Priestesses of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya was powerless to do anything other than follow her eldest sister's commands. Her scarlet eyes the color of Tavia's clouds locked upon Rata as she knelt at the edge of the bed. Her own eyes darkened to a rich purple of the deepest ocean depths as their gazes locked. "Heal me, sweet sister, just as the waters that fall from your clouds restore my oceans, lakes and rivers...restore me with your love."

Then Rata dove into the depths of her fountain. Her tongue lapped softly, then roughly at the tiny button of the goddess. Just when Mya swore that the energy of the goddess would burst upon them all, her sister moved on, licking downwards, drinking the nectar that flowed freely from her fountain.

Then she did something that she never had. Instead of her tongue retreating back the way that it had come, finding the sweet nub that would give her the release she sought, her sister dove deeper. Her tongue trailed lower, found that other opening. The forbidden passageway. And never had anything felt so naughty, so dirty, so completely right.

Rata's tongued circled the puckered opening several times before Mya felt something pressing lightly at it. It was not unpleasant, just a sensation unlike any she had ever known. When Soji tweaked at the turgid peaks, Mya arched off the bed again. Her own momentum drew the invader deeper within the untouched territory. "That's right, little sister. Give her what you give no other. She loves playing in her sweet nether hole. Feel how nasty it is...how naughty it is."

"Yes," Mya cried out as her hips gyrated against the invading digit, drawing it deeper still, almost swallowing the whole digit before it retreated. "So friggin' dirty," she whispered and pleaded. When it slipped from the depths, she actually cried out in need at the abandonment she felt. But not for long, as she felt Rata's tongue return to licking at its depth.

Then the pressure was back, stronger, deeper as this time she felt stretched more, fuller than before. Her mind could not fathom how that was possible. And while this invasion border upon uncomfortable, pain even, she welcomed it, knowing that she was safe within the arms of her sisters. They would never hurt her. After a couple of moments and gentle thrusts of the invader, her muscles began to relax and welcome it, drew it deeper as she had that first invader. The pleasure began to once again overcome the pain.

She watched as Rata raised her head slowly. Stared into the depths of her soul without a word. Then lowered her head once more to that magic button. Her teeth scored the ultra-sensitive flesh as Mya bucked against her face. Then her tongue lathed it soothingly. Drew slow, soft, sweet circles around it. That was all it took as the most powerful blessing of the goddess flowed out of her fountain.

Her body sang in perfect union with the goddess, like her winds across the oceans or battering the sides of the tallest mountains. She gave her body and soul over to the sweetest communion with her goddess. Over into the loving care of her sisters. And she was whole. She was complete. She was woman. She was priestess. And in that moment, she came into her full powers as High Priestess of the air.

12