Priestess of the Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara encounters barbarians and pirates.
2.8k words
4.5
3.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers

Kara was startled awake by a noise outside the monastery. She marvelled at the Wand of Istari in her possession and the powerful magic she had performed with its aid. Her quest was complete; she could return to the Temple and restore its glory.

Kara quietly put her clothes back on and gently tucked the relic in her knapsack. She pulled out her knife and hid in a corner, ready for whatever had awoken her. Footsteps crunched on the dead earth outside, and she heard the distinctive guttural accent of the Western Barbarians. It would be wise to let them pass. Her magic could take out only one of them, if that.

So, she sat and waited until the group of barbarians passed. Once she heard no more voices or footsteps, she peered outside. The coast was clear. Kara released her pent-up breath and walked outside the abandoned monastery. She headed east towards the town she had most recently stayed at. Hopefully she could make it there before nightfall.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her stomach from behind and Kara felt the prick of a blade at her throat. Kara yelled in surprise, but this far out from civilization she knew no one could hear her.

"Looks like I found a little prize in the ruins for us," the man holding her said.

"Let's take her back to the camp. See what the Chief wants to do with her," another person behind her, a woman, replied.

Kara's wrists and ankles were tied, and the man slung her over his shoulder. Kara could tell they were Western Barbarians from their accents. Rear scouts, most likely. They wore lightly padded armor and matching face paint. They walked a short distance to a group of horses. Kara was roughly tossed and tied to a horse as if she were luggage.

They sped through the countryside, unfamiliar to Kara but the Barbarians clearly knew where they were going. She tried to remember landmarks for if she ever escaped. There were trees, grassland, and the occasional lake. Kara gave up on the plain landscape after an hour; she only knew they were going south.

The sun was setting, bathing the terrain in a dark orange light. They were slowing down. Kara turned her head and saw what must be hundreds of tents. She was shocked. The Western Barbarians were nomadic, but she had never read anything about them gathering in such large numbers before.

The woman spoke. "Take the prisoner to our tent and meet me at the Chief's tent."

The man grunted in affirmation as the woman cantered off on her horse. The man tied his horse and the horse Kara was on to a nearby pole before picking up Kara a few yards to a small tent. Once inside, the man gagged Kara and tossed her bag inside as well. He made sure her wrists and ankles were still securely tied, and he walked off in the same direction as the woman.

Kara looked around. The tent was rather plain. There were a few open bags of provisions and two small cots. Maybe if she could get to her bag, she could try to escape. There weren't many options for her at this point. Kara started squirming her way towards the bag; she needed to reach it before the man, woman, and potentially the Chief came back.

Kara opened her knapsack and grabbed the first thing she could feel. It was the Wand of Istari. She hid it in her sleeve as the tent flaps parted and the Barbarian woman walked inside.

"Come with us. The Chief wants to see you for himself."

After much shorter, but still unpleasant trip that involved half dragging Kara along, the woman and her captive arrived at the central tent. It was far larger than any other tent, and it had distinctive red slashes painted on. The woman roughly shoved Kara inside before following behind. Inside, a tall muscular man in leather armor with the same distinctive red slashes painted on stood in the middle of the tent while the Barbarian man who captured her knelt on one knee. Inside, the tent had a cot and a large woven rug.

The Chief spoke. "Thank you. Leave us."

"Yes, my lord," the woman replied. She and the man bowed their heads and exited the tent.

Alone with the Chief, Kara felt naked as he gazed at her wordlessly. Kara was kneeling, her rear end resting on her calves. Her wrists and ankles were still bound, so she had no chance of escape. Her best bet was to bide her time and hopefully she could make use of the Wand. Unbidden, the Wand began to hum in her hand, and its familiar cool energy washed over her.

"Who are you, and what are you doing on Barbarian lands?" the Chief asked.

"My name is Kara," she responded. "I am an acolyte from the Temple of Luna. I had no idea I was trespassing on your territory. Please, let me go and I promise it won't happen again. As a devoted follower of the Moon Goddess I am granted safe passage."

The Chief nodded absently, then shook his head as if to clear it. He approached Kara, knelt in front of her, and held her chin with a calloused hand. Kara felt some of the Wand's energy inside her pass to him at the point of contact.

"Fortunately for me, I am choosing to ignore the safe passage laws. You see, Istaria is no longer a neutral nation," he said. "Its enemies are powerful, and I have been promised much of your land." His hand moved down and groped her breasts. "Since I'm ignoring your laws," he continued, "you are mine to do with as I wish."

Kara gulped, but she was speechless from his words. It sounded like Istaria was in danger from Barbarians and whatever mysterious allies they had.

"Who are you working with? Why are they after the Temple?" Kara asked.

"You've said enough," the Chief replied. He gagged her mouth with a rope and then ripped her shirt open to lick and roughly fondle her breasts.

"I hope all of your women are as beautiful as you are," he said with a smile.

Kara wanted to retort, but she could do nothing but squirm as he continued playing with her stiffening nipples. His tough hands and rough treatment were surprisingly turning her on, and she had to suppress herself so she didn't give him the satisfaction of moaning. She could see the outline of his hard cock in his pants, and she felt herself get wet thinking about having it inside her.

The Chief reached a hand inside her pants; Kara's body jolted as his fingers brushed her clit.

"You're wet already, huh? I hope all your women are as much of a slut as you," he said.

Normally, she would slap anyone that called her a slut, but even if she could for some reason it only turned her on more right now. He pulled his pants off, and his cock sprang out. Kara's eyes widened. It had to be at least 8 inches long. He grabbed her strawberry-blonde hair and bent her over doggystyle. He pulled her pants down and swatted her taut ass cheek. She managed to keep her composure and not cry out.

"Damn, I hope every bitch at your temple looks like this," the Chief said. He lined his cock up with her dripping pussy and thrust inside.

Kara cried out in bliss through her gag. She couldn't suppress her desire any longer. She started furiously thrusting her hips onto his cock, needing more of it inside her.

"That's a good whore!" The Chief smacked her ass again, this time eliciting a lustful yelp from Kara.

Kara could only yell incoherently around her gag as the sensation of his cock filled her body with pleasure. Her eyes had rolled into her head; she lost herself in the feelings of unbridled lust. Kara's hand still gripped the Wand tightly, relishing the way its power amplified and complemented her own lust.

The Chief, meanwhile, was loving how tight her pussy was and how quickly Kara had been eager to take his cock. Not that it mattered too much to him anyhow. As Kara continued screaming in pleasure, the Chief held her by the hips and continued vigorously thrusting. Kara's big breasts bounced in time. In the back of his mind, he noticed a cool energy surge pulsing from her. She had said she was a priestess or something. It was probably normal for mages to give off energy during sex. Besides, it made him feel better than normal sex.

Kara, at this point reduced to a drooling mess, knew her climax was close. She arched her back to get more of the Chief inside her. The power from the Wand rose as she neared orgasm, and its magic pulsed in time with her quickened heartbeat. Her orgasm spilled over.

Her pussy tightened as the magical energy erupted. The Chief groaned and came inside her after her vagina suddenly tightened. The feeling only accentuated Kara's orgasm. Her eyes glowed with the same white light as the Wand and she subconsciously released a shockwave of energy.

The tent exploded from the blast of magical energy. A circle of flattened grass and debris evinced the destruction, and Kara laid at its center was the clear culprit. Kara stood up with wobbly legs. Her pants and what remained of her shirt were tattered from the magical burst, but it had also blown her wrist restraints off. The Chief's cum was dripping out of her, and he had been blasted back several feet.

She looked around quickly. There were some Barbarians stirring because of the loud noise and large shockwave, but the Chief was still dazed. This was her opportunity to escape. The blanket of night should help her lose any pursuers. Kara pulled up what was left of her pants, tossed the remnants of her shirt aside, and took off into the night while tightly gripping the Wand.

-

Kara stirred from a fitful sleep. The last thing she remembered was running away from the Barbarian encampment as long as she could. She had collapsed on the shore after miles of running. She remembered a ship stop on the beach while she drifted in and out of consciousness. That must be where she is now. A rocking motion beneath her confirmed her suspicion.

The priestess blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked around. She was in a dark, cramped room with nothing more than the cot she was laying down on. The only light came from the cracks in the door.

Kara was completely naked, but still had the Wand of Istari clutched tightly in her hand. The air of the room was warm and humid, which was a little comforting. At least she wasn't frigid from the lack of clothing.

The door swung open and a woman stood in the hallway. "Good, you're awake. Cap wants to see you," she said.

Kara clutched the Wand and walked out into the candle-lit corridor, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the light. She took a look at the woman as she was led upstairs, towards the deck. The woman was taller than Kara and a little more muscular. She wasn't bulky, but her curves hinted at her hard muscles. She wore tight breeches and boots, and her torso was covered with a thin, sleeveless shirt that showed off the tattoos on her arms. On her right hip swung a curved sword in its sheath.

Kara cursed internally. This woman was definitely a pirate, which meant Kara was definitely on a pirate ship. She had no love for pirates, but even worse was that pirates constantly clashed with priests of her Order.

The pirate woman stopped at a door and gestured Kara through. Inside was a large cabin ornately decorated, with a man sitting at a desk. The captain. He was muscular and built, and not wearing a shirt, she noticed. His torso was full of tattoos, and his ears held a piercing each.

"Thank you, Becka," he said to the woman, who nodded and stood guard next to the door.

Now he spoke to Kara. "Welcome aboard the Disgraced Devil. I am the captain of this humble vessel, Sullivan. And you've already met my first mate, Becka. As for you... what was a Lunic priest such as yourself doing so deep in Barbarian territory?"

"Why do you think I am a priest of the Order?" Kara replied.

"The tattoo on your chest makes it quite obvious."

Damn, so much for that bluff.

Kara nodded. "I once was part of the Order, but no longer. If you can transport me back home, you will have my gratitude and be handsomely rewarded."

Sullivan thought for a moment. "No, I don't think I will. I don't believe you or care much for your Order, and certainly not enough to ferry you about. That rod you carry smells of magic, and we could not pry it out of your hands. I think you will ..."

As the captain spoke, Kara felt the cool energy of the Wand pulse through her. She was no longer paying attention to what Sullivan was saying. Instead, her body felt flushed with arousal. Her nipples tingled and stiffened while her crotch started getting damp. She bit her lower lip to try to concentrate on something, anything else, as wetness started to leak onto her thighs and hoped no one noticed. Her chest heaved as she took heavy breaths.

"... a pirate. What is going on with you?" Kara shifted back into focus at the captain's question. His eyes were clearly looking at her perky breasts heave.

The priestess in heat glared at the captain. "I want your cock in my mouth. Right now."

Sullivan's mouth was agape, too shocked to say anything. Becka stayed back, calmly observing.

"Fine, I'll fuck myself until you decide to join," Kara said. She placed one leg on the desk so the captain had a full view of her swollen wet pussy. Kara pushed the Wand deep into her folds and felt its chill lust magic radiate out.

"Oh, Luna!" Kara cried out. She could see the captain's pants tightening. She kept eye contact as she fucked herself, moaning all the while. Sullivan stood up and walked over to Kara. He pushed her onto her knees with one hand and unbuttoned his trousers with the other. His cock sprung up in front of her face. It was of average length, but quite thick. Kara left the Wand in her pussy as she wrapped both hands around his cock. She slowly stroked while her mouth sucked his tip.

Sullivan groaned when he felt Kara's warm mouth and soft hands. No way was this slutty girl a priest of any sort, he thought. Becka, meanwhile, was quietly watching. She had fucked her captain a few times before, but the woman eagerly sucking Sullivan's cock and the lust magic in the air were turning her on. She slipped one hand into pants to rub her clit while she cupped a breast under her shirt with the other.

Kara was now sucking and stroking with vigor, not even caring that her spit and precum were dripping out of her mouth onto her chest. The captain, knowing this slut wasn't going to object, took charge and started fucking Kara's face outright. Kara was loving it. The Wand was still pulsing with energy, but she needed more. Kara removed the Wand, pushed herself off of the captain's dick, to his mild protestations, and bent herself over on his desk with her ass up. The message was clear: fuck me please.

Sullivan needed no second invitation. He stuck his cock all the way to the hilt in her pussy. They both cried out; Sullivan from her tight pussy and Kara from his thick cock. He started pounding her from behind while Kara moaned and writhed.

"Fuck, you have such a tight pussy," Sullivan said. "I bet you like my thick cock, don't you?"

"Yes, your cock feels so good!" Kara cried.

"Tell me you love my cock, you slut."

"I love your thick cock filling me up! I'm such a slut for your cock!"

The captain grunted in satisfaction and kept fucking the tight priestess. The dirty talk was too much for Becka, as she slouched to the ground exhausted from masturbating.

They fucked for some time, Kara not keeping track of her orgasms and just riding the blissful wave.

"Turn around and let me cum on your chest," the captain commanded. Kara moaned in affirmation and gasped when he removed his cock from inside her. She leaned back on the desk and stroked his slick cock until his warm seed spurt all over her chest. Humming contentedly, Kara laid down on the desk bathing in her afterglow while absently licking cum off her chest.

Priestess or not, the girl was a good fuck. Sullivan would keep her on board for now. There may be some use for a slut like her on the Disgraced Devil.

acadmus
acadmus
28 Followers