Priestesses of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

But not Mya. A novice. She had risen to the position of High Priestess before she had been indoctrinated. Before she had ever lain with a man. Any man. Let alone the one that had held her other mother's heart. She had been uncertain what to expect that evening. Had spent the whole day soaking in Rata's healing pools. Her thoughts are turbulent as the cyclones that only her winds could breed.

But it had all been for naught. When he had finally come to her, Aved had simply opened his arms wide. Took her into his embrace and held her as the tears flowed as together they mourned the woman that they had both loved. It was the pattern that was to repeat itself often over the past hundred cycles. Never once had this man sought more than to comfort, to give, to protect her.

She shook her head...so what of the vision? What did it mean? Especially now, when she felt the storm closing in about them all. A storm that would destroy them all.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12