Priestess of the Moon

Story Info
A priestess finds the relic she's been searching for.
1.2k words
4.36
4.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
29 Followers

Kara was searching for the sacred relic. Long ago, it had been taken from Luna's temple and her fellow priestesses considered it lost to time. She was enthralled by its rumored powers and hoped to revitalize worship of Istari, which was a shadow of its former glory.

She had been shunned; the cowards who were once her superiors considered her quest a fool's errand. But Kara had faith the goddess would lead her on the right path.

Kara was a human woman of average height. Her once-pale skinned was slightly tanned from years of travel, which had bleached her strawberry blonde hair as well. While not bulky, her travelling made her lean and toned; her legs were muscular and her ass firm. She wore well-fitted leggings, and a tight tunic covered her taut midsection but struggled to conceal her large breasts.

Below her left collarbone she had a tattoo of a crescent moon, identifying her as a member of the Lunic Temple, and a silver circlet showed her rank as an acolyte. Her face was lightly dusted with freckles and she had two dark brown eyes. Over her clothes she wore a cloak, and she kept spare clothes and money in her knapsack.

So far, her search had proved fruitless. She was currently investigating an abandoned monastery in the hills of the western barbarian lands. Fortunately, she was able to pass through safely and had found enough inns and taverns to stay the night or work odd jobs. Sometimes she needed to get dirty.

Now she found herself at least two days from the nearest settlement wandering through the crumbling courtyard. As she meandered, she heard a low drone in her mind that was gradually increasing in volume. The drone increased to a war-drum-esque cadence driving her forward. Her careful exploration had escalated to an urgent rhythm and then again to a frenzied pace as her mind became devoid of anything except finding the source of the mind-numbing noise.

She burst through a dilapidated doorway and saw it. A thick, crystal rod implanted in an altar. That had to be it. As she crept closer to it, whispers started creeping into her mind. The cacophony was almost too much to bear. Her heart pounded in her chest, matching the relentless drive of the drums in her mind. She reached her right hand out to touch the rod, unable to think straight through the din.

Her fingertips touched the rod, and the noise stopped.

In the deafening silence, she noticed the rod was humming slightly and began to glow from within. Kara knelt down to bring her face in front of the relic and to inspect it closer.

The Wand of Istari was a clear, transparent rod slowly becoming translucent white from its inner glow. It was about an inch and a half in diameter and rose seven inches from the top of the altar. Kara sensed a subtle warmth as she ran her fingers around it.

She attempted to pull the Wand off the altar, but it stayed put. She detected a faint undercurrent of magic around the altar. She sent out a tendril of her own magic that was swept away in the ocean of energy in front of her. A quick tug reaffirmed that the relic was firmly planted in the altar.

Kara took a step back, and the relic dimmed. She was unsure of how to proceed, so close to her lifelong goal; perhaps Istari could show her the way. Kara sat down, closed her eyes, and began meditating.

As she had many times at the temple, Kara opened her mind so she could worship the goddess and receive her blessings.

"O goddess, I come here as your humble servant, show me how to prove my devotion!"

Her eyes remained closed, but she was able to see; she saw the altar in front of her and herself on top of it. It was quite jarring to see herself, even more so since she was naked. Kara heard herself moan and was jolted awake.

Kara had never received a vision from the goddess before. She was glad the goddess saw fit to send guidance but was hesitant to accept what she saw. The relic had to be dirty from years of abandonment, yet the love goddess wanted Kara to clearly prove her worth in a manner befitting her order.

Kara took a deep breath. She took off her cloak so she could kneel in front of the relic once again. It looked clean. But looks were deceiving. She checked its surface, which glowed again at her touch, and found no trace of dust or debris. She cast a small spell to remove dirt. It remained unchanged.

There was no way she was going to ride the relic without any lubrication, so she figured she needed to use her mouth. She gathered her nerves and slowly wrapped her lips around its tip and was surprised to observe the warmth she felt from it was rather pleasant and the low hum it produced was quite comforting.

Kara began moving her head down the shaft, establishing a rhythm and found herself enjoying the feeling of the Wand in her mouth. Within a short amount of time the relic was quite wet and, Kara realized, so was she. She was secretly thankful for this task. Her travels meant she had to be cautious, and had not been able to partake in love-making for some time.

Kara took off her leggings, acting hurriedly in her arousal, and straddled the altar. She lowered herself onto the relic and bit her lip. It was a bit larger than she was used to. The warmth and hum felt even better in her vagina than her mouth and before long she was moaning softly while slowly bouncing on the magical rod.

Within a minute, Kara covered her mouth as a gentle orgasm spread throughout her body. She stopped and looked at the relic. It remained unchanged. Well, Kara thought, it seemed that her offering did not please the goddess.

This time she was determined to show her devotion and returned to the task with renewed vigor. Kara had broken into a light sweat and she tossed aside her shirt before she continued, once again moving her hips as her pert chest jiggled with each thrust.

"Aah!" she moaned loudly. Kara went to cover her mouth again, but she figured no one should be around to hear her anyway. Now with two free hands, she used one to cup a breast and the other to rub her clit as she bounced faster. She could feel the relic was releasing spurts of magic; the cool energy pulsed through her and further elevated her rapturous bliss.

Kara was in ecstasy. She moaned uncontrollably as she orgasmed again and again, losing count and losing track of time. Her mind was blank except for pure sexual pleasure, and she wanted the feeling to never end.

After what seemed like hours, she collapsed on the altar. Her legs had given out. A puddle of her juices had pooled at the base of the rod, on the altar top.

There was a loud POP, and Kara turned around and found herself able to pull the relic out of the altar. The glow and humming slowly faded, but Kara could still sense the vast energy within the rod. She clutched it to her chest with a smile on her face, and passed out.

acadmus
acadmus
29 Followers