sleep."

"But... my next shift. I'll be absent!"

"We'll let you out before then." She came close, whispering hotly on her ear, "but not until you sleep."

Jerry decided that there was no point in fighting. He relaxed his muscles and steadied his breathing, realizing for the first time that how exhausted he was. If not for the priestesses and their diversion, he would be sleeping by now anyway, and these beds were much more comfortable than his cot. Even with his hands tied, he felt himself drift away. His eyes eased shut.

* * *

"Did you have a nice nap, little prince?"

Jerry woke up to see Sachi and Nika standing over him. A third woman, whom he vaguely remembered, stood in the background, watching him with muted interest.

"What?" Jerry's eyes snapped open, and he tried to sit up, only to be stopped by his bound hands. "Oh goddess! What time is it?"

"Shh..." Sachi pushed him onto his back with a hand on his chest. "Relax. We've got plenty of time."

Jerry became aware of a cold feeling between his legs. Looking down, he saw a white metal case over his manhood, with a tiny copper padlock taunting him at the base.

"Do you see that?" said Sachi. "Now look at this." She grinned churlishly as she dangled a matching metal key above his head.

Jerry's face fell as he realized what was next.

"You're a callboy now," she continued. "I'm going to give you a radio, and every time I turn it on, I expect you here. Otherwise, we'll get rid of this key, and you'll never cum again."

"But... my shift!"

Nika reached down to free his hands. "Oh, don't worry," she cooed, "we'll schedule around those. Your boss never has to know that you're our plaything."

"He'd be so jealous," giggled Sachi. "Now get up." Grabbing Jerry's arm, she pulled him to his feet, then set him moving with a brisk slap on his rear.

The jolt of pain brought him fully back to his senses, and he hurried to gather up his clothes, which Sachi had so casually thrown to the floor. He knelt, rather than bent over, which didn't stop Sachi from walking up behind him and caressing his back, laying a possessive hand over his shoulder. He stood up, gently brushing her off, and all three women watched as he forced his metal-encased manhood into his pants.

As soon as he was dressed, Nika arrested him with a hand on his chest-belt and deposited a fist-sized radio into his pocket. "We'll see you soon," she whispered into his ear.

Stiffly, he marched out of the dorm, mindful of the female eyes that followed him, then turned into the hallway. He could leave the priestesses' dorm behind, but as long as he wore that cage, he couldn't leave their control. If he accused them in front of the police or his sergeant, or if he found a locksmith to remove it, then his story would get out, he'd be forced from the guard.

There was no way around it. From now on, he had new duties to perform.

12